ABDL in the world ?

Toddler1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This topic may have been touched on before .I do not spend much time on the forum as i would like and may have missed it . Whilst lying in bed in my body suit with my sleep suit over the top , its starting to get cold, i wondered ABDL s seem to be predominantly in USA and UK ,Question : Are there places in the world which have as much of a following ?

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, BobbiSueEllen and NaughtyBoiNathan
I'm fairly certain that Canada does

Reactions: LiddieBear, AndyPandy, littledreamers333 and 4 others
This forum is an English one. Here you see mainly US, Canadian, UK and Australian people.
But I'm from Europe continental and french speaking.
In France, there are a few ABDL sites. The biggest one has today 79220 members! So the French community (France, French Belgium part, French Canadians, French Switzerland part, ....) is quite big. And it's not the only site...
Germany is very active also (and includes Austria)...

Why do I come here? Because I see also another "culture", another way to talk, communicate, exchange... Here it's more polite, more respectful, more politically correct... Is it better? I can't say that, all culture have their own good and bad. I like also when in the French site people are disrespectful, not politically correct! It shows other point of views, it's also interesting even if I don't always share the way they communicate or react.

Being on both sides, I see how rich is our community. US/UK is considered as more "open" than Europe. I'm not sure it's true. It's a different way to see things. At the end, we all have the same needs. Need to regress and being small for ABs, need to wear diapers for DLs (and both for ABDls of course) and we all struggle with the same issues: the lack of social recognition, binge&purge, fear to be catched, ...

ABDLs are all over the world! But of course, it's easier in some countries than others. Some countries don't like when you're not in the schema they pretend is the right one, some are very open. Holland is in example very open, very progressive when probably, being an ABDL in Tchetchenia is much more risky...

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleTyke, BBBen, Cashew and 9 others
Toddler1 said:
This topic may have been touched on before .I do not spend much time on the forum as i would like and may have missed it . Whilst lying in bed in my body suit with my sleep suit over the top , its starting to get cold, i wondered ABDL s seem to be predominantly in USA and UK ,Question : Are there places in the world which have as much of a following ?
I know German and Amsterdam have their fair share

Reactions: Blekyss
Canada certainly must as rearz brand products come from Ontario and Abu has a warehouse in Alberta along with quite a few retailers selling abdl products.

Reactions: DLBIG, munkey, Josh998 and 2 others
I imagine it’s partly to do with culture first world democratic countries are mostly accepting of kink and certain lifestyle choices but if you live in an autocratic or theocratic country where the freedom to think, feel and act certain ways is curtailed you may have these feelings but be unable to act on then

Reactions: LiddieBear, theancientmariner, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Thank you all for your reply it answers my question .There are plenty of abdl's in the rest of the world now i know .

Reactions: Blekyss and Josh998
TabaCrate said:
This forum is an English one. Here you see mainly US, Canadian, UK and Australian people.
In France, there are a few ABDL sites. The biggest one has today 79220 members! So the French community (France, French Belgium part, French Canadians, French Switzerland part, ....) is quite big. And it's not the only site...

Why do I come here? Because I see also another "culture", another way to talk, communicate, exchange... Here it's more polite, more respectful, more politically correct... Is it better? I can't say that, all culture have their own good and bad. I like also when in the French site people are disrespectful, not politically correct! It shows other point of views, it's also interesting even if I don't always share the way they communicate or react.

Being on both sides, I see how rich is our community. US/UK is considered as more "open" than Europe. I'm not sure it's true. It's a different way to see things. At the end, we all have the same needs. Need to regress and being small for ABs, need to wear diapers for DLs (and both for ABDls of course) and we all struggle with the same issues: the lack of social recognition, binge&purge, fear to be catched, ...

ABDLs are all over the world! But of course, it's easier in some countries than others. Some countries don't like when you're not in the schema they pretend is the right one, some are very open. Holland is in example very open, very progressive when probably, being an ABDL in Tchetchenia is much more risky...
Bonjour je suis nouveau dans le domaine abdl et je cherche des forums ou autres Francophones pour pouvoir échanger avec des gens en connaissait vous de très bon ? Merci à vous :)

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Hello from Poland , here is 0 abdl convents , marketplace is almost not exist , one brand that has fame out said of Poland is Privatina , other than that is 2 private sellers who sels via online on Polish shoping site , abdl market barely crawl here and still has loooong way to go :/

Reactions: PuppyMouseMikki
MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
Hello from Poland , here is 0 abdl convents , marketplace is almost not exist , one brand that has fame out said of Poland is Privatina , other than that is 2 private sellers who sels via online on Polish shoping site , abdl market barely crawl here and still has loooong way to go :/
Ohh and as far as I know, the Seni brand is Polish! And they are very good "medical grade" type diapers. The quatro are a good price/performance ratio...
BTW: I love Privatina and own two footed PJs from them

TabaCrate said:
Ohh and as far as I know, the Seni brand is Polish! And they are very good "medical grade" type diapers. The quatro are a good price/performance ratio...
BTW: I love Privatina and own two footed PJs from them
yeah, medical brand is here , but these for adult baby (cute pictures) is not sadly , adult baby ones are made beter than ,,medical grade" , stuff like footed pajamas , that i posted on another thread , was made by my local tailor becasue prices on privatina web site is in diferent curency , so for me local tailor is better than privatina (i literaly know what price i pay , and another + is this ,that i not need to wory about long delivery , because only delivery i must wory about is when i waiting for package from fabric shop , but delivery by parcel locker is faster than ,,normal" delivery :D

Last edited:
I used to look at a Scandinavian abdl site - quite a long time ago - and use an online translator, but then they put in a paywall. So there are abdls in Norway and Sweden too!

Hello Form Serbien

TabaCrate said:

I live in Spain and here the ABDL community is quite large but very shy, I have been to France many times and you can get good abdl articles there, I think that is the good thing about living so close to that country 😅

Poland here as well.

You’re probably missing Australia, Belgium, France and Germany from bigger hotspots. There are abdls everywhere, they just often don’t have the access to steady supply of abdl clothing and diapers so you don’t see them online as much. In case of Poland - the community is lacking. People also earn much less money than in bigger European countries.

There are some abdls from Japan and Taiwan on twitter. Lots of people from smaller European countries, Mexico, Latin America, Brazil on ig…

I generally find that people from USA are sometimes a bit… america-centric. Yes, there is World outside 🤣.

Reactions: BonsaiBoy, DLWee, Blekyss and 1 other person
There are ABDLs in China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan but I only know this from articles that I've read. There is a large ABDL market in China, though from what I understand it is mostly online.

I would guess there are ABDLs all over the world but we’re primarily a shy bunch of people :) #diapers24/7 😂

Reactions: wolfieblue, denimchicken and LinkDL
p6driver said:
I used to look at a Scandinavian abdl site - quite a long time ago - and use an online translator, but then they put in a paywall. So there are abdls in Norway and Sweden too!
Hello from Sweden. ABDL Scandinavia doesn’t have a paywall anymore 😁😁

Reactions: abdlnz and Blekyss
PyjamaBoyBlue said:
Hello from Sweden. ABDL Scandinavia doesn’t have a paywall anymore 😁😁
One more from Sweden. I have never heard of a paywall in ABDL Scandinavia. Do you have any link?

Back