Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Poo stains on carpet?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Unfortunately through my adult baby activities and certain anal stuff I used to get up to, I have some poo stains on my bedroom carpet. can any one suggest best method of removing these, with out ruining the carpet?

• Thinking
Reactions: Cottontail and PadPhilosopher
ben0510 said:
Unfortunately through my adult baby activities and certain anal stuff I used to get up to, I have some poo stains on my bedroom carpet. can any one suggest best method of removing these, with out ruining the carpet?
Pet stain remover⬇️

Attachments

• 20240502_052726.jpg
    20240502_052726.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: LittleTyke and PadPhilosopher
Carpet shampoo is a thing, and I have used it to remove lots of things, including cat poo, from carpet, simply by spraying it on the carpet generously, then removing with a wet vacuum. Repeat this a few times, and you can remove all sorts of things. The same technique works on upholstery, too. Carpet is usually synthetic fibers, which get contaminated, but the stain doesn't really soak into the material itself, so a good cleaner and some determination can remove almost anything from those carpets. They're also very colorfast, but if you clean only spots, the rest may appear a darker color because it's dirty. 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cottontail and CptKirk
Thanks for the replies. Actually all I did in the end is rub it with ordinary soap (imperial leather) and it has removed a good 90% of it. so I'll let it dry now and maybe tomorrow go over it with the vacuum cleaner. and hopefully I'll be more carefull in future! thanks again.

Reactions: Cottontail and PadPhilosopher
For future reference: try folex. It's a carpet spot cleaner that really works. Recently, I got menstrual blood on my bathrobe. I used some folex on it, and now the stain is pretty much completely gone.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Cottontail
ben0510 said:
The best way is don't doing it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Cottontail
PrettyLilPrincess said:
For future reference: try folex. It's a carpet spot cleaner that really works. Recently, I got menstrual blood on my bathrobe. I used some folex on it, and now the stain is pretty much completely gone.
That stuff works really well. I've never tried it on poop (or blood), but I've gotten all kinds of food and drink spots out of our living room rug with it. Fortunately most carpet these days is basically plastic. The fibers themselves don't stain all that easily, but of course you do have to get the "stuff" off of them, whatever it is.

CrazySmoker said:
The best way is don't doing it...
Right. *Hops into DeLorean* Flux capacitor! Engage!

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Don't use bleach! It'll leave white stains on the carpet.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back