Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Should I try to become an Adult Baby?

LittleAndAlone said:
I might give it a go, but I don't think I am secretly an AB in the traditional sense. I think I'm more on the deaging side where I would fantasize about unlearning and detraining everything I have in life to return to a blank slate where only a baby's instincts remain. I don't want the baby speak, because that is just adults treating me like a baby. I want to forget complex words, and my caregiver only patting my head with a 'that's ok' when I fail to say what I want. I want that day when I look at the potty with confusion, giving up and return to a caregiver who diapers me, and the potty is never tried again. To live in a world where every bed time story is the last time I will hear it, yet to me it will be the first and then forgotten. Each step is not a "it's ok" from the caregiver, but a "you are making progress" reaction. To arrive at a point of no experiences, only potential.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
i strongly believe everyone has an AB/little side to them. it comes in various degrees. for some it is very strong some mild and some slight. i don't think a person can become AB a person just has to go with the flow. it is not something that can be forced. forced behave comes with a major mental blockage. bracing your little side on any level is healthy and can be much fun. the best way i think to bring out ones little side is by engaging in activities and hobbies you enjoy doing kind of like geeking out (LOL). don't over think it. i am blessed to have a strong little side to me that is always present yet can be triggered into high gear by just about anything that is fun, playful, and even stressful. my little side is not all fun and games and being happy it also has the other emotions such as sadness and fear and naughty.one has to allow their little side to be a whole package you can't embrace just certain parts of it. and who know the more you embrace your little side as it comes the more it may just develop.

subanark said:
Hrm... I wonder if a pacifier can help me lose weight as I really like to snack.
I really think they can. I’m usually a late night binge eater, munching down a whole box of crackers before I know it while watching YouTube, but since I got my pacifiers I’ve basically stopped eating last dinner time. Combine that with an increase in activity and you’re on the path to losing weight. I lost 8 pounds this month, through a combination of riding my bike a lot more due to the warmer weather, and not binge eating.

Back