Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Looking for a really good day, all white plastic back to tape diaper

Reactions: diaperkool and Jorelaxed
Northshore supremes are pretty close. They do have wetness indicators.

Reactions: geka, Neroforte, NabePup and 1 other person
Tranquility ATN..... Plain for discrete daytime, or boosted for night. Very affordable.

Reactions: NabePup, depta99 and Jorelaxed
Trest Elite

Sunkiss Masterpiece

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Neroforte, Davvyboy and 3 others
BetterDry diapers are all white. Roughly $1.65 per diaper at LLMedico. There are my go to diaper since ConfiDry went out of business.🥺

Reactions: EcoIncon, PadPhilosopher, Jonnythepony and 2 others
all the above mentioned are excellent choices😃

Reactions: geka, PadPhilosopher, Davvyboy and 1 other person
Ya, lots of good suggestions already.

Also Northshore MegaMaxxes are really good too. They're very high capacity and pretty poofy and big so they might be overkill for typical day use, but they're really good diapers and if anything, them being overkill just means they're that less likely to leak.

Also, ABU Simple Ultras are identical to ABU Peekabus, just without the landing zone graphic. I'm pretty fond of Peekabus and they're relatively discrete while also holding a lot.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict, PadPhilosopher and Davvyboy
I would also recommend the Northshore Megamax, and the Inspire+ InControl.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Davvyboy
PatrickABDL said:
Northshore, Trests or ABU Simple Ultras if theyre ever in stock

There are so many option, depends on what you like. Northshore MegaMaxes are great. BetterDry are a cheaper option but you might find they clump and don’t have a landing zone for the tapes. Str8Ups have a huge capacity and are super comfy but won’t be the most discreet. Tykables also have their Tighty Whities which are they typically high Tykables quality but all white and with hook and loop fasteners rather than sticky tabs.

PatrickABDL said:
Bedry incontrol are very good.
They are slim fitting and discrete yet hold loads.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Another vote for the megamax. Just an incredible all-rounder.

The Trests are good as well (and their absorbency on paper exceeds the megamax) but I’ve had multiple occasions where inner lining of the diaper would rip open when it was nearing capacity.

MetalDan86 said:
No one has mention Bambino Bianco’s, which are a nice day-weight option. It’s also nice that Bambino frequently has sales on their diapers. Can usually get some of them for under $2 per diaper. A case of 48 Biancos is only $85 right now. https://bambinodiapers.com/products/new-bianco-all-white-diapers
Bambino Ultra Stretch is also another nice alternative for hybrid design aficionados.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and MetalDan86
Im a NRU str8 up, its just as good as megamax, just softer padding and outside plastic

I'm using AbDry ones now, made by littleforbig (I know, controversial) They're really good. I've made one last for a full 12 hours before.

I've got some betterdry ones coming tomorrow. Will report back after I've worn and used them! For science!

Back