Just love wearing tights.

Jorelaxed

I am master of chats.😃
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I love to wear a good pair of footed tights 24/7 over my diapers. They just feel so right and comfy, plus they help against diaper sagging.

• Love
Reactions: lillen, KBoy, littledub1955 and 25 others
You are so right, butt hen I'm bound to agree with you - check out my profile name! Haven't worn for a while, but now happily sitting in a diaper and 2 pairs of tights - heaven!

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, GatoChihuahua, Lovediapers99 and 3 others
Now that the weather is cooler, I’m dressing up in my corduroy dresses and opaque tights. They keep the diaper supported.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, RachelOlivia, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
I've always loved corduroy. As a very young child growing up in the '50s, we all wore those mottled brown corduroy pants which in hindsight, were pretty ugly. Then the second half of the sixties came and there were such wonderful corduroy pants. I had some rust colored wide wale corduroy pants and they certainly turned heads at the music conservatory I attended. Yeah, it was the other male students.

Staying on topic, I also have a couple of white tights that I love to wear over diapers. I love the look.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Seasonedcitizen, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Tights are lovely.
That's my input! ☺️

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, GatoChihuahua, Samantha and 4 others
;) ;) ;) ;)

Huggies Tights (5).jpgHuggies Tights (22).jpg
Huggies Tights (27).jpg
Huggies Tights (44).jpg
Huggies Tights (46).jpg

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Babybub, Bipippa and 28 others
If they feel right, they probably are right. Rock on with yo bad self!!! 😘😘😘

Reactions: KBoy, DLJosie and Jorelaxed
Oh yes I love tights too

Attachments

• IMG_20220416_125215.jpg
    IMG_20220416_125215.jpg
    709.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy, RachelOlivia, SissyJoanne and 9 others
Reactions: KBoy, Angelapinks, james6416 and 1 other person
I love cable tights mine are grey todayIMG_20221009_143957_kindlephoto-328932787.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, SissyJoanne, ChrisK and 7 others
Sissies should have every possible colour of tights to match all their outfits, whether attired as a baby, maid, housewife, or just an elegant woman, and should keep them well organised too, so mummy can always find the right pair.

Screenshot 2022-10-09 153951.png
Screenshot 2022-10-09 153915.png
Screenshot 2022-10-09 153853.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, KBoy, Sissyleslie and 14 others
I've given tights a try who knows how many times, but they just don't do for me...😔

I think a BIG reason is because of my annoying leg hair! Can't tell you how painful and uncomfortable it is trying to wear (Let alone walk) around in them and they literally pinch and pull my hairs. It's annoying and hurts!

I hope when I find a way to shave or be rid of those annoying, ugly leg hairs maybe I can wear tights again. Till now, I refuse to wear them.

• Sad
Reactions: KBoy, GatoChihuahua and Angelapinks
GoodniteLover219 said:
I've given tights a try who knows how many times, but they just don't do for me...😔

I think a BIG reason is because of my annoying leg hair! Can't tell you how painful and uncomfortable it is trying to wear (Let alone walk) around in them and they literally pinch and pull my hairs. It's annoying and hurts!

I hope when I find a way to shave or be rid of those annoying, ugly leg hairs maybe I can wear tights again. Till now, I refuse to wear them.
Get yourself a good hair removal cream, I use veet for men and it works extremely well. Personally I am able to use it in "sensitive" areas as well with no ill effects.

• Thinking
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, KBoy, Jorelaxed and 2 others
GoodniteLover219 said:

Tights, like most things in life, are better with smooth legs!

Shaving is fairly uncomplicated, is it a case of needing to be discreet about it? That's certainly the harder thing if so.

Reactions: KBoy, GatoChihuahua, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Diapersntights said:
Loving the white cable-knit tights over your nappy - hope they feel as good as they look xx
Yes, they feel great, I love wearing them...😘

Reactions: Deleted member 67340, Diapersntights and Jorelaxed
Back