Sissy name?

hodori779

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone have a name that they use when they're in "sissy mode"? I know sometimes crossdressers have a personality that they use when they're en femme and was just wondering if this was a common thing for sissies.

• Love
Reactions: LittleRobbie, NKY2020, PiporApomme and 3 others
Well for me I have always been known as Sasha when I am dressed up all girly. I chose this name as years ago I used to know a really pretty girl with that name and she was super girly and I was so envious.

Reactions: HelenWyatt, KittyninjaW, chrischrischris and 3 others
I’m Libby when I’m in sissy mode - it was the name my mom picked for me if I was a girl instead

• Love
Reactions: PiporApomme, PaigeCherubiel, Safari and 2 others
I was named by an ex a long, long time ago. Britany Day. I'll always remember that she said it was the perfect name because 'Britany' is oh so girly of a name, and 'Day' because why would she want her lil girl to be hidden away at night like so many do. It was perfect, I love it, I keeped it!

• Love
Reactions: PiporApomme, DownLow, Safari and 2 others
not really, other then being refered to as "cute nicknames" by my SO and such, but it isn't really a "sissy mode" thing.

I often go under the name "nicole". The name always seemed to appeal to me, and it almost immediately snaps me into sissy mode whenever I hear it. It's like someone actually calling my name.

I have used "Heather" in a few situations before.

• Love
Reactions: Sleepybrandon
footedpjs said:
I have used "Heather" in a few situations before.
Okay, that is seriously adorable

Last edited:
Reactions: footedpjs
My boyfriend that I had when I was in college called me the French whore. I still have to laugh. Lots of the male student body had girl names as it was a music conservatory. Yes, we were all crazy.

Reactions: diddles
My real middle name happens to be one that works for both males and females, so when I feel the need to name my sissy side, I just use that.

But mostly I don't think about names when I'm in Little (Sissy) Mode.

Reactions: KBoy and chrischrischris
When I’m diapered I’m usually in sissy mode and I’m Kayleigh.

Reactions: Safari and chrischrischris
I'm Roze because my name if I was a girl was gonna be Rose. I spell it with a Z cause I thought it looked cool like that

Yeah its misty, which is my real middle name

My feminine name is Cindy
Because i love Cindarella.

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
I like to be called "Lina"...

Yes, In Sissy Adult-Baby Mode, I'm Baby-Claire, Claire was The Name I was going to be called if I'd been A Little Girl, & in a way I wish I had been as Girls can Dress much Prettier than Boys & Get Away With It.

I'm never into sissy mode or complete cd mode; but, if I were the name I'd choose would be Suzie (or Susan). I'm 4 1/2 years older than my younger brother (3 boys in our family). When he was born I wanted a younger sister named Susan. I've no idea why; but, I was adamant that's what we should have for a new baby. When my father came home from the hospital and told me and my older brother we had a younger brother I cried and cried and cried. I don't remember much from that age; but, I'll never forget the disappointment that day. :ROFLMAO:

Yep. My preferred name is Gwendolyn. My little side is all girl. So my name became my usual forum handle. Gwendolyn originally came from the full name of the character Winnie Cooper from Wonder Years.

Reactions: Safari
I went rather simplistic in choosing my femboi name.....converted John to become Joni(y);)

Reactions: nappybottom
Back