My first panties were my mom’s

BabyNancy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I still remember the first time I put on panties. I was perhaps age 11, not much older. I had visited her bedroom many times and looked through that special, exciting drawer with her bras, nylon and cotton panties, panty girdles, open bottom girdles with garters, and nylon stockings. I had a spontaneous ejaculation when I first pulled the panties on and saw myself in the mirror. I did not understand that powerful sensation. I just knew it felt wonderful. Then I felt scared that I had soaked/wet her panties, so I took them and surreptitiously washed them and returned them a couple days later. After that, I put on her panties every time I got a chance. Of course it didn’t take long before I tried on everything else.

Obviously, that first wearing and ejaculation caused a profound imprinting.

Yet, I recall thoughts (wishes) about being diapered that preceded my panty initiation. And I’d had some trouble with encopresis as late as age 9. My mother had threatened to put me in diapers when I’d had accidents, but she never did it.

Reactions: Lyric, nenaforever, CuriousFabio and 8 others
Yes. My first time in panties were my mom's too. I also wore her bras, gridles, slips and sometimes dresses and skirts.

Reactions: nenaforever, CuriousFabio, Seasonedcitizen and 5 others
My second panties were my mum's, my first were my younger sister's. (She was the first of three sisters and I was the oldest only brother).

I 'borrowed' everything from my younger sister (three years my junior and large for her age, - whilst I was small) and I tried putting on all she had growing up, (but these 'home alone' times were rare), those feeling of: the rush; the fear of getting caught; the fun of wearing "girls' only" clothing; how they felt against my skin compared to my own apparel and the challenge of returning all those items to their found places and condition, to give the false appearance of them being untouched.

In my early teens I 'stole' a few of mother's nylon (laced edges) panties, but not much else, as far as I can recall (some 55 years ago now).
After all she was the woman that I came from and I respected her, not so much so with my sisters that I fought with.

Today I live alone and can wear whatever I want to indoors, but my body does not allow me to wear panties anymore, nappies being my only safe underwear now. I miss my mum and my wife who have both passed, but my sisters don't want to know their only brother as he is too far removed from what they think of as 'normal' whatever that is.
I am so glad that I fit in here.

Thanks for stirring up those happy memories BabyNancy.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: nenaforever, CuriousFabio, Angelapinks and 5 others
My first pair were my Aunties white satin panties, closely followed by my cousin's school knickers.

Reactions: nenaforever, CuriousFabio, Angelapinks and 3 others
My first pair were my younger sister’s orange nylon with lace and a matching half slip. Very fond memories.

Reactions: nenaforever, CuriousFabio, Angelapinks and 3 others
i did moms too

Reactions: CuriousFabio, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
For me, it was a pair of my (older) sister's.

Reactions: DLScottsman, nenaforever, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 4 others
Technically my grandmothers. Weird story, I know, but when I was 7ish my mother took my brother and I swimming, but we didn't have trunks, so we swam in our shorts. We went to our grandmothers house to wash and she gave us panties to wear while we waited.

First non-weird story was when I was 18 and bought a 3-pack at K-Mart. Nervous af, but I loved it.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, CuriousFabio, Angelapinks and 1 other person
princessarya said:
Technically my grandmothers. Weird story, I know, but when I was 7ish my mother took my brother and I swimming, but we didn't have trunks, so we swam in our shorts. We went to our grandmothers house to wash and she gave us panties to wear while we waited.
Do you think that wearing your grandma’s panties influenced you? Do you remember feeling aroused? Embarrassed? I was older when I put on Mom’s panties, and did it after several visits to her lingerie drawer to look at and touch them, but the trill of putting them on overwhelmed me and I ejaculated.
princessarya said:
First non-weird story was when I was 18 and bought a 3-pack at K-Mart. Nervous af, but I loved it.
Like most of us, you must have contemplated that purchase for some time. None of us bought our first panties on impulse.

Reactions: nenaforever, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
BabyNancy said:
Do you think that wearing your grandma’s panties influenced you? Do you remember feeling aroused? Embarrassed? I was older when I put on Mom’s panties, and did it after several visits to her lingerie drawer to look at and touch them, but the trill of putting them on overwhelmed me and I ejaculated.

Like most of us, you must have contemplated that purchase for some time. None of us bought our first panties on impulse.
I don't think it influenced me and I was 7ish, so no, it didn't arouse me. And of course I contemplated it. I contemplated it for 7 years when I first realized I was the fabulous person that I am today.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Seasonedcitizen
BabyNancy said:
I still remember the first time I put on panties. I was perhaps age 11, not much older. I had visited her bedroom many times and looked through that special, exciting drawer with her bras, nylon and cotton panties, panty girdles, open bottom girdles with garters, and nylon stockings. I had a spontaneous ejaculation when I first pulled the panties on and saw myself in the mirror. I did not understand that powerful sensation. I just knew it felt wonderful. Then I felt scared that I had soaked/wet her panties, so I took them and surreptitiously washed them and returned them a couple days later. After that, I put on her panties every time I got a chance. Of course it didn’t take long before I tried on everything else.

Obviously, that first wearing and ejaculation caused a profound imprinting.

Yet, I recall thoughts (wishes) about being diapered that preceded my panty initiation. And I’d had some trouble with encopresis as late as age 9. My mother had threatened to put me in diapers when I’d had accidents, but she never did it.
My first panties were my sisters, she being about 15 months younger than me. They fit OK but were a bit tight. The cotton ones did stretch a little but the nylon ones were snug and I liked it. After that I found my mothers rubber Playtex girdle on the bed and of course I needed to try it on. Bang, it hit me hard and I was hooked on rubber, the feeling and the smell of it. I wore that many times and hoped she never found out. As I got older I also tried her panties as well but I could regularly borrow my sisters panties and other clothes.

• Love
Reactions: nenaforever, Happy2BeInNappies2, OnePiece and 4 others
As usual, I tried on her panties. She was a pack rat and never threw anything away. There were pillowcases in a closet filled with old clothes. Safer to wear those. In the 1960’s America, women still occasionally wore a petticoat under dresses. She kept it in my bedroom closet. It would be nice to have now.

• Love
Reactions: nenaforever, Happy2BeInNappies2, OnePiece and 2 others
Angelapinks said:
My first panties were my sisters, she being about 15 months younger than me. They fit OK but were a bit tight. The cotton ones did stretch a little but the nylon ones were snug and I liked it. After that I found my mothers rubber Playtex girdle
Oh, the girdles! I loved them then and still do, especially the OBGs!
Angelapinks said:
on the bed and of course I needed to try it on. Bang, it hit me hard and I was hooked
It starts early for most of us, then we reinforce it with the stimulation and excitement (and often orgasms) each time we wear.
Angelapinks said:
on rubber, the feeling and the smell of it. I wore that many times and hoped she never found out. As I got older I also tried her panties as well but I could regularly borrow my sisters panties and other clothes.

Reactions: nenaforever, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
My mom had a duffle bag in the basement which I guess had some of her old clothes. Not only did I dress up in them, but my male cousin would come over to play and we'd both dress up in them. My mom didn't mind at all.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: nenaforever, Happy2BeInNappies2, Abnalover and 4 others
First pair of pantyhose...
Mom's.
She made me wear them, nuff said. 😾

Reactions: nenaforever, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I did love panties when I was younger. I just couldnt get myself to wear any of my moms things though. As much as I loved panties it just didnt feel right . So I never did wear any of them. I spent many years dealing with not being able to get a hold of any true panties. I had a worn out bathing suit that had a white nylon type liner in it. So I cut it out and it kind of simulated a white nylon panty but I knew it wasnt the real thing. Things got better though when my first real girlfriend gave me a pair of hers. A nice soft pink bikini. So now I had a true pair of girls panties and didnt feel guilty either. I also was lucky enough to be able to actually wear them! A bit snug but fit none the less!

Reactions: nenaforever, Happy2BeInNappies2, Abnalover and 4 others
My first panties were from my mom too , a White lace panty if i remember well , it was quite elastic and the texture was soft , after that i used both my sisters and mom panties/thongs , as per today i have my own panties and thongs so i no longer use anything from her or my sisters

Reactions: nenaforever, Happy2BeInNappies2, Abnalover and 2 others
My first ones I swiped from a laundry room in college 🙂 to be fair, they had been left behind so I figured they were fair game for me. I had to wait for my roommate to go to his girlfriend's before I could try them on, but I remember being very excited! I think a few weeks later I got guilty and purged them which became a cycle for me. Kind of binge and purge.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, nenaforever, Angelapinks and 1 other person
The first panties I wore were my cousins. It was before I was in kindergarten. I was visiting for a week and my mom forgot to pack enough undies. Rather than buy more I just wore my cousins. They were trainers like mine except they had flowers and girls designs instead of trucks and bears like boys. At that age it didn't make a difference what I wore. It wasn't until I was older around ten or twelve that I picked my own panties. I went swimming at a friends.He was much fatter than me. I didn't bring a swimsuit so I wore his sisters bikini bottoms over briefs. After I wore her panties because my undies were wet.

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
My first was one from my sister. She is 15 month younger than me, but we look very similar in our childhood. Just like twins. So, I took her clothes sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousFabio, Seasonedcitizen, nenaforever and 1 other person
Back