Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Mummy in Yorkshire Uk

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Welcome to Adisc.
Would I find your website if I googled Mummy York?
I think nurseries and money-change-hand (no pun intended) servicers aren't allowed to straight up advertise on Adisc so better play it safe and don't ...however know that I applaud and thank you for doing what you do.
Welcome again.
-
GISW
Hello there, nope I have no website atm, just here to have a chat, get to know ppl

Aby said:
Hi, I miss visiting the UK. Hope its nice there today, its kinda cold and overcast here, in the desert today, a rarity
We have had snow, loving it

Hello and welcome 👍👍

Hello there, hope your safe and well

Reactions: Safari
Welcome @MummyYork
As you've probably gathered there's lots of us from the UK here!
What about ABDL appeals to you and how did you get involved in it?

MummyYork said:
Ahhh I'm not born n bred, I'm a southerner originaly from Surrey
I hope you’re enjoying the snow.....serves you right for leaving the lovely Home Counties 😉

Widgeydog354 said:
surrey is not in home counties the home counties are beds, herts, bucks, oxfordshire, berks and essex.
I thought the Home Counties were any of the ones that border Greater London so Surrey would be included...
I'm in Buckinghamshire and I know we definitely are classed as such

Reactions: tiny and Safari
Had to find my login details to say hello. I'm not far away in North Yorkshire! Wish there wasn't a lockdown and it wasn't freezing cold

LittleScotty said:
Welcome @MummyYork
As you've probably gathered there's lots of us from the UK here!
What about ABDL appeals to you and how did you get involved in it?
Well to start with I am a mother and I've worked in care, I am an empathic person, and enjoy caring for ppl in general.
I've been asked to be a AB mummy a few times but had really no place suitable to do this, I can't do this from home

Reactions: LittleScotty and Safari
MummyYork said:
Hello little ones, 😘😘
How are we all? I'm pretty new to abdl
But a Pro Mistress for 20years x
Why have you joined?

Reactions: Safari and chrischrischris
Hello @MummyYork! Welcome to this wonderful forum. There are lots of us from the UK here, and it's always good to welcome new members to the community.

Ty 👋0 nice to meet you all

Hi @MummyYork I was working in York last week and spent every night in my Nappy safe in the hotel. looks a nice place but nothing going on with Covid Lock down.

No York is dead atm, I don't know what hotels are like atm, don't thing you can invite ( meet up), with people in your room yet, can't wait, I am so oooo bored

Reactions: littlewet
Welcome mummyyork ! Good luck navigating in here, there are a lot of good people here.

Reactions: MummyYork
MummyYork said:
No York is dead atm, I don't know what hotels are like atm, don't thing you can invite ( meet up), with people in your room yet, can't wait, I am so oooo bored
I must admit the hotel was very noisy. But apart from getting food from sainsbrys and bits from boots i went to Work and stay in my room.
I did have a quick drive through your though it was so Dark and Quiet.

Reactions: MummyYork
bob247 said:
Had to find my login details to say hello. I'm not far away in North Yorkshire! Wish there wasn't a lockdown and it wasn't freezing cold
Well hopefully from May onwards we should slowly get bk to some kind of norm

Back