Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

New Northshore Mega Max USA made in stock!

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yep I got the email this morning that they are in stock medium-xl and will have small on 5-5. There basically the same great product but I have not tried the final version. I did try them last year when they first got their machine going and had done some trial runs. I could not really tell a difference in them. So I suspect these will live up to their name. They are mailing me some samples to try out. I will let everyone know my thoughts. I just love made in USA products.

• Love
Reactions: TheDideeboy, Neroforte, Dry247 and 11 others
Does that mean a different machine and factory made them

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and 1 other person
Northshore Adam in a different post:

On a related topic, to better control costs and quality, we have just launched a USA version of MegaMax in the original 12-hour version. Only significant difference is replacing the printed logos on wings with fadeaway printed wetness indicator down the center line. 6-hour LITE version coming in a few weeks, also with plastic-backing. Love to hear feedback. Expect, there may need to be a few tweaks to any new product. China version not going anywhere anytime soon.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and 5 others
Now we'll have to see if sizes for the USA version run big too.

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
qwertyqwerty said:
Does that mean a different machine and factory made them
yes in Illinois at the NS warehouse.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
Alastair said:

On a related topic, to better control costs and quality, we have just launched a USA version of MegaMax in the original 12-hour version. Only significant difference is replacing the printed logos on wings with fadeaway printed wetness indicator down the center line. 6-hour LITE version coming in a few weeks, also with plastic-backing. Love to hear feedback. Expect, there may need to be a few tweaks to any new product. China version not going anywhere anytime soon.
I knew the labels was lighter on the ones I beta tested last year the wetness indicator was not on the ones I tried. Northshore had contacted me this morning and let me know the product was now available & asked if I wanted to try them. So they sending me a couple sample packs. I will let Everyone know what I think. I am autoship ordering my Normal 2 cases for the month on Friday when I get paid. I should get the samples Thursday but I have already set my autoship to get me one case of the US version. I am still going to get the other case in an assortment of colors. I always buy at least one case white to wear during the day when out and about & for my too many hospital stays and doctor visits.

I have never tried the sunkist masterpiece not but a 1.50 a bag cheaper than mega max. North Shore is a stand up company that I know will take care of their customer if you was to ever get a defective product. They also send anyone who ask free samples and bend over backward to make sure their customer is happy. Sunkiss I have only seen on Amazon and I doubt they will be as apt to help. I know you are just posting the thread to let us follow Adams post and not necessarily your view. I just wanted to toss my two cents in.

Thanks for the input.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
dwmod said:
Now we'll have to see if sizes for the USA version run big too.

The ones I beta tested over the summer last year was very close to the China version on fit and everything. They felt maybe slight difference around my legs but so little, it might had just been in my head. Lol No leaks just a great product. Keep in mind at the time they was still tweaking them too. I got a few sample bags that should be in Thursday I will check them next to each other and be sure to let you guys know the scoop.

As for the Mega max running a bit larger than others, it does not bother me, as long as you know when you order I don't care if a size small was to fit me in place of a x-large. They make samples and NS is really good about shipping them to people 100% at no cost. So everyone should be able to try before they buy to dial in the sizes. I am very excited for this version. I think this will be a very good thing for NS to get away from foreign manufacturing. With the way the world is heading and the leadership the USA has at the moment there is no telling what the future holds when it comes to trade with China. Plus I would rather give US workers a job and help our own economy out for a change. North Shore is the most caring incontinent company I have ever dealt with, & I have been in diapers or pads since middle school. I have tried so many. I know NS is not the cheapest but the again they are not cheap made and it cost money to hire such a caring staff that answers every phone call every email. Then they sends out free samples of their product to any new potential customer as well as any new product that any existing customer wants to try. I do not see any other quality Incontinent company doing that! In fact most want 6 or 7 bucks a diaper to send 2 samples. I am very impressed that a American based company can manufacture and compete with the prices of China made products.

Way to go @NorthShoreAdam... Thank you guys for what you have done and are doing for the Incontinent as well as ABDL community!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, xtrucker59, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
It’s awesome that they’re on-shoring production. I wish more companies did this.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, barkd74, PadPhilosopher and 7 others
Alastair said:

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!!!!!!! SUPPORT OUR WORKERS! SUPPORT OUR ECONOMY!!! SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY!!!

Buying just for the support alone is worth it for me!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: joemama, CAM3RON, Diprs2 and 9 others
I have trialed the new NorthShore MegaMax USA last night, see my review at New NorthShore MEGAMAX-USA Series Review
I am impressed with the overall quality and they adherence to NorthShores quality!

• Love
Reactions: TheDideeboy, PadPhilosopher, dwmod and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
yes in Illinois at the NS warehouse.
Sorry, our Illinois warehouse is only a warehouse, not a production facility. We do have to truck them in from out of state.

Reactions: Ashton84, Diprs2, Subtlerustle and 2 others
NorthShoreAdam said:
Sorry, our Illinois warehouse is only a warehouse, not a production facility. We do have to truck them in from out of state.
Oh well thank you for clarifying. I think I had miss understood you when we had talked before. I thought you had purchased your own machine and was making them at you location. I will have to go reread that email to see how I messed that up. I certainly did not mean to spread false info. Either way I would far rather see US factories making our products. It is still awesome!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: joemama, Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
Oh well thank you for clarifying. I think I had miss understood you when we had talked before. I thought you had purchased your own machine and was making them at you location. I will have to go reread that email to see how I messed that up. I certainly did not mean to spread false info. Either way I would far rather see US factories making our products. It is still awesome!!!!!!!!
I haven't commented either way on exact location or ownership and operation of machines and don't plan to. All I said was "produced in USA." Our warehouse in Illinois has no room for manufacturing, plus Illinois is not the right location for any company to do diaper manufacturing. You need to be in locations closer to the big paper mills and where the incentives are better for manufacturing.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Ashton84, Diprs2, TigerDL and 4 others
NorthoShoreAdam being like.... "Sir, that's top secret. That means I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you"

:)

• Haha
Reactions: babybobby, JensBabyGirl, Diprs2 and 4 others
Very excited to see an expansion of the USA line. Hopefully this can help with pricing and supply concerns. Not to get political but with tensions rising across the globe is really great to see at least one premium diaper made state side.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, joemama, Diprs2 and 2 others
NorthShoreAdam said:
I haven't commented either way on exact location or ownership and operation of machines and don't plan to. All I said was "produced in USA." Our warehouse in Illinois has no room for manufacturing, plus Illinois is not the right location for any company to do diaper manufacturing. You need to be in locations closer to the big paper mills and where the incentives are better for manufacturing.
Ok well again I apologize. I am have brain dead maybe it drew the conclusion on its own lol. Either way we are glad to have them. I did get to sleep in one last night and it performed flawless. I am at the neurologist atm and I think they are a bit less noticable. They fit me better and I think a lot is the softness they just hug you body. Awesome product. I already have a good deal of pee in my current diaper and it is still pretty discrete under my jeans. You guys are just awesome

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
Everyone here should try one. Adam is really good at catering to he ABDL community as well as the incontinent.

I know one thing being a log time diaper user the mega max has changed my life in a way I can not explain well enough. I have lived life with out a fear ever since I got to try mega max.

I would be curious to how many mega max diapers NS has sold over the years. I bii it is in upper 100s of thousands or even in the millions

• Love
Reactions: joemama, LeifErikson, NorthwestDiaperDude and 7 others
USA made, now I will finally try them!

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
NorthShoreAdam said:
Like Mississippi.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Full review is coming!!!!!!! I am falling a sleep lol

But check out my profly
I have 4,000 comments as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeifErikson, Dry247, Edgewater and 1 other person
Back