What Are the Cutest Diaper Outfits for Guys?

Pyjamas and Shortalls by far and onesie.

Attachments

• 20221126_165920_0A75FECE-FB0A-47F8-B2E9-B83A228FC136.jpg
    20221126_165920_0A75FECE-FB0A-47F8-B2E9-B83A228FC136.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 20230807_213455_278a87e4-ea72-45fb-a96f-276f4615e031.jpg
    20230807_213455_278a87e4-ea72-45fb-a96f-276f4615e031.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20240331_074957_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_074957_Discord.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Reactions: Brumas94
Screenshot_20240427-233631.png

Reactions: Mas16210 and NabePup
Https
I found this store.
Has boy and girl.
Very cute thought I would share it
Haven't ordered anything yet.
So I can't say how is think it's baby fur clothes. Shoe's hoodie pants and shorts. With baby fur art on them and little fur art. In the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: NabePup
Reactions: TigerDL and foxkits
Reactions: NabePup
Tommy10 said:
That looks great! May I ask where you got the space theme sets of jammies?

You nail the look (y)
LittleRascal said:
Where can I buy those space pyjamas?

Most of mine are from Hanna Andersson.
Sometimes I get some from Ali Express

Reactions: Tommy10, LittleRascal and TigerDL
tenderbottoms47 said:
I have and love all thoes cloth diapers! 😍🧸
Got mine on aliexpress i love to wear baby diapers in mine 🥰 nice n cheap compared to abdl ones.😁

Pampers4Ever said:
Is it me or is the woman in red leaking out the side of her diaper.
I wondered that too!

LittleRascal said:
Pyjamas and Shortalls by far and onesie.
Do you guys think if you saw a random guy in shortalls you would think “ew”, or not really think twice about it?

I'm going to be honest.
I dress kiddish . But never ab dl in public cringe. There are kids in public.
It's ok to be discreet but not ok to push things into the public.
As a community we are all ready looked down on.
No need to bring more hate down on us . But when Walmart sells a tee shirt with Snoopy cookie monster
Or a gaming shirt I buy it .
Hot topic has great tee shirts as well Spencer. But a exposed onesie no seen guys at Walmart in diapers and pink little too too. Or full baby on YouTube.

Reactions: Tommy10 and bedwetterdavid
bedwetterdavid said:
Do you guys think if you saw a random guy in shortalls you would think “ew”, or not really think twice about it?
I'd start a conversation probably (if I could) I find it to be a sign of an innocent soul it takes a care free attitude.
Memi said:
Most of mine are from Hanna Andersson.
Sometimes I get some from Ali Express
What about the space pull ups? I've never seen them in my life.

foxkits said:
I'm going to be honest.
I dress kiddish . But never ab dl in public cringe. There are kids in public.
It's ok to be discreet but not ok to push things into the public.
As a community we are all ready looked down on.
No need to bring more hate down on us . But when Walmart sells a tee shirt with Snoopy cookie monster
Or a gaming shirt I buy it .
Hot topic has great tee shirts as well Spencer. But an exposed onesie no seen guys at Walmart in diapers and pink little too too. Or full baby on YouTube.
Yeah, I agree. I’m not an AB though, so I’m more interested in “cute” without necessarily looking juvenile. Maybe they are the same though.

i have think for school uinfroms

Memi said:
Typically pajamas for me

View attachment 135110
Aww that is a tickle-worthy tummy.
IDKY but shirts and onesies with stars feel very young to me. I wear a white tee kind of like this with blue stars to work with a boho sweater on top and it’s my way of feeling comforted on the little side while dealing with work craziness.

Reactions: ABChick
Feel like this is more geared to adult baby. But alright.

LittleRascal said:

What about the space pull ups? I've never seen them in my life.

They are Target brand pull ups, Nighttime Underwear - up & up.

Reactions: TigerDL and LittleRascal
Im gonna agree, this is definitely more along the lines of ab than dl. I mean you would never know i was wearing a diaper in my kigu, and when im wearing in public, youd probably never notice it outside of a oops on my part and a leaking diaper/way too wet and swollen.

bedwetterdavid said:
I've been deep diving in my head into this sort of thing for a long time, and I can't say I've ever seen anyone in shortalls, other than Lederhosen, which to me would just be like seeing a guy in a kilt, both are seriously cool to see in public because the wearer conveys confidence. I wear kilts sometimes as a way to re-enforce my manhood in society. But today in America I only associate overalls with easy wearing farm clothes for people who work hard, because I grew up on a tiny farm in rural land and my parents dressed me in Oshkosh B'gosh overalls. Today I wear Carhartt pants and LL Bean jeans in the cooler months primarily, because they fit me well. I'm a working guy and working clothes fit my style. People are fascinating creatures and when we realize that we're all the same, seeing someone expressing themselves is a fucking beautiful thing. A lot of guys, especially older ones need some sort of protection (including my awesome 70-something dad) and they just make it work. I've always been young at heart but old in style, I had a bigass beard and wild western style mustache when I was 17 because I could, and it was great. I spent my 20's and 30's discovering style from other era's, like the cowboy action shooters who role play 1800's dudes and shoot guns, to the WW2 re-enactors, all while trying to discover my ABDL side, so for me a guy wearing anything that conveys confidence in who they are is awesome when combined with any other style, like ABDL.

• Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox and Tommy10
Back