Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Squatting to pee -n-poo

sassypigtailz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I’ve noted that my position affects everything. I've laid on my side and the results cause leaks and it is not relaxing. I love the natural squatting position to both pee and poo. I feel super naughty causing a bulge in the front and back simultaneously. Mixed emotions, satisfaction, and total baby bliss in this best position. Please share the basics on your favorite position and why you love it.

A bit of shame comes in these private moments where I feel the urge to hide. I wish I were always in baby mode. I also love to squat in the woods without diapers as nature intended. Signed Sassypigtailz

Reactions: medfet878
I've found that laying on my side is just asking for an unwanted mess. I have yet to find a diaper that works well for side sleeping without the use of an underpad. As for my favorite wetting/messing position, it would have to be standing for wetting and squatting for messing.

Squatting helps to line up the colon and the rectum and makes it easier to pass stool, plus it's more comfortable that way.

Reactions: sassypigtailz
Part of my fantasies include pooping in my diaper. Typically I would go behind a chair, squat, and poop. (I've only actually done this once while diapered and I loved it. The rest are just fantasy.) It feels so babyish and immature to try to hide to poop and be discovered doing it by the adult in the house. I've actually seen young toddlers do just that.

Squatting to go is natural. In real life I've done it many times while camping, backpacking and hiking. The colon empties much better that way.

• Love
Reactions: sassypigtailz, antoniorain789, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
I wet and mess my diaper now so naturally that you would never know, except perhaps for the glazed eye stare and ahhhh expression on mt face.

Reactions: sassypigtailz and Abnalover
Sitting reclined, a bit with my knees pulled toward me, is the best position to wee I find. It also helps that it mostly wets the back this way, which feels more comfortable to me than a big bulge in the front.
Standing also works well, but I can't wee when my body moves for some reason. That makes it impossible almost when walking, in the car or train.

I can wet my diaper in almost any position. sitting, laying on my back, or my tummy. I quite often wet when moving or walking. Do I have an expression I do not know? My wife has never said.

In my normal daily life, I ONLY sit when using the restroom (some have called me weird for that, if only they knew 😜). But for some reason I have great difficulty letting go whilst sitting (I have a theory that it’s due to worries about leaking). Though squatting, on my knees or standing, I wet almost immediately. I wonder if there is a connection between the two or if it’s just a coincidence that my two sides aren’t similar in any way (I have a day side and a little side). Anyway hopefully over time I can wet in any position (even though laying down is impossible for me, I will always try).

Standing, with legs slightly spread. Possibly slightly leaning over the kitchen table.
Then that satisfying feeling of a nice firm poo as it takes over the void in the seat of my diaper!!
Then the lovely feeling of walking around the house with baggage in my rear.
And, I can pee in almost any position.
Cheers!
Dependonme

I can wet my nappy anytime, however I’m standing, sitting, laying or moving. I must say it makes me feel very babyish just using my nappy like that.

I don’t often “fill my nappy”, as my mother used to call it, but when I do I usually stand with my legs slightly apart and shamefully soil my nappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: sassypigtailz and antoniorain789
Back