Worlds gone mad

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
the more I experience of humanity the more I think it’s doomed to get worse. I’m no saint if anything I’m a sinner but I try to fight to what I believe it right. I fight battles I don’t know if I win them but that’s not the point of fighting for what you believe in. Today someone was being sadistic on live and I used a few polite words and then panicked and stopped their live stream. Those few words were “This live is being recorded” I was recoding their unlawful hate filled stream” mid stream while they had talkers on there they cut it short. To me that is a personal win. Even I feel well enough I’ll review the footage to see if there is anything further I can report.

Yesterday I exposed a monster who harmed someone who was defenceless and did unspeakable things and maybe I could lose my freedom because some people I fight are in positions of power but I am not afraid to rattle cages and fight for what I believe it. Maybe one day they’ll figure out who I am but I am not concerned about myself I’m concerned for people who don’t have a voice.

Some times I lay awake here I see bad things happening I don’t seek it out, it comes to me when I scroll through the mass media and tech, some of it makes me scream, other content makes me cry and hurt 😞 as an empath I can’t stand by and doing nothing.

I am prepared for most scenarios that have entered my mind, I have covered personal safety, online safety, protocols for if things go south in terms of online and digital security. I’m driven to act because I don’t I can’t rest, I can sleep until I fight back. I’m just one person but I’ve caused my fair share of justified chaos.

This one time I went on vacation abroad and tested my abilities against one bad person and I raised hell from my
Hotel room with the music blazing through my headphones. I’ve traced people to where they were standing from only a single live steam and an ip address. I don’t do it anywhere other than Facebook or social media websites. I’ve tried to stop and sometimes I skip doing it but there are some things that shake me to the core that I can’t ignore it.

With Ai my game has only gotten easier as I can get Ai to search through data and information faster than I can. When Ai assistants become a thing it’ll be a whole new level of helplessness. My basic beliefs are harm non and do the right thing and be nice, many people on social media websites suck at being decent humans, that’s their right but it’s my right to use my voice also.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and Edgewater
babyraggydolls said:
With Ai my game has only gotten easier as I can get Ai to search through data and information faster than I can. When Ai assistants become a thing it’ll be a whole new level of helplessness. My basic beliefs are harm non and do the right thing and be nice, many people on social media websites suck at being decent humans, that’s their right but it’s my right to use my voice also.
The wars are only going to get harder as Ai works both sides of the discussion and it becomes important to know when it has been tasked to attack your position by those several steps above your usage!

Fighting for the underdog is a worthy battle. My fear comes from the number fighting a worthy battle become fewer. Which is the want of those hiding in the shadows as they come out attack and fall back into into the shadows. Those who suffer the attack a shocked as they are commonly blindsided.

The answer is: Yes, that are hiding in the dark and looking for you and others willing to shine the light on them.

May you continue to flight the good fight. Take care as the "meaning" of words continue to change and what was once a position has been flipped.

Reactions: BBBen and babyraggydolls
Edgewater said:
The wars are only going to get harder as Ai works both sides of the discussion and it becomes important to know when it has been tasked to attack your position by those several steps above your usage!

Fighting for the underdog is a worthy battle. My fear comes from the number fighting a worthy battle become fewer. Which is the want of those hiding in the shadows as they come out attack and fall back into into the shadows. Those who suffer the attack a shocked as they are commonly blindsided.

The answer is: Yes, that are hiding in the dark and looking for you and others willing to shine the light on them.

May you continue to flight the good fight. Take care as the "meaning" of words continue to change and what was once a position has been flipped.

Luckily not everyone knows how to use ai to its full potential, yet at least.

These fights and wars get tiring but the words of my grand dad drive me also, he said “where is this freedom my good men were fighting and lost their lives for in the war” sadly I think 🤔 little by little freedom and morals are going out of the window and it makes me sad.

I will take care thank you, you also 🥰

Reactions: Edgewater
In the darkening moments, it can seem the Sun will never rise again. It is the curse of darkest upon us that help us seek a Shepherd. Your being a good Shepherd gives hope that the Sun will rise. It sometimes helps to remember that the darkest moments occur just before the Sun rises.

Blessings upon the Good Words of your Grand Father. May they continue to guide you and bring you comfort! Know that you are not alone!

Back