Cruisers V Little Movers

TayTayAcutal

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Which is sized bigger than the other, and stretchier? I fit into Little Movers size 7 but wondering if Cruisers will fit better.

Let me know your thoughts!

Reactions: Cottontail
Huggies has better stretching tabs. Pampers tabs dont stretch like they use to in 2008

Reactions: NabePup and TayTayAcutal
It's been a while since I measured Little Movers, but when I did, they were about three inches shorter than Pampers. So if rise is an issue for you with the Huggies, you might try the Pampers, but as @babyjoe698 said, Pampers have gone backwards recently with their tabs.

Reactions: NabePup and TayTayAcutal
Cottontail said:
It's been a while since I measured Little Movers, but when I did, they were about three inches shorter than Pampers. So if rise is an issue for you with the Huggies, you might try the Pampers, but as @babyjoe698 said, Pampers have gone backwards recently with their tabs.
I wondering if they know lot of smaller adults buying their diapers and switch the tabs

Reactions: TayTayAcutal
babyjoe698 said:
I wondering if they know lot of smaller adults buying their diapers and switch the tabs
For real, the ending of boundless sucked. If they would make LM or Cruise in 8 or even 9 they would kill it.

Last edited:
TayTayAcutal said:
For real, the ending of boundless sucked. If they would make ML or Cruise in 8 or even 9 they would kill it.
The problem with Pampers is that they keep upping the size numbers without actually increasing the size of the diapers. In fact, the diapers have gotten smaller. In 2011, when I first started measuring, Baby Dry 6 was 22 inches long. Cruisers 7 was also 22 inches long. Today's Swaddlers 8? 21.5 inches long. And the tabs don't stretch much anymore.

babyjoe698 said:
Maybe, but I suspect it was to force parents to keep sizing up. Swaddlers N and Swaddlers 8 differ by about 9 inches of rise and 10 inches of waist. That means, as you go put a size, you're only adding about an inch to the intended rise and waist! It's absurdly fine-grained sizing, and if you want to sell all those sizes, you can't have them overlapping each other by much. The old tabs on Pampers probably meant that parents were very slow to move up a size, and those with multiple kids were probably trying to economize by finding a size that two or more of their kids could wear. Making the tabs less stretchy "fixes" that "problem."

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
The problem with Pampers is that they keep upping the size numbers without actually increasing the size of the diapers. In fact, the diapers have gotten smaller. In 2011, when I first started measuring, Baby Dry 6 was 22 inches long. Cruisers 7 was also 22 inches long. Today's Swaddlers 8? 21.5 inches long. And the tabs don't stretch much anymore.

Maybe, but I suspect it was to force parents to keep sizing up. Swaddlers N and Swaddlers 8 differ by about 9 inches of rise and 10 inches of waist. That means, as you go put a size, you're only adding about an inch to the intended rise and waist! It's absurdly fine-grained sizing, and if you want to sell all those sizes, you can't have them overlapping each other by much. The old tabs on Pampers probably meant that parents were very slow to move up a size, and those with multiple kids were probably trying to economize by finding a size that two or more of their kids could wear. Making the tabs less stretchy "fixes" that "problem."
The idiotic thing about that is now you have parents of older kids who by just pure stubbornness or otherwise, who aren’t potty trained or have difficulty doing it have to look at other options despite years and years of pleas and petitions to create or adjust products accordingly.

Reactions: TayTayAcutal and Cottontail
PaddedRebel said:
The idiotic thing about that is now you have parents of older kids who by just pure stubbornness or otherwise, who aren’t potty trained or have difficulty doing it have to look at other options despite years and years of pleas and petitions to create or adjust products accordingly.
I still don’t know why they ended boundless when they were selling out. I know Luvs said they had supply chain issues during covid. They announced a rerelease date, and then deleted the post. It’s been over a year. I feel for the older IC, Autistic, and others that need that option.

PaddedRebel said:
That may be true but the last time that actually happened was the introduction of Pampers size 6, which was a significantly bigger diaper on the market. The 1-8 sizing now is just mainly to get a perfect fit for your kid.

It's not about if they can fit....it's about how much they can absorb. Like those lucky adults who can fit into size 7 or pullups--- they are single use diapers and generally don't have the capacity to deal with the urine output of an adult.

I honestly think Cruisers are going away. Pampers seems to have really been upgrading and updating their Swaddlers line (I believe there have been 2 design updates since the last Cruisers design update). I’ve noticed a lot of stores have stopped carrying Cruisers. Walmart hasn’t had them in store in a while and Target has been clearancing them. Pampers used the Cruisers line to introduce the size 7 diaper nearly 20 years ago. Now they used the Swaddlers line to introduce their size 8. Up until 10 years ago, Swaddlers only went up to size 5 and were basically plain white with a wetness indicator and yellow tabs. Now they have pretty extensive graphics.
Now it seems that Pampers is rebranding their “Cruisers 360” line to “Swaddlers 360”.
As sad as I am to say it, I think Cruisers are being discontinued. With so many sizes, there’s less and less shelf space for different lines.

Reactions: pampersguy827 and Lilyuri
TayTayAcutal said:
Which is sized bigger than the other, and stretchier? I fit into Little Movers size 7 but wondering if Cruisers will fit better.

Let me know your thoughts!
Huggies tend to be stretchier something that tends to be true up to the Pull-Ups themselves. Honestly Pampers feel like they've been smaller than their stated size which is very obvious especially in their bigger products. That said while you do say you fit into Size 7 I feel like you'd probably be better off using their bedwetting youth diapers rather than Tabs as even the smallest of us won't be getting great fits with them.

TayTayAcutal said:
I still don’t know why they ended boundless when they were selling out. I know Luvs said they had supply chain issues during covid. They announced a rerelease date, and then deleted the post. It’s been over a year. I feel for the older IC, Autistic, and others that need that option.
One issue I could see with Boundless was they aren’t any wider. They only lengthened the diapers. While that is a step in the right direction, the lack of width expansion proves problematic as kids get older. A lot of folks complained about them not being wider.

Reactions: Nobu and TayTayAcutal
Back