Were you ever diapered by a babysitter up to age10?

jmanyo12

Baby Jeff
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was ten and diapered by the neighbor babysitter. I was not feeling well and had an accident in my pants. And since I was over at a friends house who had a toddler for a brother there were already toddler sized Pampers available.The babysitter asked if I would like to wear a diaper and I said yes so she cleaned me up and put one on me. I felt all nice and comfortable after that.

Reactions: AndyPandy, Jamestown, checkingoutall and 6 others
Not me

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck and jmanyo12
No mate, never for me. So, jmanyo12 what's the neighbor babysitter doing these days? Do you as an adult still have any contact with her? (If she is still in the land of the living).
Not to be morbid or negative in any way, its just that, (as it is with someone of my old age), everyone I grew up under, have now passed away.
Sorry if my silly question offends, if so please just ignore it.

Reactions: KnappFlannel
I was 12 the last time my diapers were changed by a babysitter. After that, my mom decided I was old enough to babysit my younger sisters and my mom would diaper me when they came home later in evening. I still wet my bed so she diapered me before I went to sleep.

Reactions: Rozey, Jamestown, checkingoutall and 1 other person
No I do ha e a friend who isn't ABDL and she knows I am and toldme she couldn't ever do it because she used to get punished with diapers at age 12, she was made to use them and keep them on just because and it traumatized her. I never really believed that thi sort of thing happened till she told me her story.

Reactions: Jamestown and jmanyo12
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
No mate, never for me. So, jmanyo12 what's the neighbor babysitter doing these days? Do you as an adult still have any contact with her? (If she is still in the land of the living).
Not to be morbid or negative in any way, its just that, (as it is with someone of my old age), everyone I grew up under, have now passed away.
No sir it doesn’t offend me at all. This was in 1978. I’ve tried to contact her but no luck yet. She was a very sweet young lady. She was 18 at the time

Reactions: KnappFlannel
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
No sir it doesn’t offend me at all. This was in 1978. I’ve tried to contact her but no luck yet. She was a very sweet young lady. She was 18 at the time

Reactions: checkingoutall
WittleWobin said:
No I do ha e a friend who isn't ABDL and she knows I am and toldme she couldn't ever do it because she used to get punished with diapers at age 12, she was made to use them and keep them on just because and it traumatized her. I never really believed that thi sort of thing happened till she told me her story.
I’m sorry to hear that

Reactions: WittleWobin
jmanyo12 said:
Thanks for getting back to me on that. I have younger sisters born in the 1960s. Lets' hope your old baby sister is doing well.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmanyo12
jmanyo12 said:
I’m sorry to hear that
Yeah I'm glad you had a good experience though, didn't mean to make things a bummer 😅

Reactions: jmanyo12
WittleWobin said:
Yeah I'm glad you had a good experience though, didn't mean to make things a bummer 😅
No problem

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Thanks for getting back to me on that. I have younger sisters born in the 1960s. Lets' hope your old baby sister is doing well.
She was the neighborhood babysitter not my sister

I was put in a diaper when I was 10, by one of our neighbors who had a special needs daughter. We had to stay over there one night because my parents were at the hospital because my sister was being born. She asked me if I had any of my pullups but I said no, so she took me to the bathroom and put a diaper on me. Two years later me and my younger brother had to stay at another friend's house because my parents were out of town. She asked us which one of us was wetting the bed and once again I said that I did. She asked me if I had any of my pullups to wear and I said I did and 8 had one on because I had daytime accidents too. She told me that she had something for me to wear at night and to tell her when I was going to take a shower. That night after my shower she gave me a sample pack of a depend diaper. I told her that I didn't know how to put a diaper on so her daughter put it on me after she diapered her son.

Reactions: checkingoutall, TommyTheDiaperDuck, Emu and 3 others
No. I had nannies and babysitters who diapered me because I wore diapers and pull-ups until 5. I actually had one babysitter who made me take off a pull-up I had on when I was 5. I didn't appreciate that. Nothing happened after that regarding babysitters and diapering.

No. When I was ten I was expected to take care of private things myself. That's the way my mom raised me.

I was, long story but had bedwetting issues for a long time so had to wear diapers and my babysitter always changed me.

Reactions: checkingoutall
A good-hearted baby-sitter took a pull-up off me during a countryside walk aged around 5 as I myself got across to them that I was regretting wearing it (it felt like it was going to be a chafe risk).
Note: I've put baby-sitter in italics as they actually weren't ...whilst I'm always truthful on this site there are times when strict instructions from the family do dictate that I shouldn't leave too much of a paper-trail.
-
WE
PP (and more)

No, I didn’t have any babysitters until I was a teenager.

By that time, I almost always made it to the toilet (and when I didn’t I threw my clothes down the laundry chute, took a bath or shower (usually a bath back then) and changed my clothes.

The only babysitter I ever had was my Aunt who knew of my toilet issues. Whenever my parents were going out they'd always put me in a nappy before they left. When I was 4, 5, 6 and 7 if I'd wet it my Aunt would change me in the dining room. From 8 years onwards I'd generally wear pull ups when being babysat and change myself but there were occasions where I was wearing a nappy, particularly if I hadn't used the toilet in a while. On these occasions I'd try and hide the fact I was wet but my Aunt would insist on checking (obviously briefed by my Mum) and would then insist on putting me in a dry nappy for when my parents get home.
If I had used the toilet before bedtime then my parents would allow me to go to bed in normal underwear so when they got home and my Aunt told them she'd put me in a clean nappy they'd allow me to take it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperon
Yes, it started when i was 7 and it ended a while ago when i could stay home by myself, it started when my babysitter came over she had some leftover pampers from the last kid she had been babysitting and me being the curious boy i am and still am i asked her what they were she told me they were diapers and asked if i wanted to try one on, i said yes, she prepared a changing mat on the carpet and diapered me up, i got up and she told me to try peeing or pooping in it, i did as she said and it felt pretty good from what i remember and she changed me and asked if i wanted to do it again, i said yes and thats pretty much where it started and every time she came over she would bring some diapers for me.

• Love
Reactions: jsto156, LinkDL, checkingoutall and 1 other person
Back