What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

a soaked Better Dry *embarrassed*.
But the clock' already shows 8:30, so it's time for me to skip out of bed, remove my wet... and use the toilet before I have to wee again. Then take a quick shower, put on my big girl underwear and carry on with my day as if nothing happened.

Last edited:
Northshore Megamax Airlock Lite. Size medium. It is extremely comfortable.

Just put out my Better Dry - it leaked 🫣

Reactions: BwBunny
BBBen said:
Just put out my Better Dry - it leaked 🫣
Hello @BBBen
How did you manage to leak?
That almost never happens to me, and was very prone to leak until I got to use the Better dry. But I still have to be careful and remember to fix the leak guards after I have put it on. If I forget to do that, I will most probably leak and wet my bed.
Did you really check the leak guards?

A wet Rearz Barnyard with kiddo's megabooster

Depend men Real Fit+Skin Guard Medium, i am 6ft4 190pounds i should have gotten the large, tbh i liked the Tena Men's better i wanted the goodnights 28 pack for 41$CAD but my parents got me the depends 14pack 20$CAD, not to sound ungrateful im still glad they're helping me, using diapers help with my stress & puts my mind at ease

Last edited:
Fresh Tinimals!

Crinklz for the day. Original print at the moment. Maybe buccaneer when I change later.

Reactions: Diaperon
Incontrol elite, plain white plastic, with hook and loop fastening.

A fairly full Tykables Waddler under some blue Kins plastic pants

Reactions: Hemix and JunkyardDog1
PaddedRita said:
Another white MagaMax with a gray diaper cover this morning !
Are you wet?

Forced said:
A fairly full Tykables Waddler under some blue Kins plastic pants
How is the Waddler vs the Overnights? Is there any difference besides the prints?

*to answer the post, Incontrol Active Air's today. A medium this morning, then a large, and now a medium (with slits cut into it) with a size large on top.
The next experiment is trying one of these with a booster in it. I figure a Saturday is a good day to try a bunch of things at once since the weekdays are so busy.

Bed time Tena active Ultima.

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Wet and messy Bambino Cloudee. Time for a change.

BwBunny said:
Hello @BBBen
How did you manage to leak?
That almost never happens to me, and was very prone to leak until I got to use the Better dry. But I still have to be careful and remember to fix the leak guards after I have put it on. If I forget to do that, I will most probably leak and wet my bed.
Did you really check the leak guards?
Thank you for the tip

noemaly i proof - but it leaked at the front side near tapes.
Betterdry holds normaly evrything but there is als mens anatomy 🫣

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
The clocks go forward tonight, so with potentially an hour less in bed I know I will sleep better in nappies. So, it’s a Tena active Ultima and plastic pants.

A wet Crinklz Aquanaut diaper this morning...oopsie,,,make that also messy. I had to lift up from my chair to go potty in my diaper. Sooo nice.😌

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and Hemix
Prevail Air (still dry)

Soon candy fluff 🤗

SeaDeeper said:
How is the Waddler vs the Overnights? Is there any difference besides the prints?
They are the same, as are Tykables' other 'Ultra' diapers (except that some are cloth-backed).

I'm wearing a wet Tighty Whities.

Back