Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Wah wash

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Quick question has anyone tried the wah wash brand of scents yet if so do they smell good. Are they even worth the money?

I heard good things so I got puppy playtime and powder paws* coming (sprays). I'll update you !
Edit: Also, their writing on the site's sooo enticing. Hehe

Last edited:
My friend has them and highly recommended them to me. Don't remember the scents he had.
I'm just commenting here to keep track of this thread because I'm curious myself!

Reactions: lilcamper
I just ordered the "Little One" in the Friends Scent (the spray, not the oil) after listening to Newsie's Nook episode about it. I'll report back on it!

Reactions: yellowcrayons
diapereddesigner said:
I just ordered the "Little One" in the Friends Scent (the spray, not the oil) after listening to Newsie's Nook episode about it. I'll report back on it!
Nice, omg!
And to complete the set (I think at least), here's a review I found of frosty fangs!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The “Little One’s” spray arrived today! At first spray, I wasn’t so sure that it was the scent profile described. HOWEVER, after a good 15 minutes, it has mellowed to be exactly as they described and what I was hoping for! It’s giving the smell of scented diapers (think luvs/pampers/huggies), scented wipes, baby powder, nursery, etc. I’m over the moon about it.

I sprayed some of the outside of my diaper and let it sit for a few before I put it on. The smell is wafting around me as I move about the house and it’s just perfect.🤩

Mine arrived today too!
I wasn't sure at first, and am having a similar experience. It felt concentrated at first, and now the sweet notes are more palatable and all with my powder paws (haven't tried puppy's playtime, but if it's similar, I'm sure it will be nice too.) I really don't have a good point of reference, and it doesn't remind me of the JnJ powder I used growing up for rashes or the one I have right now, but it is quite nice, and quite baby. I like it a lot. I really can't say it's off the mark given my enjoyment of it. Perhaps I will post again once I try puppy's playtime, as well as once I can compare it to bedtime scent or old-school talc JnJ.

Reactions: diapereddesigner
Lol, the play doh is real! I cant smell the baby wipes as much. I know I'll try little ones now and get more powder paws too someday though!

Back