ABDL in the world ?

Hi! In Poland we have a discord server for our ABDL community, but since I am in Taiwan I can’t find anything like that sadly ;(

Lucas59 said:
Bonjour je suis nouveau dans le domaine abdl et je cherche des forums ou autres Francophones pour pouvoir échanger avec des gens en connaissait vous de très bon ? Merci à vous :)
Translation: Hello, I am new in the field abdl and am looking for forums or other French speakers to exchange with people who know you very well. Thank you.

Hello! I'm from Ukraine

There's a fairly big scene in Japan, fueled (I would guess) by kawaii culture and Japanese women's desire for youth

LinkDL said:
I live in Spain and here the ABDL community is quite large but very shy, I have been to France many times and you can get good abdl articles there, I think that is the good thing about living so close to that country 😅
I’m in the United States, and I don’t know if there are that many groups of actual people who would get together or socialize who are adult babies or just plain diaper lovers. Diaper lovers because of the fact that you might have bladder problems like an overactive bladder, or other incontinence Urinary incontinence

TabaCrate said:
This forum is an English one. Here you see mainly US, Canadian, UK and Australian people.
But I'm from Europe continental and french speaking.
In France, there are a few ABDL sites. The biggest one has today 79220 members! So the French community (France, French Belgium part, French Canadians, French Switzerland part, ....) is quite big. And it's not the only site...
Germany is very active also (and includes Austria)...

Why do I come here? Because I see also another "culture", another way to talk, communicate, exchange... Here it's more polite, more respectful, more politically correct... Is it better? I can't say that, all culture have their own good and bad. I like also when in the French site people are disrespectful, not politically correct! It shows other point of views, it's also interesting even if I don't always share the way they communicate or react.

Being on both sides, I see how rich is our community. US/UK is considered as more "open" than Europe. I'm not sure it's true. It's a different way to see things. At the end, we all have the same needs. Need to regress and being small for ABs, need to wear diapers for DLs (and both for ABDls of course) and we all struggle with the same issues: the lack of social recognition, binge&purge, fear to be catched, ...

ABDLs are all over the world! But of course, it's easier in some countries than others. Some countries don't like when you're not in the schema they pretend is the right one, some are very open. Holland is in example very open, very progressive when probably, being an ABDL in Tchetchenia is much more risky...
Hey, just curious about the French and European sites you were mentioning about, mind sharing?

abkingdom.com
Diapertouch.net

These are french ones

Reactions: MullbG
I feel like the Middle East is highly underrepresented in ABDL. There are no Middle East centric forums, and on this site I only recall seeing a Saudi a while back and a couple Israelis. I'm the only active Iranian on here as far as I know, but even then I'm not a true Iranian, I live in the US.

MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
Hello from Poland , here is 0 abdl convents , marketplace is almost not exist , one brand that has fame out said of Poland is Privatina , other than that is 2 private sellers who sels via online on Polish shoping site , abdl market barely crawl here and still has loooong way to go :/
The marketplace is almost non existent there? Being so close to Germany, I'm surprised. There was a post not too long ago about someone from Georgia who said in that country, it's super expensive to ship to, and their choices are super limited... But they have a friend from a neighboring country that helps with that issue:)

TabaCrate said:
abkingdom.com
Diapertouch.net

These are french ones
ah ok, thanks!

theancientmariner said:
The marketplace is almost non existent there? Being so close to Germany, I'm surprised. There was a post not too long ago about someone from Georgia who said in that country, it's super expensive to ship to, and their choices are super limited... But they have a friend from a neighboring country that helps with that issue:)
if you have friends in other countries it is easier, I don't have any such friends, and in Poland itself there is practically nothing, USA, Germany, UK, or China have more choice when it comes to abdl, even having Germany so close and so these are costs associated with shipping, because it's a different country, if abdl products were in Poland, the time and cost of delivery would be shorter

TabaCrate said:
This forum is an English one. Here you see mainly US, Canadian, UK and Australian people.
But I'm from Europe continental and french speaking.
In France, there are a few ABDL sites. The biggest one has today 79220 members! So the French community (France, French Belgium part, French Canadians, French Switzerland part, ....) is quite big. And it's not the only site...
Germany is very active also (and includes Austria)...

Why do I come here? Because I see also another "culture", another way to talk, communicate, exchange... Here it's more polite, more respectful, more politically correct... Is it better? I can't say that, all culture have their own good and bad. I like also when in the French site people are disrespectful, not politically correct! It shows other point of views, it's also interesting even if I don't always share the way they communicate or react.

Being on both sides, I see how rich is our community. US/UK is considered as more "open" than Europe. I'm not sure it's true. It's a different way to see things. At the end, we all have the same needs. Need to regress and being small for ABs, need to wear diapers for DLs (and both for ABDls of course) and we all struggle with the same issues: the lack of social recognition, binge&purge, fear to be catched, ...

ABDLs are all over the world! But of course, it's easier in some countries than others. Some countries don't like when you're not in the schema they pretend is the right one, some are very open. Holland is in example very open, very progressive when probably, being an ABDL in Tchetchenia is much more risky...
I am on the French site. It is not very lively, to my opinion. But it has a few very interesting links. One is a commercial one, for a hotel, where you can live your abdl-side of life fully. I have chatted with a few French, with my poor French and it has been a lot of fun. You can do it in English as well. Use some good translations program.

PuppyMouseMikki said:
Poland here as well.

You’re probably missing Australia, Belgium, France and Germany from bigger hotspots. There are abdls everywhere, they just often don’t have the access to steady supply of abdl clothing and diapers so you don’t see them online as much. In case of Poland - the community is lacking. People also earn much less money than in bigger European countries.

There are some abdls from Japan and Taiwan on twitter. Lots of people from smaller European countries, Mexico, Latin America, Brazil on ig…

I generally find that people from USA are sometimes a bit… america-centric. Yes, there is World outside 🤣.
If you are visiting the north of Germany, go to the huge shop of Save Express, where they are used to us abdl's and will sell you a lot of samples if you wish to test. I spend an hour walking through the isles and selecting diapers, rubber pants and plastic things, even a pacifier. So it is lively in Germany as well.

I found a Russian ABDL meme on the ABDL IRL Subreddit.

if you have friends in other countries it is easier, I don't have any such friends, and in Poland itself there is practically nothing, USA, Germany, UK, or China have more choice when it comes to abdl, even having Germany so close and so these are costs associated with shipping, because it's a different country, if abdl products were in Poland, the time and cost of delivery would be shorter
Wow, I'm so sorry you guys have to deal with that. I was thinking since Germany being right next door to Poland, that might make things a bit easier for you, but I guess that assumption would be incorrect.

theancientmariner said:
Wow, I'm so sorry you guys have to deal with that. I was thinking since Germany being right next door to Poland, that might make things a bit easier for you, but I guess that assumption would be incorrect.
you don't doo anything wrong to being sorry , if you want to write pm me im available mostly all the time (Time zone slippage aside, I'm available )

Last edited:
Do you have Serbien ABDL

Hi from Hungary. We have an ABDL shop, only online but very reliable.
We had one and only site for a decade but nowdays it stops, they have moved to a sex site and I don't follow them.

Reactions: LittleTyke
Hello from Poland , here is 0 abdl convents , marketplace is almost not exist , one brand that has fame out said of Poland is Privatina , other than that is 2 private sellers who sels via online on Polish shoping site , abdl market barely crawl here and still has loooong way to go :/
In Poland, a fairly conservative society with a strong Catholic influence. I think there are the same number of ABDLs as elsewhere, but they will hide it better.

Reactions: Blekyss
As far as I can tell from nearly thirty years of experience, ABDL is as widespread on the American continent as it is in Europe and the free parts of Asia. One of the most extensive scientific researches, for example, took place in Italy, which is considered a conservative and religious country. In total, I estimate that one in five to ten thousand people are at varying degrees of involvement with AB/DL.

Reactions: Blekyss
Back