Question about discord, and the adisc discord server

babyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have thought of joining the adisc discord server, but I have a fear about it as I am a member of other discord servers, and don't want others to find out I am a ABDL, so my question is can someone see what servers you are a member of? or are the servers you a member of private (excluding mutural server info)

Reactions: lillen
babyboy said:
I have thought of joining the adisc discord server, but I have a fear about it as I am a member of other discord servers, and don't want others to find out I am a ABDL, so my question is can someone see what servers you are a member of? or are the servers you a member of private (excluding mutural server info)
As far as I know, no.
The only way to see that someone is a member of a server, is to be in that server with them.
They can see your avatar, and your public Discord username... but those are probably generic in your case.
When you join the ADISC Discord server, and link your account, you'll be given a nickname in our server to match your username on our site. Only other server members can see your server-specific nickname.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and babyboy
I believe moo's correct. If you're super worried about it. Not too long ago they made it easy to swap between accounts on the apps, so you could make an alt discord account for little related stuff

Moo said:
As far as I know, no.
The only way to see that someone is a member of a server, is to be in that server with them.
They can see your avatar, and your public Discord username... but those are probably generic in your case.
When you join the ADISC Discord server, and link your account, you'll be given a nickname in our server to match your username on our site. Only other server members can see your server-specific nickname.
Thanks Moo, I apperciate the info.

I would strongly suggest making a separate Discord account for this sort of thing, because you never know when someone who doesn't like us is going to work their way into the Discord and start publicizing who's in there. In a perfect world, that wouldn't be necessary, but...we don't live in a perfect world.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Make a second account and then use the account switcher in when you click your username/avatar around bottom left.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and mistykitty
Thanks for the advice every one, I apperciate all of your responces.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BabyMaxy2006
I did an alt account because I do livestreaming and don't like the idea of my " private " / real social media accounts being Linked to this 😅

You can be loged into multiple accounts in the DC app you can easily toggle between Accounts ☺️

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back