Wearing anything childish in public?

tobey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a huge fan of overalls.
2 months ago, I bought myself to of them: one blue jean and one corduroy purple. (Kind of expensive they were!)

I started sometimes going to class (occasionnaly diapered), wearing the purple overall with a yellow sweater.
Or either the jean one with striped sweater.
I was hesitative at first but was almost surprised to get cool comments like 4/10 people.

The idea of exposing some childish style in front of people can make me nervous, but i'm sort of proud of it.

What about you? Do you wear something in public? ..That reminds you being a small kid...or even close to fetishism?

Attachments

• 20210301_235328.jpg
    20210301_235328.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 20210301_235724.jpg
    20210301_235724.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Love
Reactions: oldskool, DiaperedTim, dinodavid and 12 others
Last year, when I exclusively bought kids clothes for my girls clothes when I found out I'm trans, I did actually go out in public with it a few times. However, I tried to keep it to mainly the more mature of those clothes. I felt really cute. I love dressing as a girl, and want to just be dressing as myself full time already. However, I'm stuck in some sad life situation. I don't really plan to dress as a little kid much more in public now, but I wouldn't rule it out. Some of my kids clothes are surprisingly not bad for someone my age. It's just about finding balance.

Reactions: tobey and Seasonedcitizen
It sounds as though you really had something to proud about.

Reactions: Safari
I plan on wearing my overalls and ducky t-shirt to my first trip to an amusement park after my vaccine!

Reactions: tobey and Weatheronthe8s
Ive worn childish clothes made for adults, lately I have a shirt that says I learned everything on the streets and it has all the Sesame St characters on it, I am a 43 year old man with a long beard. In my conservative rural town it gets some smiles, usually from girls. It also gets frowns from some people, most I assume just think I am a fag, which at this point in my life doesn't really matter to me, I am bisexual and no longer in the closet.

Reactions: ChibiDolly, tobey, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Aby said:
Ive worn childish clothes made for adults, lately I have a shirt that says I learned everything on the streets and it has all the Sesame St characters on it, I am a 43 year old man with a long beard. In my conservative rural town it gets some smiles, usually from girls. It also gets frowns from some people, most I assume just think I am a fag, which at this point in my life doesn't really matter to me, I am bisexual and no longer in the closet.
Well it's always easy to put people in boxes by their appearence.
Gotta say...I sometimes used to wonder if I also have a fag-look.

I tried to find stores with child clothes adult-size but it's hard to find any in my country (Switzerland is tiny).
Sesame Street? I loved watching that!
I bet you get some smiles.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Last year, when I exclusively bought kids clothes for my girls clothes when I found out I'm trans, I did actually go out in public with it a few times. However, I tried to keep it to mainly the more mature of those clothes. I felt really cute. I love dressing as a girl, and want to just be dressing as myself full time already. However, I'm stuck in some sad life situation. I don't really plan to dress as a little kid much more in public now, but I wouldn't rule it out. Some of my kids clothes are surprisingly not bad for someone my age. It's just about finding balance.
That's right: balance.💁‍♂️

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
tobey said:
That's right: balance.💁‍♂️
Exactly. These days, when dressing as myself in public, I mostly dress in more grown up clothes. I do occasionally go out in something madd for kids still though.

I'm looking for more clothing that satisfies the feeling of being little in public.

I love my Tykables shortalls! I wear them every chance I get

I saw a tshirt once that on the back had the word diaper and an arrow pointing down. I’d love to have that shirt.

Reactions: Diapertoddler and Safari
I have been wearing my overall over a onsie and a diaper. My overall is very baggy. But i felt i got a visiable diaperbutt. So i needed to get my long coat over it. I even peed in my diaper while i was doing the grozeryshopping.

Reactions: ARBBB2 and Safari
Well here I am, 71 years old and wearing dungarees at every opportunity, especially in the colder weather. I have a woodwork shop so they could be mistaken for work overalls, or just some old codger like we see on American rural tv shows. But me, I wear them because they feel childish. I have close friends that know that I am incontinent (Prostate removal but incontinent for ages before that!) and they may suspect my childish motives, but dungarees are the best way to hide the little boy’s nappy and plastic pants!!!!

Reactions: ronnieM, tobey, Angelapinks and 2 others
Cartoon shirts, and that's as far as I'll ever go.

My Sofia the First shirt and my True and the Rainbow Kingdom shirt have both gotten me compliments.

Last edited:
I have quite a few childish clothes that I wear out in public, dungarees being part of that. I also wear a lot of shirts with cute animal prints, and recently made some very cutesy dresses with puffy sleeves and a cute peter pan collar. They definitely do stand out, but as a young woman I can wear a lot more "out there" clothing and I got over people staring at me a good while ago. If you are comfortable in your outfit people are a lot more likely to accept it as normal, in my opinion.

There is definitely a line though - I once went to a meet up in a public place, the invitation said to wear public appropriate clothes - so I showed uo in dungarees with a normal, tight fitting shirt underneath, which is a style I often see. But there was also this girl there who was wearing a bright pink wrap shirt and what was basically sweatpants with pink unicorns on it - the whole outfit looked like pyjamas at best, and obvious baby clothes at worst. She was also toting around a giant teddy bear. Now, I don't like to judge people - but that was definitely not public appropriate in my eyes. (It didn't help that she kept loudly calling for her Daddy who was sitting across the table from her.)

Adult school boy.jpg
I have been a Good Little at School. My school uniform gets worn to some events when they are on. I haven't worn it to university, It not a prophet. all through the sports students get away with having shorts on all the time. so why can't business students?

me in little space.jpg

Me in Little space Peter and Rex are helping do a puzzle. I like being dressed like this as I can go on padded adventures and play dates.

me and a face mask.jpg

No one is going to know that behind that mask, is just a little suckling on his pacifier, right. I have had so many people saying how much they like my face mask, and sucking on my pacifier when out about is great too.

• Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox and JaysonTheRegressor
tobey said:
Well it's always easy to put people in boxes by their appearence.
Gotta say...I sometimes used to wonder if I also have a fag-look.

I tried to find stores with child clothes adult-size but it's hard to find any in my country (Switzerland is tiny).
Sesame Street? I loved watching that!
I bet you get some smiles.
siysiy said:
View attachment 50802
I have been a Good Little at School. My school uniform gets worn to some events when they are on. I haven't worn it to university, It not a prophet. all through the sports students get away with having shorts on all the time. so why can't business students?

View attachment 50803

Me in Little space Peter and Rex are helping do a puzzle. I like being dressed like this as I can go on padded adventures and play dates.

View attachment 50804

No one is going to know that behind that mask, is just a little suckling on his pacifier, right. I have had so many people saying how much they like my face mask, and sucking on my pacifier when out about is great too.

I haven't worn it to university, It not a prophet. all through the sports students get away with having shorts on all the time. so why can't business students?

Prophet?

As my size allows me to wear boys XL clothing (usually husky size) I am able to wear some neat clothing regularly. I consider these clothes to be childish, but they do not call attention to me all that much. Usually it is undershirts or briefs--white or with cartoon graphics. I have some Baby-pants training pants, the thick ones, that I wear out in public when I am feeling Little (underneath regular pants, of course). I have some patterned/super-hero T-shirts I enjoy wearing out in public, too. Not all that exciting, but I love wearing what I do.

diaperbobby said:
As my size allows me to wear boys XL clothing (usually husky size) I am able to wear some neat clothing regularly. I consider these clothes to be childish, but they do not call attention to me all that much. Usually it is undershirts or briefs--white or with cartoon graphics. I have some Baby-pants training pants, the thick ones, that I wear out in public when I am feeling Little (underneath regular pants, of course). I have some patterned/super-hero T-shirts I enjoy wearing out in public, too. Not all that exciting, but I love wearing what I do.
Maybe not exciting but very sweet; especially the baby pants and patterened super-hero T-shirts. My favourites at the moment are my pink unicorn onesie and overalls. And I think I'm going to be in a nappy and plastic pants more and more. I'm hooked.

Back