Who doesn’t hide most of their ABDL stuff?

CLPP said:
While I keep all my diapers in my bedroom closet, a visitor could easily open the door and see all my “ backstock”. I really don’t care. I keep my plastic pants hanging in our principle bathroom where they dry after I’ve washed them. A guest using that bathroom would certainly notice my barrier cream and packages of wipes lying on top of the vanity. Makes no difference to me, anymore. I love to wear diapers! So Sue me!😂
Lol if anyone saw my diapers in my closet they are sure to also see the premium custom AR-15 with light/optics/sling that I keep out when I'm home. They would feel so conflicted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Traveler, DLJosie, Subtlerustle and 10 others
I try to keep things hidden pretty much. One time I forgot and left my baby bottle out in plain sight. My sister-in-law stopped over and saw it. She said, "why do you have a baby bottle....is that for the cat?" I said, "yuuup." hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: Prillprillprill, DLJosie, adam and 4 others
Almost all of my stuff is in my closet or bureau drawers so I that respect, they are hidden...but none of the drawers or doors are locked so anyone could see my ABDL stuff simply by opening a drawer or closet door.

The only 'little' thing in the open is the sheet and pillowcase on my bed. They are from Disney Frozen.

Reactions: DLJosie
I live by myself since 6-ish months and I leave all my little-stuff out in the open. I'm bad at tidying up anyway. I have the kitchen with my sippies, kids' cutlery and my closet is part clothing part nappies ^^. My bedroom is also my playroom so it basically looks like a kid's room, I'm super happy with that. It's the dream! At some point I stopped putting things away when people come by.

One exception is that my boyfriend wants me to put my little things away when his relatives come by my house. The thing is, I'm very open about being a big kid but he's a bit ashamed of it and don't want his friends/family to know. Luckily I don't see them often because keeping up appearances is hard.

Reactions: DLJosie, ChristianDiaperLover and dbot99
My stuff is somewhat hidden. I have diapers and onesies in my dresser drawers and a few shelves in my closet full of diapers. They are out of sight but not hard to find if you were looking around. I prefer to keep things easy to access, and I live by myself so it isn't an issue.

My stuffies on the other hand are not hidden. My whole bed is covered with them lol. People don't usually go in my bedroom, and I wouldn't care if someone saw them anyways.

I give my abdl stuff. I love alone but I do have people come over from time to time. My parents will even drop by sometimes unannounced! So I typically keep things put away.

They're not hidden super well. I keep my things in a big plastic box with wheels. If anyone opened it they would see it all.

The only thing that I have out is my lovies (stuff puppies, 4). I have them on my bed, and I will carry them around my house sometimes. I have 4 kids at home, and I know they would be uncomfortable with seeing their dad as an AB. I just keep it hidden, and sometimes when I a home alone all day. I will wear my diapers and become that little boy I enjoy being from time to time. My kids know about my lovies, and they have seen me carrying them around the house.

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Who here has some of their ABDL supplies out in the open? Do you have a diaper pail in the open? Toys, or bottles and changing supplies. I used to have a draw in my dresser that I had all my diapers in. I called it my diaper drawer. Simple I know 🤣 I actually should make another diaper drawer again since I got rid of it because I needed room for my clothes.
Hello,

As a sissy it’s not just about abdl stuff, it was about all my girly gear.

The big answer no but behind all that, after coming out to my partner about my cross dressing, over half my wardrobe is my girly stuff.

There’s also a store of nappies and plastic pants that she is aware of but it’s not abdl. That I’ve never been able to come clean about.

She’s seen me dressed as a little girl almost toddlerish, as a school girl (6 different uniforms), as a teeny and more mature.

I’ve just never been brave enough to come out and wear a nappy and baby pants when I dress for her.

I do fantasise at times about having a pink princess potty by the big toilet or having my baby girl pajamas on my pillow ready for bed. I’d also love my pink, yellow, frilly or printed baby panties with cloth nappies and pull up terry pants to be openly drying on a frame near the main door.

But it’s never going to happen.

Or having a dummy/pacifier on the night stand.

😞

But really I’m happy with my life. ❤️

I get to wear knickers, dresses, bras, stockings and lovely shoes! That’s worlds away from hiding all my stuff a few years ago.

Sometimes we need to be thankful for progress and understand our partners/family/friends limits and taboos.

Jenny x ❤️

A question to all of you that keep their stuff out in the open. How do people react when they walk in and see all the baby things? How do you handle that? Have you lost relationships over it? I really admire your ability to just disregard others dim views and their "judgments"

Being a boomer, our generation was far from accepting of anything that wasn't ultra vanilla. Even a baby bottle in the back of the cupboard will bring out the interrogator in our circle. I would love to "come out", but in the reality that I see myself in, doing this would destroy virtually all my relationships. (that's what the lil' devil in my head says) I think a few of the more open-minded people would "understand" and accept me. But I suspect even they would be reassessing our relationship.

Time and again I read threads of how many of us have to keep their diaper life from even their spouse. The person They should be most able to be open about it. The danger of destroying this most precious relationship is very real. Our society is just plain intolerant.

My wife and I tease about me "coming out. We have a lot of fun playing this game. We giggle about so and so stopping over finding me in the back yard mowing the lawn in only my diapers. How we'd have to call the squad and report a heart attack LOL!! I think she knows a part of me would love to just say "screw it" and leave my baby bottle out on the counter. Or have guests over on a warm day, finding my only clothing is a shirt, a fat diaper and plastic pants, I feel so at ease when I can do this. When we're alone I actually do spend quite a bit of time in just my baby pants.

My wife has no problems with me running around like this. (I LOVE her so much) I even suspect that if I wanted to live a lifestyle with me openly diapered with everyone knowing, she would be more than happy to indulge me. I think when she says "the hell with what they think" she really means it. So much stress would vanish if I were able to leave my berdoom door open. Anyone looking in would see the dresser covered deeply with cloth diapers, plastic pants laying on the rocking chair. My amazingly real adult sized pink crib, with its pink bedspread on display.

Giggles and mirth? Even that questioning mind-blowing look like- (what am I seeing here!!!)? I'd take that all day. The disgust and negative judgement? I couldn't handle that. When I feel myself judging in circumstances that are unusual. I feel my brain processing. Determining whether to acquit or condemn. Being abdl has made me consider what I'm seeing and have compassion and open-mindedness. Having spent a lifetime carefully hiding away from prying eyes has helped me be a better, more considerate person. I really would like to say "just screw it". I just don't think I could handle the negativity.
So, if you can, please! Explain how it all works for you.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Teddy02, dbot99 and 1 other person
I live with my parents, so my diapers are hidden away. Everything else is in plain sight, but it's coloring books, toys, etc. My parents know I have a childish mind, so they're not shocked that I have that stuff.

Reactions: mistykitty, dbot99 and ChristianDiaperLover
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I wish I didn't have to hide my abdl stuff. I wish I could be open with it. one day...
Me too. But my kids wouldn't understand, and god forbid one of their friends came over and saw all my cute diapers. I might always have to keep it hidden.

I think what I really want is to not have to live in fear of someone discovering my secret. I don't want to flaunt it and have my diapers partially visible in public or have a huge diaper bulge under my pants -- I'd still be discrete about it. I just don't want to be so afraid of getting caught, even at home. When I'm home alone and do have freedom to wear openly I still have to close all the curtains and hang a sheet in front of the window on the door before I start walking around the house in just a diaper. Having to always be on guard makes it difficult to fully enjoy littlespace.

And it would be really nice to be able to walk into my closet and see all my diapers sitting on the shelf next to my clothes. It would be such a great reminder that I'm little and that I need to wear diapers because I'm not old enough for big boy underwear.

Part of me fantasizes about dressing like a toddler in public, but I could never actually do it. And I think to a lot of people, an adult wearing toddler clothes is almost as weird as an adult wearing diapers, and now that more and more people are learning what ABDL is, wearing toddler clothes is essentially outing yourself as an ABDL. I would love to be able to go to somewhere like CAPCon to live out those fantasies, but I still worry about people I know finding out, even though there's probably a miniscule possibility of that happening.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
My stuffies have always been out in the open. My other items (bottles, baby food, some diapers, etc) I kept in a dresser drawer. I also had a drawing that I had made using AI of an older man with a beard drinking from a bottle while hold a Teddy Bear. I just thought it looked nice so I printed it out. Then one day my roommate was on one of his drinking binges and asked me about the picture. Apparently he had been snooping about. He said he was worried that the man in the picture looked sad. He didn't ask about any of the other stuff, just the drawing. After he sobered up I had a discussion about the whole thing with him. I still keep the stuff in a drawer , but mostly just for convenience.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I live with 2 other littles. We only put stuff away if we know a vanilla is coming over for something (usually family stopping by). Apparently it has happened where something gets left out and then it just gets blamed on whoever isn't home at the time 😂 nothing has ever been asked about later so it seems to be working ok. Also by put away, I just mean we put stuff in cupboards or in our rooms. All of our rooms have stuffies, diapers, pacis, and other baby stuff out.

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, denimchicken, mistykitty and 2 others
I live with other people, but I have my own room! It's my sanctuary, and they know that so they never come in, and I don't really bother hiding any of my baby things. the most I'll do is keep it out of direct eyesight of anyone who's opened my door because that is the only context anyone would even see the inside of my room. Just in case though, I do have a baby drawer where I can easily store my things in a pinch.

Reactions: mistykitty
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I wish I didn't have to hide my abdl stuff. I wish I could be open with it. one day...
Pretty much similar to my situation. Diapers and plushies I don't need to hide. Other stuff like pacifiers and onesies I do. I'm hoping for an opportunity where I eventually don't have to hide anything.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
Who here has some of their ABDL supplies out in the open? Do you have a diaper pail in the open? Toys, or bottles and changing supplies. I used to have a draw in my dresser that I had all my diapers in. I called it my diaper drawer. Simple I know 🤣 I actually should make another diaper drawer again since I got rid of it because I needed room for my clothes.
That could never be me... i keep things secret.

SO this really comes down to what you consider "hiding" but I don't think I hide my little stuff. I mean this in the sense that my spouse can see the stuff and knows what it is. But if you mean from other people who come over; no they aren't likely to find it unless they are somewhere in my house they don't belong.

So my sippy cups are just in a kitchen cabinet, ones hang in the same closet as my clothing, diapers are either in or "toy" box or the shared closet depending on how many I have on hand, baby powder is also in that box, and baby wipes live on top of my dresser because we use them for other body cleaning here and there.

Reactions: LittleTyke
I live on my own, so all my stuff is out in the open. In the odd event that I have family coming over (or friends who are not in the know) I can put it away but it's a major pain and takes a while. Thankfully people are generally respectful of my boundaries and don't welcome themselves into my place.

My bedroom has kids bedding, loads of stuffies, various toys here and there, and kids wall decals of Paw Patrol, Thomas, and dinosaurs. Not to mention an Akord diaper disposal and basket with my changing gear...

The rest of my apartment has traces of things too that are in the open, like having toys out, playmat, etc.

Much of my other stuff (especially toys) is stored for practical purposes, so much remains unseen as well unless opened.

At this point, on the occasion I'm having someone over, they probably already know about this side of me. Many of my close friends know at this point and don't have a problem with it. Though I might put away some of my toys so my place is a little easier to navigate through haha
Past relationships haven't had an issue with it either for the most part.

I'm still hesitant to have any ABDL furniture, however, as that is more permanent and difficult to store away. Most of my stuff can be stored away (though it may take a while). I'll wait until I have a bigger place before looking into that I think.

• Love
Reactions: BlueDude, LittleTyke and LittleAndAlone
Most of my stuff is in a closet in the bedroom. Not stashed away in the attic or locked away in a hidden room, but not visible unless you open the closet.
My kink is for my GF and me to enjoy. I don't wish to push it on others.

I don't really actively hide my stuff, but I do try to make an effort to keep it out of plain sight since I live with my bf and another roommate.

My bf actively participates with me, but since there is the roommate I do have to make an effort to hide my little stuff. The only exceptions are plushies, where I'm even encouraged to have one out most of the time which is really nice since I find a lot of comfort in hugging my plushies.

My pacis are are scattered throughout our bedroom, but I have occasionally forgotten and its just sitting on the bed. Also, by putting them away, its just sitting in a shelf at the end of the bed, behind my other everyday objects so you have to know what you're looking for in order to spot it.

I have foam mats and a play mat in our bedroom as well, next to the bed, but usually they're covered in plushies. There hasn't been any issues with leaving them out as far as I could tell either.

Otherwise, diapers are kept out of plain sight and since we have our own bathroom, I can leave the diaper pail (which I'm slowly covering them with ABU stickers so far).

Still, I'd love to be able to leave my little things out some day since I forget that they exist on the days that I desire them the most. But the current situation is a happy middle ground for what it is- I wouldn't want to expose myself to the unaware (and thus, non-consenting).

Back