What's your favorite sissy outfit?

It is a beautiful dress though

a
Stephlau2000 said:
As I have posted many times, my favourite fem/sissy outfit state of mind along with my public school girl uniform is my 9 month pregnant state… pics attached.
I am wearing a very realistic silicone 9 month 3.5 kg belly, maternity panties, maternity bra, maternity long sleeve black top and maternity black opaque tights that go way over my belly.
Underneath my clothes, I am strapped into a maternity belly belt that goes under my pussy, between my big fat pregnant legs and over my shoulders and holds me in.
Then as you can see I am wearing a denim maternity dungaree.
I love wearing this outfit so much and sitting in it for hours because it reminds me of what a women goes through.
My wife and family are away for 3 days and so I have made myself 9 months pregnant from the time of writing this for the next 50 hours x
Preggo Steph
I would be interested to see if anyone else would like to start a thread or group that discusses my experience and love of being 9 months pregnant as you can see for my pictures.
It’s all good and well for us to say that we are genuine sissy’s and would prefer to be female but trust me, there is a massive difference between wearing a bra and panties and spending extended periods of time in a realistic 9 month silicon preggo belly that I am eating now and have been for the past 30 hours as my wife and kids are out of town
Wearing this and having to wear the maternity panties and tights as well as waddle around and have to sit crossed legged on the floor with your belly pushing against your bladder, belly and boobs is like nothing else.
Every single time i push my legs together and my knees touch… my belly, bladder and boobs feel it.
Then when you need to go to the loo to poo or pee , it’s gets even worse!!
Anyway….. the life of a female which I love.
Please share your pics and experiences with me.
Stephanie

Any chance I get to wear one of my floral dresses or tops is a good day 😸

Reactions: KBoy, 1baby, depta99 and 1 other person
I have many favourite outfits. I adore lace, frills, and bows. I particularly love wearing a classic little girl's pretty party frock in white or pink with endless ruffles and lace and a short enough dress to show off my frilly lace undies (usually over a nappy in case I have an accident). Footwear would be ruffled white ankle socks adorned with little pink bows and pink or red Mary Janes shoes. I love white knees socks as well but ruffled white ankle socks are my favourite as they are so so girlie.

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, 1baby, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 3 others
sissybaby34 said:
Sadly not one I own, but found this on line and its perfect.

View attachment 133326
I would swoon if Mummy dressed me like this. It is so heavenly. My babysitter would doubtless tease me and make me cry.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Happy2BeInNappies2, NKY2020 and 1 other person
Stephlau2000 said:
at
Love this but you should be wearing opaque ecru tights naughty girl
I would suggest a punishment of putting you into a gibbet and displaying you for 24 hours straight with a bridle in your mouth.
That sounds wonderfully humiliating, but what would you make me wear?

You will wear what I am made to wear for this punishment depending on the severity
1 school regulation white bra and full brief panties
OR
2 dirndl dress that is tight around your boobs, white dirndl bra and blouse and black opaque tights

Reactions: Sissyleslie
Stephlau2000 said:
You will wear what I am made to wear for this punishment depending on the severity
1 school regulation white bra and full brief panties
OR
2 dirndl dress that is tight around your boobs, white dirndl bra and blouse and black opaque tights
Both sound wonderful. I can imagine people laughing me as I am put.on display. The bridle would make sure that my verbal protests would be in vain.

It's finally warm here, so I have one my sundress on; knee length because I'm modest today (the real reason is this sissy is learning how "dress length works"). If mistress wanted she could pin the hem to the back to show my plastic panties. So lovely!!

Reactions: 1baby and Seasonedcitizen
Atm my favorite is my pink ballet leotard with attached short skirt

Reactions: KBoy, Sissyleslie, Bhuna71 and 1 other person
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and sissybaby34
sissybaby34 said:
Sadly not one I own, but found this on line and its perfect.

View attachment 133326
Im in love with that dress where did u find it and is it available to buy xxx

• Love
Reactions: Rusher and sissybaby34
DLJosie said:
Im in love with that dress where did u find it and is it available to buy xxx
Its from a post on tumblr, sorry if I knew where it came from I would be ordering one too!

• Sad
Reactions: DLJosie
sissybaby34 said:
Its from a post on tumblr, sorry if I knew where it came from I would be ordering one too!
I'm gutted but thank u for sharing it and replying to me i am going to try find it online i dont know where to start but im making it my mission to find that or something very simelar to it xxx

Reactions: sissybaby34
DLJosie said:
I'm gutted but thank u for sharing it and replying to me i am going to try find it online i dont know where to start but im making it my mission to find that or something very simelar to it xxx
I get mine from here, they are excellent quality and very good service.

• Love
Reactions: BabyTheleste and DLJosie
DLJosie said:
I googled the image it comes from a forum comunnity but its a different language so dont understand but it comes up with some simelar dresses but im going to keep trying to find it ha ha xxx

Reactions: GabyinPurple
sissybaby34 said:
I get mine from here, they are excellent quality and very good service.

That site popped up when i googled the inage aswell sio im going to have a look thanks for that xxx

DLJosie said:
That site popped up when i googled the inage aswell sio im going to have a look thanks for that xxx
You will not be disappointed.

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie
sissybaby34 said:
You will not be disappointed.
Im looking just now and im not diapointed i want most of them ive seen loll xxx

Reactions: sissybaby34
Reactions: DLJosie and sissybaby34
Back