New Northshore Mega Max USA made in stock!

The size seems the same, also the capacity seems the same. Only difference I noticed is the plastic material, it seems a little softer

Reactions: Edgewater, LeifErikson and PadPhilosopher
Dry247 said:
The size seems the same, also the capacity seems the same. Only difference I noticed is the plastic material, it seems a little softer
From my experience in the past, I'd consider that an improvement. You don't say if you do or not, and I'm curious.

Reactions: Edgewater and LeifErikson
PadPhilosopher said:
From my experience in the past, I'd consider that an improvement. You don't say if you do or not, and I'm curious.
So far I like them, the tapes are very sticky, seems a little tuff to re tape tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Jock, LeifErikson, Diaperman95 and 1 other person
VWell they passed the poop test yesterday, and It was a lot, first sitting in the car and then standing at the front porch trying to unlock the door. It was just was just coming out of me no control and I opened the door and marched to the restroom pooping myself the entire way. It was loose stool and full to the too the top of the guards withoy=u==
Dry247 said:
So far I like them, the tapes are very sticky, seems a little tuff to re tape tho
those tapes are a lot more sticky.. I have to pull about 2 times as hard to un tape them. That is fine with me cause they never stretch of need readjusting.

Reactions: Rusher, LeifErikson, Dry247 and 2 others
So tin foil hat me had a thought. I wonder if the same people making Tranquility are making the USA MegaMax. The print down the middle as a wetness indicator rang bells in my head until a light came on. 😆 The buttery soft plastic that was slightly noisier also rang a bell. Adam said that USAMM's plastic is stronger than Tranquility with such an immediate certainty that I feel like it's been discussed before, when they negotiated a thicker version with the plastic sheeting supplier.

It's just a thought which will likely not be confirmed or denied, but made me go HMM. As someone who likes Tranquility products, I would see this as a good thing, if true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rusher
I think I speak for most Brits when I say I’d much rather buy something made in Europe or the USA than something made in China.

I hope we get to try these on this side of the pond!

🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇪🇺

Reactions: Pino, Diaperman95, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
PCS said:
I think I speak for most Brits when I say I’d much rather buy something made in Europe or the USA than something made in China.

I hope we get to try these on this side of the pond!

🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇪🇺
If NRU doesn't start stocking them, I'm sure someone here can make it happen if you cover post. I would.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rusher
PadPhilosopher said:
So tin foil hat me had a thought. I wonder if the same people making Tranquility are making the USA MegaMax. The print down the middle as a wetness indicator rang bells in my head until a light came on. 😆 The buttery soft plastic that was slightly noisier also rang a bell. Adam said that USAMM's plastic is stronger than Tranquility with such an immediate certainty that I feel like it's been discussed before, when they negotiated a thicker version with the plastic sheeting supplier.

It's just a thought which will likely not be confirmed or denied, but made me go HMM. As someone who likes Tranquility products, I would see this as a good thing, if true.
possible. NS sells tranquility so they you know they have some kind of a relationship. But I bet Adam is not going to say. to be honest I dont much care as long as it is in the USA

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I got a few samples with my order. I liked them they seemed to have fixed the fit. The tape does seem very sticky but had no trouble retapping sorry wanted to post this earlier. Been having some health issues

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diaperman95
Rusher said:
I got a few samples with my order. I liked them they seemed to have fixed the fit. The tape does seem very sticky but had no trouble retapping sorry wanted to post this earlier. Been having some health issues
I hope you are doing better. I totally understand what that is like with the medical. I get to lose my PICC line tomorrow after 6 weeks of IV antibiotics. If it is something you want to talk about you can PM me. Sometimes it just feels good to tell someone your troubles, especially when they are in a similar situation,

How on earth did Adam find a way to produce these in the USA, but keep the same Chinese pricing?!?!? That is very impressive.

• Celebrate
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, LeifErikson, Subtlerustle and 3 others
Think he’s been working on all the details for over 4 years

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Subtlerustle
Rusher said:
Think he’s been working on all the details for over 4 years
I know he has for a bit. because I got to beta tested them and the mega max air lock just before the air lock came out.

Is the plastic softer than MM?

qwertyqwerty said:
Is the plastic softer than MM?
Yes much softer.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and LeifErikson
Diaperman95 said:
Yep I got the email this morning that they are in stock medium-xl and will have small on 5-5. There basically the same great product but I have not tried the final version. I did try them last year when they first got their machine going and had done some trial runs. I could not really tell a difference in them. So I suspect these will live up to their name. They are mailing me some samples to try out. I will let everyone know my thoughts. I just love made in USA products.
betting its the same let us know :3

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and NorthwestDiaperDude
ChrisChris said:
betting its the same let us know :3

They are much softer of a plastic and I feel the fit slightly different but not by much or in a bad way, in fact it ins a good way. To me I feel like the softer backing just lays down way better over my big bubble butt. so the Imprint from under my clothes is not as noticeable. If you are one of those that think the MM China has strong tapes you will be shocked. These stay where you put them for sure and are a bit hard to un tape. I could see folks with really bad arthritis in their hands not to be able to remove the tapes. I hardly ever undo them I slide them off and toss in the trash bin, unless I went number two then I very carefully remove the tapes and roll them up and then tie the wings in a knot.
They might be slightly louder than the china version but not much my old ears can hear. Other than that the changed the logo and put it in the wetness indicator that their name on instaed of printing it aii

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and LeifErikson
For a diaper that is so absorbent and holds so much pee.
Why do you need a wetness indicator line?
I would think that it'd be fairly obvious when it was wet and needed to be changed.

well, I use the megamax and the next order is already set for the USA version, sorta surprised i didnt get a US sample in the last order (Last week) got some airlocks. I had to get a pack for my mother, she broke her hip and lets say that is not very good for walking and having to go NOW is not going to happen, and even went to ikea to look for curtains and such, but that was not a good place to need to goto the bathroom either, wheelchair bath with room to help another is upstairs all the way by the resturant and not a quick things away. So needed a pack of Large airlocks for her to use, my med are too small for her...
TBH it was a complete fight to get her into one, and the first one as she was having diareha she ripped of after 5 mins at most, so was another load of laundry and cleaning again.
But, it was actually the first time i really needed to roll someone onto a diaper as she is not able to use her hip much yet and not walking yet either, so had to roll her over to one side and do that way, but got it done pretty good and she only complained about it in one spot, i told her to just adjut it like underwear, sorta funny, i've been in diapers for 52 years and she knows that, but she was totally against them and was NOT wanting to use them for sure, min got home she ripped it off...actually used knife to cut it off as she couldnt do the tapes or was not going to wait.
Myself i passed out after getting inside and didnt even think about or get the ez-on harness off before i fell asleep for like 3 hours...

But, on subject, I usually slip off the megamax, but i have a bad arm and such and i've tried the tapes a few times and cant do them easy if at all myself, after stuck down for awhile they are just there, luckly i have NO hips so i can slide them down, if i need to open them up, i use a medical sheer (Scissors with one flat side) and just cut the sides open.

If the tapes are even stronger on the new megamax then that is good by me, as i cant think of anytimes where i was to take off a diaper and put it back on again, they are used 99% of the time when i go to take them off.

But yeah, stronger plastic sounds great too, as does the softer plastic, and if the cut is similar should be good for me as the china ones fit me well.

I also wear a cotton brief over them and a diaper cover over everything, just to catch if there is a drip or two that comes out the leg or alike, underwear will soak it up and not let it move around and the cover keep everything dry.

I'l 1/2 thinking to get a sample pack from them just to try them out asap, as i just got in a case plus last week on thursday, and my closet has like 9-10 packs in it right now, plus 2 drawers full in the closet as well, so be a bit for the next order, like a month or so, as sorta fell left out on the new stock. I must have just missed the new us ones on the site, i ordered 2 weekends ago, and dont recall seeing them or i'd have ordered them, and only saw on here after my order. I better not buy a lotto ticket aye:)

But from the sounds of it, the US ones are as good or better then the china ones, and same price is great!!!

I know there were some people trying to get through the VA and now that they are in the USA they should have an easier time.

Just glad they have the USA ones ready to ship. We thought they might try and sell off the cases of the China ones first. We don’t see the need for a wetness indicator either but maybe some asked for it only hope they add colors soon. The US are in white only right now

Last edited:
Back