What Are the Cutest Diaper Outfits for Guys?

Lilschoolfox said:
I love uniform cuz it wat kids teens wear in uk
I used to wear diapers under my school uniform to school in singapore ( south east asia ) my school uniform was white and i wore white school shoes as well , it was risky though lol

bet u looked adrobale

redprtodd said:
I have almost ordered this one several times. - if it didn't have the since '47 I would have bought it I think - that just invites me to do the math which is NOT headspace friendly :)
Lmao thats the one I got 🤣 🤣 . Mine is red, and arrived this past Wednesday. I like the post '82 truck design, and thats the kind I had a fleet of. The fit is good, but I don't expect it to last more than a year or so.

Tommy10 said:
Lmao thats the one I got 🤣 🤣 . Mine is red, and arrived this past Wednesday. I like the post '82 truck design, and thats the kind I had a fleet of. The fit is good, but I don't expect it to last more than a year or so.
Yeah none that I have gotten have been great quality - but they're inexpensive and I love being able to get 'Look out 6th Grade here I come!' and similar on any shirt - even if it's not going to last forever.

I'm guessing by your avatar you like construction vehicles, and well maybe the fact that you had a fleet of what I am assuming were the real ones :) Since my tween self likes to be treated likes he's three sometimes, he's a big fan of his big kid sippy cups

I saw an almost matching Toddler style pocket bib once in vinyl and I really regret not getting it!

Spadon said:
Sorry if this has already been asked, but what are those pull ups exactly? Are those like drynights or something?

Because they look absolutely CUTE AF and would love to have then as well. Also the cloth diapers are really cute!!!
Blue ones are goodnites

White ones are Up&Up (target brand)

Well I am mid 70s and I like to wear childish clothes, but I’m very aware of looking creapy so mostly what I wear is hidden. I do have dungarees that I wear in public all the time, especially if I am in my ute/pick-up truck at my woodwork shop.
Dungarees hide a nappy very well, are super comfortable and practical, add a bit of sawdust and I look like a working man, but inside I can still feel a bit childish. I also have t-shirts that I am happy to wear like ‘Popeye’, Tintin, adult looking yachting, cars and bicycles. My wife buys most of them. All my friends are wearing really dull checked shirts and jeans but I like to reflect my personality a little more. My nappies are almost all ABDL ones and are never seen in public except recently at the doctors surgery when I did not have time to change. The exception to that is in hospital on two occasions I have worn Tykables cammies which cross the line between ABDL and adult nappies, well who wears just plain undies/pyjamas?

Last edited:
Memi said:
Blue ones are goodnites

White ones are Up&Up (target brand)
Thank you for the info, sadly all us exclusive looks like (from Belgium and we have drynites, but they look different...). surprised he still fits in them though. Remember I bought some lookalikes and did not fit in them at all.

redprtodd said:
Im guessing by your avatar you like construction vehicles, and well maybe the fact that you had a fleet of what I am assuming were the real ones :) Since my tween self likes to be treated likes he's three sometimes, he's a big fan of his big kid sippy cups

I saw an almost matching Toddler style pocket bib once in vinyl and I really regret not getting it!
Your cups and bib sound cool, however they aren't really my thing ;)

And yes, I enjoy construction vehicles. I have a big yellow "Tonka" decal on the top of the windshield of my truck :p. I get compliments on it about a dozen times a year, and its a fun way to let my middle side have some fun.

Reactions: redprtodd
Memi said:
Typically pajamas for me

I'm so jealous how easily you fit into those goodnight 😭, great pics.

Back