Nightgowns

Floodingpants said:
I really love wearing my satin nightgowns. They just feel so wonderful.
love my satin nightgowns everynight

Reactions: mistykitty, Woncrinklz, Floodingpants and 1 other person
diane said:
love my satin nightgowns everynight
Mmmm yeah me to hehe

Reactions: Floodingpants
PaddedPonyboy said:
that's super cute, it looks great on you! i like your style, very baby girl indeed!
Thankyou very much

Reactions: babywolfboy
IMG_9692.jpgIMG_1458.jpeg
Here’s some of my favourite pjs hehe

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LucyMarie, DiaperedSubHubby, Woncrinklz and 4 others
adultbabygirl said:
Personally, I must explain that I don't wear these nightgowns because I don't consider them to be adult baby girl. They are not for me. I could definitely wear a child's nightgown or a nightgown as long it looked extremely childish and girlish.
I have been lucky with aliexpress as i found child size 180 fits me 🥰 but not many do that size but it's woth the hunt ! also goo adut and abdl and sissy stuff.

Reactions: mistykitty and Woncrinklz
I really like the idea I’ve never had any thing like that to bed it’s normal just a diaper. But would be interested any silky recommendations?

A blue satin chemise, with nothing under, is my favorite night gown these days. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-08 083914.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-08 083914.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, OnePiece, Blueboy and 2 others
Hipshot said:
A blue satin chemise, with nothing under, is my favorite night gown these days. :)
that is sooooooooo cute oh my gosh!!!! i love that!

BabyLouise said:
Pretty. They show your diaper nicely too.
Giggles blush fanks hehe

Maybe I move too much in my sleep but I always slide around in satin. I need the traction of cotton😋 But I do love the way satin feels against my skin when awake. Always feel pretty in satin and lace💗

• Love
Reactions: Binky151, mistykitty, Woncrinklz and 4 others
I really like nightgowns, but I don't use them.

I find whether the nightgown is in satin or cotton that by morning the nightgown is around or above my waist. I guess I just move around too much at night to use nightgowns.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Seasonedcitizen
HoneySnow said:
Maybe I move too much in my sleep but I always slide around in satin. I need the traction of cotton😋 But I do love the way satin feels against my skin when awake. Always feel pretty in satin and lace💗
I love sliding around in satin. When I was single I used to have a full set of satin bedding - bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase - and loved to wear satin knickers and long satin nightdress while sleeping in it. I still wear satin nighties, but my wife draws the line at the satin bedding.

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Bhuna71 said:
I love sliding around in satin. When I was single I used to have a full set of satin bedding - bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase - and loved to wear satin knickers and long satin nightdress while sleeping in it. I still wear satin nighties, but my wife draws the line at the satin bedding.
Lol, how did you stay in bed?? I think I would have ended up on the floor🤣

HoneySnow said:
Lol, how did you stay in bed?? I think I would have ended up on the floor🤣
I think my wife has the same concern!
It was very slippery.

• Haha
Reactions: babywolfboy and HoneySnow
My adapted home made favourites for warm nights.

Attachments

• J.jpg
    J.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • N.jpg
    N.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • NIGHTIE.jpg
    NIGHTIE.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Binky151, JensBabyGirl, JustC and 4 others
They were full length nighties from a girlfriend