Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Do you like pull up’s or diapers better

Diapers all the way, their too comfy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
I prefer diapers, pull ups don't feel right for me.

Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
Waiting for someone to post the 'Why not both' meme

• Haha
  • Celebrate
Reactions: KBoy, diaperdude, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Prefer tape diapers but there was a time I fit in the largest kids pull-ups then goodnites in my pre-teen/teen years so they have a special place in my heart. I wouldn't mind a proper kids style ABDL pull-up. The granny panty adult style ones do nothing for me.

I have fond memories of a day I was home alone and went and bought a whole pack of pull-ups. As long as I pulled them on slow and took my time shimmying them up side to side they wouldn't split. They fit fine once they were up over the widest area and stretched and broke in. Id hoped they'd fit knowing they were larger than normal diapers. I had been taping baby diapers to my skin with duct tape up to that point because they no longer fit so I was ecstatic that these fit proper. They were the OG print in a solid red or blue bag and had colored rockets and trains and firetrucks and they had a unique scent almost as intoxicating as Pampers. Felt so babyish. 🫣

These same pull-ups are also the only time I ever braved secretly wearing a diaper to school in middle school. 🥵 They were also the first time I tried using them. They had a lovely Pampers like scent when wet. 🥴

They were my go to for a while until I quickly outgrew them and discovered Attends and Goodnites when they came out. I bought a lot of the original Goodnites XL. They fit perfect front and back for a couple years. 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, Chimera, Lostdiapersboy and 6 others
I have worn both pull ups and diapers. I prefer diapers over pull ups any day. I love diapers more, because I am little at heart and mind. Pull ups are ok for some things, but I will always choose diapers over pull ups any day. Plus I am a heavy wetter and pull ups can't hold as much as diapers.

Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen and mistykitty
Diapers, 100 percent.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Diapers easily! Pull-ups don't work as well as diaper do and are not as comfortable either.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Diapers without question.

• Love
Reactions: Lua24, KBoy, mbta12 and 2 others
c334 said:
It realy depends for me I like to wear a diaper for longer periods and they hold more.
Diaper preferred.

Taped diapers all the way

• Love
Diapers, they are much more safer. Plastic cover is very important to me and I think there are no any pullups with plastic back.

Pelusos said:
Diapers, they are much more safer. Plastic cover is very important to me and I think there are no any pullups with plastic back.
Exactly, the absence of the plastic is the most important difference. It's part of why pull-ups can't do thier job well.

Reactions: KBoy, geka, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I prefer diapers over pull ups

Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen and Pelusos
Me taped up pampers 1970s with that pampers scent. No pull ups

Reactions: Lua24, KBoy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I prefer diapers over pull-ups. I’m far too immature for pull-ups.

• Haha
Cribbin said:
Waiting for someone to post the 'Why not both' meme

Hope dis helps... 🤭

tacogirl.jpg

No pull ups please

I also like both. I prefer diapers, but it's not practical for me to wear them everyday. I'm also starting to wear Rearz pocket diapers more. They are like an in between for me. They go on like a diaper, but because they have some elastic in the waist I can pull them down to use the potty. :)

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, diaperdude and BobbiSueEllen
Pull-ups when a tight fit is needed (business settings, sports) and tabbed briefs for extended wear (out and about, nights).

Reactions: KBoy, diaperdude and BobbiSueEllen
I prefer diapers, if I'm at work & need a change, I can just quickly take it off & tape on a clean one. With pull ups I have to take my pants off. Pull ups are not as absorbent, especially when I'm a bedwetter. Diapers also make me feel more babyish, with my paci, onesie, and teddy bear.

Reactions: KBoy, NihilisticPuppet, mistykitty and 1 other person
Back