Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Wearing actual baby diapers??

DoeBunnie

Linnaea
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi! So I don't wear diapers yet, as I do still live with my family... But! Out of curiosity, I have seen others talking about actual baby diapers and not adult baby ones and wearing them. I did not know that was possible, but I really like the thought of it. Especially ones with cartoon characters like disney fairies, princesses, and My Little Pony.
I have a 26 inch waist and a 40 inch hip, do you think I would hypothetically be able to fit into any baby diapers? I'm not familiar with the size ranges they use. Not the pull ups... those aren't very cute to me. Just wondering. And if any of you do use actual baby diapers, please tell me your experience and if you have to do any modifications? And how different is the feeling? Thanks!!

Reactions: NihilisticPuppet
Wearing baby diapers as an adult is doable if you're determined enough (or small enough), but as an adult it can be difficult to find the right ones. Even then, it can feel pretty lackluster considering how little coverage you get from it. I can technically 'wear' some baby diapers without modifications, but I get more satisfaction wearing ABDL diapers because they cover and swaddle me more.

I do absolutely adore the scent on Luvs and Pampers more than any other smell in the world but they're simply not big enough to replace adult diapers.

The biggest problem wearing baby diapers is the rise - if your waist is slim but hips are wide, the rise makes it so the diaper wraps around the widest part of your butt and the tapes won't reach.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and DoeBunnie
southeastlittle said:
Wearing baby diapers as an adult is doable if you're determined enough (or small enough), but as an adult it can be difficult to find the right ones. Even then, it can feel pretty lackluster considering how little coverage you get from it. I can technically 'wear' some baby diapers without modifications, but I get more satisfaction wearing ABDL diapers because they cover and swaddle me more.
I do absolutely adore the scent on Luvs and Pampers more than any other smell in the world but they're simply not big enough to replace adult diapers.
I see. I probably wouldn't actually go in them out of fear of leakage. But would I be able to comfortably wear them? I am not sure i am small enough. Would anything fit a 26in waist? They are baby diapers after all. 😬

DoeBunnie said:
I see. I probably wouldn't actually go in them out of fear of leakage. But would I be able to comfortably wear them? I am not sure i am small enough. Would anything fit a 26in waist? They are baby diapers after all. 😬
What's funny is baby diapers leak on me about as often as adult diapers...which isn't very often. You'd be surprised how well some of them are made.

I would try Gentle Steps (Dollar General) size 7 to start with. They are are really cheap but decent diapers, so if they don't fit you won't be mad you spent the money.

Edit: I should say Gentle Steps are cheap but some of the largest-fitting diapers I've found which is the main reason I'd suggest them as a test.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and DoeBunnie
It's certainly possible but it will literally be a strech. Just buy a small package and if they don't fit use them as boosters.

Reactions: TigerDL, PadPhilosopher, DLScottsman and 1 other person
Tippy Toes size 7 stretch the most by far I've found and fit my 30" waist and should fit you fine if the rise is enough, however they only sell in boxes of 60 that I know of.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, PadPhilosopher and DoeBunnie
Back in the day I wished I couldve fit into many baby diapers like the thick plastic Luvs and Huggies types. I would always walk the diaper aisles back then as a teen in the stores and wished I could buy one of those thick bags full of them while loving that nice babyish scent from them. I couldnt really fit in them at that point so I thought it was no use. Although in retrospect I couldve found a way to perhaps get creative and make a larger one out of a few of them put together. Nowadays though I dont find baby diapers too appealing anymore. They are all now very thin and pull up styled. Have no real appealing scent or shiny plastic . They are all now full of colors and cartoony characters. So nowadays I couldnt care less if I cant wear baby diapers . I find many ABDL diapers more appealing.

Reactions: TigerDL, theancientmariner, southeastlittle and 1 other person
Good thing they're cheap and easy to find out! I found that id have to cut the wings off one to use as extenders to even have a single hope of closing them. But it's always gonna be more like a diaper bikini. Some people "fit" baby diapers, but in almost all cases a proper abdl diaper will fit much much better.

Like I said, no harm in trying, a pack of baby diapers is not hard to get your hands on.

Reactions: DoeBunnie and PadPhilosopher
Diaper (cute), bikini(cute), this seems like a win-win scenario to me!

• Angry
Reactions: TigerDL, DoeBunnie and PadPhilosopher
I've got some convertups so can wear pretty much any size of nappy. They may cost a little, but work really well for me.

Reactions: TigerDL and DoeBunnie
southeastlittle said:
Tippy Toes size 7 stretch the most by far I've found and fit my 30" waist and should fit you fine if the rise is enough, however they only sell in boxes of 60 that I know of.
It's really unfortunate that they only ship to stores nearby that have the products. I'm too far away for them to deliver it to me.

You can also make a cheap extender using elastic waist band material and some Velcro strips.

Reactions: DoeBunnie and PadPhilosopher
When I was a teenager I could fit in 6 six. I was really small still am! When I saw Pamper size 7 came out I was extatic the very first ones that came out fit me really well! Now they are so so. I wear Sam's club Members Mark size 7 and there a little tighter but they stretch really well. I've really wanted to try to figure out how to modify them to a bigger size because I have so many of them. I've done this with pampers size 7 before and it was very interesting I should have shown how I did it.

Reactions: CuriousFabio, DoeBunnie and PadPhilosopher
I was wearing Pampers Baby Diapers for the last 2 Years, and it is of possible. But lately i have tried an actual adult diaper and have to admit that it is way better to just have an diaper that fits you instead of an nappy that looks awesome with its babyish printings, but isnt comfortable to wear

Reactions: southeastlittle, DoeBunnie and PadPhilosopher
southeastlittle said:
I'm glad you were able to get them to work!

Reactions: southeastlittle
Fit in them....maybe, but of course you realize that they were not meant for the urinary output volume of an adult. Generally, thinner men can get an easier fit compared to a woman of the same age/height, weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
DoeBunnie said:
Hi! So I don't wear diapers yet, as I do still live with my family... But! Out of curiosity, I have seen others talking about actual baby diapers and not adult baby ones and wearing them. I did not know that was possible, but I really like the thought of it. Especially ones with cartoon characters like disney fairies, princesses, and My Little Pony.
I have a 26 inch waist and a 40 inch hip, do you think I would hypothetically be able to fit into any baby diapers? I'm not familiar with the size ranges they use. Not the pull ups... those aren't very cute to me. Just wondering. And if any of you do use actual baby diapers, please tell me your experience and if you have to do any modifications? And how different is the feeling? Thanks!!
Your measurements make it a definite maybe. Your waist is no problem, but your hips may be. Being female will help with rise, and you may be pleasantly surprised how well they fit. If they fit well, use them as intended......they'll work. They don't hold a ton, but they hold enough to be useful.

I second the vote for Gentle Steps (Dollar General) or Kidgets (Family Dollar, nearly identical) size 7 as a cheap first attempt to get an idea of what may work for you. Find 7 bucks and one of those two stores, and let us know how they fit, and I can give you a better idea of what else might fit. Fitting small adults into large children's diapers is a sort of weird specialty of mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: PampersCowboy, DoeBunnie and TeeMousy
MikeDJ said:
Back in the day I wished I couldve fit into many baby diapers like the thick plastic Luvs and Huggies types. I would always walk the diaper aisles back then as a teen in the stores and wished I could buy one of those thick bags full of them while loving that nice babyish scent from them. I couldnt really fit in them at that point so I thought it was no use. Although in retrospect I couldve found a way to perhaps get creative and make a larger one out of a few of them put together. Nowadays though I dont find baby diapers too appealing anymore. They are all now very thin and pull up styled. Have no real appealing scent or shiny plastic . They are all now full of colors and cartoony characters. So nowadays I couldnt care less if I cant wear baby diapers . I find many ABDL diapers more appealing.
That's so true. Diapers from the 90s were so much better. I remember walking even near that aisle while at the store and smelling all the diapers, and just wished I could live on that aisle. Also true that they're all thin and cartoonish and not even worth it to make in adult sizes. There are these available on Etsy, but I wouldn't buy any of them unless they move to plastic baby diapers from the early days, which is impossible because of how darn rare they are now. So now I make use of baby diapers by placing them in my adult ones. 1 on my butt and the other one all the way in the front. Makes my Rearz diaper which is thick to become even thicker.

• Thinking
I am small and can wear Huggies size six it’s super nice

Pampers and huggies are both quite expensive to buy and then find out you're to big for them. Then you are left wondering what to do with them lol. Buy youself a cheap adult diaper small / medium and you'll have a better first time experience. :)

Last edited:
Back