Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Experience with Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy

SimCo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wanted to share an experience I had with my little side coming up during my first experience with psychedelic-assisted therapy.

I have been in treatment for years for what were presumed (by psychiatrists) to be depression and addiction. Over the past five years, I’ve come to recognize that all of my mental health challenges were manifestations of complex PTSD, primarily because of my very difficult childhood growing up in a dysfunctional and alcoholic home. To say that shame literally WAS my identity for my whole life would be an understatement.

My little side was actually only one of many dimensions of my shame-bound identity, but my desire to wear and use diapers has always been my deepest, darkest secret. I got caught a few times as a very young child, until I finally was able to stop after one especially humiliating event because my parents treated me with utter disgust and contempt. I told two girlfriends in college, and neither took it well, and I felt even more shame and self-disgust afterwards and never mentioned it again. In all my years of therapy (going on 10 now), I’ve never discussed ABDL with a single therapist, psychologist, or peer in recovery. ADISC has been my only outlet to express my ABDL identity.

Recently, I took advantage of the opportunity to engage in psychedelic-assisted therapy with a trained therapist and shamanic healer (unofficially, and out of the country). I came ready after six months of preparation with her. I was not allowed to speak during the journey, having been instructed to keep my words inside, and let only emotions out. One of the most important instructions I was given - over and over - in the months of preparation was, no matter what comes up during the journey, LET GO and ALLOW.

About 30 minutes after I took the medicine, I began to see a woman appear in my mind’s eye (my eyes were blindfolded the whole time). She was much larger than me, with long dark hair, tanned skin, an ample bust, and she was wearing a traditional dress. She was most definitely not my mother, but I understood instantly that she was THE MOTHER, in the cosmic sense.

I then noticed myself as an infant baby, wrapped tightly in a swaddle so my hands and arms were secure. Instantly my mind associated this with the sensation of wearing a full diaper, and I felt the stirrings of arousal in my diaper area. I instantly began to flood with shame, wanting desperately to push these thoughts away, afraid that I might become aroused in front of my therapist, or worse, to start crying or baby talking or confessing to my ABDL desires.

As soon as the shame began to arise, however, I heard the mother say to me, “there’s nothing to be ashamed of, little one.” Instantly, the shame inside me broke. So too did my arousal (for the rest of the journey anyway). I then saw myself nursing at her breast, but then that somehow shifted until I became the mother, and was then looking down at myself as a baby nursing from my own breast. Then, and this is the best way I can describe this, I went into her breast and became the milk. I felt the milk as part of my body, and hers, and of all things. In a childlike, pre-verbal way, I understood that milk to be a mother’s love, and felt it connecting me to all things.

Many other things happened in the journey after that, but several months later I have still internalized the idea that “there is nothing to be ashamed of.” And I am regularly trying to bring myself back to that place of mind where I could give, receive and BE the unconditional love of a mother for her child. My sense of shame around my little side, as well as every other facet of my identity, has substantially eased. I am getting lots of attention from the opposite sex that I have never experienced (I’ve been celibate for over a decade), I think just because I’m not showing up to the world from a default state of shame.

This did not “cure” me of my ADBL side, but it showed me that there was nothing wrong with me that needed curing in the first place. I am not a problem to be solved, no matter what my identity contains.

Thanks to everyone for holding space for all of these years. We all deserve love and acceptance, most importantly from ourselves.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: PricklyPear, anton, yellowcrayons and 20 others
Wow, that is super interesting.

I find psychedelics really helpful, and funnily enough, I'm planning to do a mushroom trip tomorrow. They feel good, but they also help me get more connected with myself spiritually and mentally.

I have never thought about doing one of these proper 'shaman experiences' though. They are quite common in the area where I live, but honestly, I don't know if I'd have the guts. I'd be to afraid of exposing my vulnerabilities to strangers.

Sounds like it really helped you though. As someone who also has a lot of shame - I come from a family of alcoholics too - I'm curious as to whether I should try it.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Prillprillprill, Angelapinks, moorey and 2 others
After a mushroom trip, all is well, with a sense of calm and understanding.

Reactions: AndyPandy, Angelapinks and PaigeCherubiel
I hear that's legal in Oregon now. Life in the Pacific Northwet. 😇

SimCo said:
I wanted to share an experience I had with my little side coming up during my first experience with psychedelic-assisted therapy.

I have been in treatment for years for what were presumed (by psychiatrists) to be depression and addiction. Over the past five years, I’ve come to recognize that all of my mental health challenges were manifestations of complex PTSD, primarily because of my very difficult childhood growing up in a dysfunctional and alcoholic home. To say that shame literally WAS my identity for my whole life would be an understatement.

My little side was actually only one of many dimensions of my shame-bound identity, but my desire to wear and use diapers has always been my deepest, darkest secret. I got caught a few times as a very young child, until I finally was able to stop after one especially humiliating event because my parents treated me with utter disgust and contempt. I told two girlfriends in college, and neither took it well, and I felt even more shame and self-disgust afterwards and never mentioned it again. In all my years of therapy (going on 10 now), I’ve never discussed ABDL with a single therapist, psychologist, or peer in recovery. ADISC has been my only outlet to express my ABDL identity.

Recently, I took advantage of the opportunity to engage in psychedelic-assisted therapy with a trained therapist and shamanic healer (unofficially, and out of the country). I came ready after six months of preparation with her. I was not allowed to speak during the journey, having been instructed to keep my words inside, and let only emotions out. One of the most important instructions I was given - over and over - in the months of preparation was, no matter what comes up during the journey, LET GO and ALLOW.

About 30 minutes after I took the medicine, I began to see a woman appear in my mind’s eye (my eyes were blindfolded the whole time). She was much larger than me, with long dark hair, tanned skin, an ample bust, and she was wearing a traditional dress. She was most definitely not my mother, but I understood instantly that she was THE MOTHER, in the cosmic sense.

I then noticed myself as an infant baby, wrapped tightly in a swaddle so my hands and arms were secure. Instantly my mind associated this with the sensation of wearing a full diaper, and I felt the stirrings of arousal in my diaper area. I instantly began to flood with shame, wanting desperately to push these thoughts away, afraid that I might become aroused in front of my therapist, or worse, to start crying or baby talking or confessing to my ABDL desires.

As soon as the shame began to arise, however, I heard the mother say to me, “there’s nothing to be ashamed of, little one.” Instantly, the shame inside me broke. So too did my arousal (for the rest of the journey anyway). I then saw myself nursing at her breast, but then that somehow shifted until I became the mother, and was then looking down at myself as a baby nursing from my own breast. Then, and this is the best way I can describe this, I went into her breast and became the milk. I felt the milk as part of my body, and hers, and of all things. In a childlike, pre-verbal way, I understood that milk to be a mother’s love, and felt it connecting me to all things.

Many other things happened in the journey after that, but several months later I have still internalized the idea that “there is nothing to be ashamed of.” And I am regularly trying to bring myself back to that place of mind where I could give, receive and BE the unconditional love of a mother for her child. My sense of shame around my little side, as well as every other facet of my identity, has substantially eased. I am getting lots of attention from the opposite sex that I have never experienced (I’ve been celibate for over a decade), I think just because I’m not showing up to the world from a default state of shame.

This did not “cure” me of my ADBL side, but it showed me that there was nothing wrong with me that needed curing in the first place. I am not a problem to be solved, no matter what my identity contains.

Thanks to everyone for holding space for all of these years. We all deserve love and acceptance, most importantly from ourselves.
What a brilliant read well put hopefully your journey will improve

Reactions: SimCo, Angelapinks, KBoy and 1 other person
Would love love to do this ! But still very very pricey here in Canada and still in research stage so hard to get into (I think …. Could be private medical now or that’s just ketamine which I would also do if not $1000 a session

Beautiful. Psychedelics are such a wonderful tool for healing.

we talking about magic mushrooms?

I really want to try mushrooms with regression. One of the things Ive noticed about my previous trips was that I always have thoughts about myself as a baby and child, comparing it to who I am as an adult and the entire trip felt like some internal struggle. Becoming an ABDL, I eventually realized that I had been fighting feelings of regression during my trips. I'm planning to take some shrooms and have ABDL gear ready in case I decide to explore regression during my trip.

Expect to vomit 🤢

I was my properly "guru" to end where I'm now. May some events helped, but not any "shaman" or shrink was involved in that. Was it cheap ? - Not sure...

May some drug events helped. And some drugs drive me deeply and very fast to some extrems if I take them.

Last edited:
Reactions: moorey
diaperbutt09 said:
I really want to try mushrooms with regression. One of the things Ive noticed about my previous trips was that I always have thoughts about myself as a baby and child, comparing it to who I am as an adult and the entire trip felt like some internal struggle. Becoming an ABDL, I eventually realized that I had been fighting feelings of regression during my trips. I'm planning to take some shrooms and have ABDL gear ready in case I decide to explore regression during my trip.
I totally understand what you mean here by “internal struggle”. This is what psychedelics are best for - helping us to resolve that internal struggle between true self and “perfect” self. These moments are when it is important to let go and allow whatever comes up to come up. I am planning to have my next mushroom experience at home alone while I am diapered so I can give in the regression. Also, if you go really deep with the dose, getting up to use the bathroom can become rather challenging and can really interrupt the flow of the journey. Be able to truly LET GO (including with my bladder!) should be really nice. And with pacifiers and my teddy bear and nursery music on hand, hopefully it will be a good way to fully regress and hopefully heal some inner child wounding.

Reactions: KBoy and diaperbutt09
Sounds amazing experience and very good for healing I'm intrigued to try it but would be scared of it going wrong and freaking out or something

I'm kinda jealous. I've really wanted to do this for a long time and just haven't got chance.

I know it needs it. So hopefully this autumn will be the time for my own healing.

I feel ready for it

SimCo said:

Oooooooooh kay. Tell Gaia i said hi?

SimCo said:
I totally understand what you mean here by “internal struggle”. This is what psychedelics are best for - helping us to resolve that internal struggle between true self and “perfect” self. These moments are when it is important to let go and allow whatever comes up to come up. I am planning to have my next mushroom experience at home alone while I am diapered so I can give in the regression. Also, if you go really deep with the dose, getting up to use the bathroom can become rather challenging and can really interrupt the flow of the journey. Be able to truly LET GO (including with my bladder!) should be really nice. And with pacifiers and my teddy bear and nursery music on hand, hopefully it will be a good way to fully regress and hopefully heal some inner child wounding.
I have tried to intentionally regress when I am on mushrooms and it just doesn't work. Your experience may be different, of course. But i find that you have to relax and let the trip take you where it will. You can't really decide what direction it goes in.

Reactions: KBoy and mybebaby101UK
I quit drugs many years ago, but before I did, I found MDMA more conducive to regression/ageplay activities than psychedelics such as shrooms. They can be quite... unpredictable.

Disclaimer: don't try at home

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CLPP and KBoy
Albasion said:
I quit drugs many years ago, but before I did, I found MDMA more conducive to regression/ageplay activities than psychedelics such as shrooms. They can be quite... unpredictable.

Disclaimer: don't try at home
Good advice baby 😽

Reactions: Prillprillprill
Yeah, and again, expect to puke... Really, your gonna throw up.

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
Back