ABDL in the world ?

In Denmark there is plenty
of ABDLs, and a few websites.

Years ago, I was a member of a forum (won't mention which one), but got tired of it after a short while. I don't think there were as many rules as there are on adisc (if any at all), and that might be part of the problem.

Also, the site was in Danish only, meaning fewer (genuine) members, and thus fewer administrators.

For one, the forum was cursed with either trolls or very badly behaved members, flooding the place with utterly disgusting photos and ugly texts.

Secondly, some members seemed to use their baby persona in the threads, quickly turning a serious discussion into something childishly silly.

Bullying was a problem too. I remember one member leaving the site after a pointless discussion got ugly. The aggressor completely ignored recommendations to calm down and back off.

Also, it was at times hard to get qualified responses to articles. Often, the responses would be something like "Well written."
Hey, I'm trying to start a discussion here. How about participating with something?

If the moderators (yes, I know that they are unpaid) had been more vigilant, and had blocked troublemakers consistenly, I might still have been a member of the site.

So far, I like it here. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: googlyeyes467 and PaKo66
Europe doesn't count ???!!!

LittleTyke said:
In Denmark there is plenty
of ABDLs, and a few websites.

Years ago, I was a member of a forum (won't mention which one), but got tired of it after a short while. I don't think there were as many rules as there are on adisc (if any at all), and that might be part of the problem.

Also, the site was in Danish only, meaning fewer (genuine) members, and thus fewer administrators.

For one, the forum was cursed with either trolls or very badly behaved members, flooding the place with utterly disgusting photos and ugly texts.

Secondly, some members seemed to use their baby persona in the threads, quickly turning a serious discussion into something childishly silly.

Bullying was a problem too. I remember one member leaving the site after a pointless discussion got ugly. The aggressor completely ignored recommendations to calm down and back off.

Also, it was at times hard to get qualified responses to articles. Often, the responses would be something like "Well written."
Hey, I'm trying to start a discussion here. How about participating with something?

If the moderators (yes, I know that they are unpaid) had been more vigilant, and had blocked troublemakers consistenly, I might still have been a member of the site.

So far, I like it here. 😊
I think part of that might have to do both with Denmark's smaller population and the fact that most Danes are proficient in English, so they participate in English language forums.

Reactions: LittleTyke
Mehrabad98 said:
I think part of that might have to do both with Denmark's smaller population and the fact that most Danes are proficient in English, so they participate in English language forums.
Certainly a part of it. Most of us don't depend on forums in our native language.

Back