Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

FFXIV modding

Gooberology

Certified Little Guy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I tried to mod FFXIV in the past with a lotta hangups. But something actually clicked recently and I've been having a lot of fun just throwing stuff together.

Im not the best when it comes to weight painting and good topology. But i think its passable. I didnt bother making an alpha or spec for most of it as i was mostly just using it for debugging and proof-of concepts.

The base diaper and the pacifier werent made by me, u can find em on this pastebin. Though the messy diaper i made by editing the dry one.

I was in the process of redrawing a texture for TryAgains from scratch, but i was a doofus and saved the wrong thing as my project file so ill have to restart it if i want to finish it.
Its got too many problems for me to comfortably release (bad clipping, bad weight painting, only made for male lalafell). But i wanted to show it off cuz i think its super cute.

TryAgains diaper (Unfinished)

1714594174379.png1714594190220.png

Onesie

1714594401431.png1714594388993.png

Messy Diaper

1714594322224.png1714594331774.png

Messy Onesie

1714594631831.png1714594645825.png

Bonus Toyhammer Axe

1714594423599.png

Reactions: Cottontail
😁 that’s awesome! Great work!

Reactions: Gooberology
Wow, that looks pretty great IMO. I never got into FFXIV, but perhaps Little Mode will help. :)

What are the stats of the diaper, onesie, and squeaky mallet? And how does the pacifier affect dialogue? :) (Maybe the loaded diaper should affect dialogue too, ha ha.)

Reactions: Gooberology
Cottontail said:
Wow, that looks pretty great IMO. I never got into FFXIV, but perhaps Little Mode will help. :)

What are the stats of the diaper, onesie, and squeaky mallet? And how does the pacifier affect dialogue? :) (Maybe the loaded diaper should affect dialogue too, ha ha.)
FFXIV modding saddly isnt really that complex. Because its an MMO and theres a lotta checks for modified game files, all you can really do is asset swap existing things.
I just chose the starting gear to replace for ease of testing.

Reactions: Cottontail
Back