Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Errection issues

sammysamersam

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have Cerbral Palsy, and I have been in diaper my entier life.
I have an issues that has happened overr the last couple month, if anyone can offer advice.

Due to my CP, i have cargivers. I find that when they are wiping me with a cold cloth, I get an errection, and dont know why. If they use a face cloth, and run it under warm water first, then I dont get an errection. This is an issue when I go out, and only have wipes.
Does anyone know how to stop an errection? Super embarressed.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: sport1, Pino, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Old man here, I have never had to deal with any thing health wise like Cerebral Palsy but erections (however embarrassing) are perfectly normal and not (as you know) always a result of sexual simulation, even little baby boys can get them during nappy changes when they are exposed to the colder air when they are without a warm covering nappy. (I don't know why).
Must be so hard for you to have your most private part seen by care givers whom you do not love as they are only doing their job.
Sorry I am not able to help you with preventing any unwanted erections.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, sport1, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Unfortunately asking your body to not have an erection is as easy as asking the sky to be green

As you've said a warm washcloth helps better I would ask your caretakers to please use warm water
I know that's basically impossible on an outing but definitely bring it up with them to use warm when ever possible

there are a few tricks might help usually if you try & distract your self and think other boring things it could help it go away
With time your body will get used to it
As as been said it's no sexual its just waking up so to speak.
I understand it's embarrassing & embarrassing for your caretaker too but if you both understand it's just physiological then hopefully don't make a big deal about it. I know easier said than done
but there is no cure for a random erection

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Diprs2 and Edgewater
sammysamersam said:
I have an issues that has happened overr the last couple month, if anyone can offer advice.

Due to my CP, i have cargivers. I find that when they are wiping me with a cold cloth, I get an errection, and dont know why. If they use a face cloth, and run it under warm water first, then I dont get an errection. This is an issue when I go out, and only have wipes.
Your caregivers are trained to be sensible, respectful and deliberate in what they do. They can handle and are not embarrassed by an erection.
The options to avoid this issue are very harsh and life changing. You can chemically castrate yourself if you have no plans of procreation or intercourse. There are many antidepressants and mood stabilizers that will destroy your sexuality, but is this something you want? It will kill all dates and sexual encounters going forward..

Honestly just ignore it, or play it off. They don't care if you don't care. (©Able bodied ic male)

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Diprs2 and Edgewater
As so well stated above, there is little that can be done without taking a harsh or life changing direction.
Yes, it can be embarrassing, but as part of their training, they are told of the reality.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Diprs2
SparkyDog said:
Unfortunately asking your body to not have an erection is as easy as asking the sky to be green

As you've said a warm washcloth helps better I would ask your caretakers to please use warm water
I know that's basically impossible on an outing but definitely bring it up with them to use warm when ever possible

there are a few tricks might help usually if you try & distract your self and think other boring things it could help it go away
With time your body will get used to it
As as been said it's no sexual its just waking up so to speak.
I understand it's embarrassing & embarrassing for your caretaker too but if you both understand it's just physiological then hopefully don't make a big deal about it. I know easier said than done
but there is no cure for a random erection
My problem is cannot get an ERECTION. I have bought some pills from a drugstore they sort of work but the real stuff is expensive. I and the wife have not had any relations in that department for some time. I do not think I have to spell it out to you all. LOL! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, Constantlydamp, Edgewater and 1 other person
sammysamersam said:

I myself have Cerebral Palsy (& Autism), and at 66 I am grateful to get erections still.
But the medications I am on means I get no "love juice" out of my cock whenever it is hard and feels very good whenever I play with it.
Just a normal part of being a man regardless of disability.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Thinking about my mother in law used to quench my erections in a heartbeat. I can send you her photo if you think it might help.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigbabybret, Diprs2, DL85 and 8 others
A cold cloth or wet wipe introduces extra nerve stimulation. Be happy you have a healthy response even though it's unwanted! To minimize chances of an erection, make sure your wet wipes are warm. There are portable baby wipe warmers available that run off a USB power bank. But the easier solution is keep a small pack of wet wipes in a pocket against your body. That will keep them body temperature versus the ambient temperature of your diaper bag.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Zeke
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Old man here, I have never had to deal with any thing health wise like Cerebral Palsy but erections (however embarrassing) are perfectly normal and not (as you know) always a result of sexual simulation, even little baby boys can get them during nappy changes when they are exposed to the colder air when they are without a warm covering nappy. (I don't know why).
Must be so hard for you to have your most private part seen by care givers whom you do not love as they are only doing their job.
Sorry I am not able to help you with preventing any unwanted erections.
Old man here and due to my disabilities have long lost my erections.

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
Back