Wearing Pampers Baby Dry Baby Nappies and using facilities in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianLeo

DL adventuring into AB
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, just thought i would share. I am a young guy wearing baby nappies in the UK and thought i would share my adventure.

Wearing baby nappies:
I often wear Pampers Baby Dry Size 8, and i feel lucky that i still can wear them. They obviously are a tight fit and the side tapes can dig in but you can move them up and down so not too bad, when i wear i often wear for 2-3 days then take a break of a few days. I often wear around 10-15 a day as they need changing relatively often. Sometimes i wear them with a bodysuit as the weakest point seems to be the glue between the front tab area and the main section of the nappy itself and bodysuits allow the weight to be held. Wearing a bodysuit i have gone overnight in one without it breaking which is an amazing feeling. I sometimes break the tapes maybe one a day but when i first started wearing them i struggled to put them on and broke about 1/2, don’t let that deter you, they’re great fun. I have also messed in them and not had a blowout so far, considering i have been using a year i think that is good. If you want to you can also use pampers club and gain points for using them and get vouchers with the points which makes it cheaper. They come out at around 23-26p per nappy.

I can also fit Huggies Dry Nites pull ups age 8-15 and wear them often overnight and wake up in the morning and flood them it is amazing. They fit nicely but are a bit short in the middle which is a given.

When changing at home i have a Tommee Tippee Sangenic style bin, i put the nappy in and twist the top to seal it and put the lid down and it collects them nicely in the bottom of the bin. This has been used with adult nappies as well and if you use a lot i suggest you get one.

Changing in public:
IMG_7694.jpeg
Picture taken in a stores baby changing room. I did use this table to change myself.

I have also used public facilities to change here in the UK. I would first like to point out i am not disabled in any way. Here disabled toilets often also act as baby changing facilities and when that is the case i don’t use them for obvious reasons, but when there is a single toilet used for Men, Women, Changing and Disabled i will use that or if there is a dedicated changing room which is quite common in the uk i will use those. I figured if anyone asks i can just say “my s/o left with the kid and it was messy so i stayed to clean up” i don’t think anyone would question you or want too if you said that. When i use these rooms i do use the changing table/area and have used wall mounted ones even though i am around 85kg. To do this safely i test it by slowly putting my weight down on the farthest edge of changing table until i can huld my weight, if i hear any bad sounds or feel that it won’t take my weight i will change on the floor and use it as a place to put everything i need. I have changed in Supermarkets, Furniture shops and General toilet facilities, all where great experiences.

IMG_7701.jpeg
Picture taken in supermarket shared single toilet, i did test and use this wall mounted changing unit.

I like to bring a changing bag in with me, i use a pacapod Oban. This comes with a changing pod and feeding pod. In the changing pod i have 10+ Pampers Baby Dry 8, Wet Wipes and nappy bags. Included with this pod is a soft changing mat and wet bag for used nappies if you can’t dispose of them immediately. In the feeding bag i keep adult nappies and some Dry Nites pants style ones. I also have dummies (pacifiers) in a small keyring like pod inside. I have a large folding changing mat stored behind the pods, then in the main pocket i have a baby bottle and anything else i might need.

When i need to change in facilities that are not suitable i use the floor using the large mat under my back and the soft changing mat to lay my head on. If laying down isn’t possible (it often isn’t as stalls don’t go down to the floor) i put the large mat over the toilet or chair as the nappy slides over it better than just the normal surface and makes it easier to put on.

Thanks for reading, that is all for now, i will update in future on more details of changing, my highchair search and use of other items like bottles and dummies. Any questions just ask 👍

Reactions: Pamperswearer, Dlkt, littledreamers333 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back