Who doesn’t hide most of their ABDL stuff?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Who here has some of their ABDL supplies out in the open? Do you have a diaper pail in the open? Toys, or bottles and changing supplies. I used to have a draw in my dresser that I had all my diapers in. I called it my diaper drawer. Simple I know 🤣 I actually should make another diaper drawer again since I got rid of it because I needed room for my clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Lilfoxxovamp, mistykitty and 1 other person
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Who here has some of their ABDL supplies out in the open? Do you have a diaper pail in the open? Toys, or bottles and changing supplies. I used to have a draw in my dresser that I had all my diapers in. I called it my diaper drawer. Simple I know 🤣 I actually should make another diaper drawer again since I got rid of it because I needed room for my clothes.
I have everything out in the open, be it changing supplies, diapers, ABDL clothing (onesies etc), the whole nine yards.

Anyone I'm inviting over will already be aware of my "lifestyle", otherwise the only people entering my place will be professionals with a job to do (e.g. maintenance folk), that don't give a hoot.

The only eyebrow raising items I will put away for the benefit of others is my sex toys (dildos and the likes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27, BabyCyclist, DinoBunny and 5 others
I live by myself so it's all out in the open in my bedroom. I would love to have a lot more stuff like baby furniture to stack diapers on and changing supplies but my parents visit sometime and it would be impossible to hide all that.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, Diaperboy27, longallsboy and 1 other person
All out in the open. Live alone. It's wonderful.

Reactions: JulestheFloof, Diaperboy27, BlueDude and 3 others
ABUTonyUK said:
I have everything out in the open, be it changing supplies, diapers, ABDL clothing (onesies etc), the whole nine yards.

Anyone I'm inviting over will already be aware of my "lifestyle", otherwise the only people entering my place will be professionals with a job to do (e.g. maintenance folk), that don't give a hoot.

The only eyebrow raising items I will put away for the benefit of others is my sex toys (dildos and the likes).
Do you answer your door wearing a diaper and baby clothes and do you let the professional people see you dress as a baby?

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and CutestPaddedFemboy
I don’t hide things. I shouldn’t have to.

Reactions: Rezzu, mistykitty, DBabygirl2 and 2 others
Floodingpants said:
Do you answer your door wearing a diaper and baby clothes and do you let the professional people see you dress as a baby?
I've answered the door in footy PJ's but that's about as blatantly babyish as I'll go. I live in the UK, it's rarely warm enough to go without pants on.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, DLJosie, Diaperboy27 and 6 others
I live alone so don’t really hide things although I don’t have anything overtly displayed either. If i know someone is coming over I’ll usually move things out of sight. Some things like my pacifiers I wouldn’t really mind if people saw so I’m less careful with them than my diapers, they are the only thing I would be mortified for anybody else to discover.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLJosie, Diaperboy27 and ChristianDiaperLover
I get to cheat a little bit because I'm more little/middle instead of baby so lots of my decor can just look super nerdy and childish instead of overtly ABDL to some extent.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLJosie, Diaperboy27, denimchicken and 2 others
I wish I didn't have to hide my abdl stuff. I wish I could be open with it. one day...

Reactions: DLJosie, Diaperboy27, mistykitty and 5 others
since im open about myself and i lived alone for years until my husband/ daddy now everything it out in the open. my rocking horse is in the living room so i can watch TV. my bedroom is like any normal nursery crib changing table and dresser drawers, all done in a winnie the pooh theme.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, DLJosie, Rezzu and 3 others
I live in a group home, I'm never alone. My toys, pacifier and mobile over my bed are all out. My diapers and baby clothes are hidden. No one cares and understands with great support and love.

Reactions: DLJosie, Rezzu, LiddieBear and 2 others
Toys yes, sometimes bottles or pacifiers if I forget. I don't really get company, I do live at home but my mom never really goes in my room, plus she knows I age regress anyways and is fine with it so I really don't care if she sees

Reactions: DLJosie, dbot99 and ChristianDiaperLover
Most of my family knows im into this as I was found out, but regardless I hide everything in a locked toy chest as it is still is a private thing to me; and the other family members that don't know about this part of me who come over from time to time.
So I wouldn't want them ever finding out so I don't want what already happened to happen again to the other part of my family.

Reactions: DLJosie and ChristianDiaperLover
My “little” stuff is all over the house lol I’m so lucky to live with my Daddy!! 💖💕

Reactions: DLJosie and littledub1955
I placed a finger print/code unlockable door handle on one of the guest rooms.
Very much not out in the open about it.

I generally don't hide it now that I live alone- pacifier on the nightstand, diapers in the closet the same as if they're underwear.

Reactions: DLJosie
I hav eplastic pants when washed in the open. I also have diapers and plastic pants on top of my clothing at night ready for the next day.

I live with my GF who knows all about my DL side so there are nappies and plastic pants in various rooms upstairs.
I don’t have too much AB themed, a few bottles that are in a box and a dummy which is attached to some shortalls in the dressing room.

Who here has some of their ABDL supplies out in the open?
While I keep all my diapers in my bedroom closet, a visitor could easily open the door and see all my “ backstock”. I really don’t care. I keep my plastic pants hanging in our principle bathroom where they dry after I’ve washed them. A guest using that bathroom would certainly notice my barrier cream and packages of wipes lying on top of the vanity. Makes no difference to me, anymore. I love to wear diapers! So Sue me!😂

Back