• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

This is me

localblackie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there, I’m pretty sure this is gonna be horrible because I am not very good at this type of stuff but I am 19 from Wisconsin and I’m just a diaper lover. I am not full time yet but I want to be so any tips or suggestions let me know please. Anyways I’m glad I found this community and I can’t wait to be a proud member

Reactions: JunkyardDog1, princessarya, Lumos and 4 others
Welcome there are lots of DLs here.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1, KBoy and localblackie
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: KBoy and localblackie
Hello & Welcome to the site
This is the community for all things diapered
Ask your questions and we'll do our best to answer 😊

Hello and welcome xxx

Welcome to ADISC localblackie hope your time here is FULL of fun !!

Hello and welcome. Thank you for that wonderful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello

localblackie said:
Hey there, I’m pretty sure this is gonna be horrible because I am not very good at this type of stuff but I am 19 from Wisconsin and I’m just a diaper lover. I am not full time yet but I want to be so any tips or suggestions let me know please. Anyways I’m glad I found this community and I can’t wait to be a proud member
Hello and welcome

Reactions: localblackie and KBoy
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL!

Reactions: localblackie
Welcome onboard from a fellow gen Z ABDL!

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! You did great. I have had over 4000 post and I can't spell very well and I am dyslexic. Not one person has tagged me about it or made me feel dumb. you are among friends just do the best you can. 3 years ago I joined thinking I would not stick around as I am not ABDL but everyone here took me in and it has been the best therapy I ever had. It is like having a magic diary that you can spill all those secrets and it will share.

So stick around and give us a shot. What hobbies do you like other than diapers or how long you been using diapers. These are a good thing to fill out about yourself on the profile and people we be able to see whom you are easily. Look at my profile it tells a lot about me. I hope to see you around!

localblackie said:
Hi and welcome 🤗

Back