What's your favorite sissy outfit?

1baby said:
Atm my favorite is my pink ballet leotard with attached short skirt
I ❤️ mine too...
20230506_222752.jpg
And according to the bag it came in, it's 'Sissy Pink '!

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, scrtadssy75, Angelapinks and 6 others
My favorite outfit is the one I wear. I love them all.

This is my favourite outfit. Just received it from Little Kink Boutique on Etsy.
🎠💕🎠🧸💕
IMG_2017.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, scrtadssy75, Blueboy and 8 others
Cute!!

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane
LittleMaryJane said:
This is my favourite outfit. Just received it from Little Kink Boutique on Etsy.
🎠💕🎠🧸💕
View attachment 133788
Omg I love lil kink! I have their lil critters skirtalls!

• Love
Reactions: depta99 and LittleMaryJane
1baby said:
Atm my favorite is my pink ballet leotard with attached short skirt
Here is mine...

Pink Leotard 002S.JPG

Pink Leotard 006S.JPG

Pink Leotard 007S.JPG

Pink Leotard 005S.JPG

Pink Leotard023Sa.jpg

Pink Leotard 021Sa.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, GabyinPurple, scrtadssy75 and 6 others
IMG_20240410_185315_158.jpgTodays fave, anyhow. New stretch lace top from walmart. The skirt I made, m'self.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, GabyinPurple, inhershoes and 10 others
My favorite would be my adorable pink neko maid outfit. It just hugs my curves in all the right ways

Reactions: Ali123 and Jbdl
sissybaby34 said:
Sadly not one I own, but found this on line and its perfect.

View attachment 133326
sissy baby: Such a lovely dress! Thank u so much for sharing. Do u have a link? I'm interested in getting a dress like this. Thank you. Curtseys, pj

pjprettybutton said:
sissy baby: Such a lovely dress! Thank u so much for sharing. Do u have a link? I'm interested in getting a dress like this. Thank you. Curtseys, pj
As I said not one I own, just found the image on the web but there are similar ones here. I own a few of these.

https://www.dreamyncreamyab.com/

Thank u!

My favourite sissy outfit that I own is my bottle green school uniform, complete with regulation bottle green school uniform knickers. A very close second favourite is my pink seamed ballet tights, pale pink long-sleeved leotard and pink satin ballet shoes. Right now I'm dressed in another favourite: as a sissy secretary in a tight pencil skirt suit, satin blouse, satin panties, sheer tights and 4" stiletto heels.

A sissy outfit I would love to wear but don’t currently own is a pink satin maid’s dress, something like this, with a short, full skirt and frothy petticoat underneath, puff sleeves, a high neck, zipped up the back and locked to make sure I can’t take it off. Lots of lovely lace, frills, ruffles and bows. Underneath, a white satin basque with eight suspenders attached to sheer white seamed lace-topped stockings, pink satin panties trimmed with lace, and pink PVC ankle boots like these.

Reactions: JensBabyGirl, Shannon1024 and Seasonedcitizen
Bhuna71 said:
My favourite sissy outfit that I own is my bottle green school uniform, complete with regulation bottle green school uniform knickers. A very close second favourite is my pink seamed ballet tights, pale pink long-sleeved leotard and pink satin ballet shoes. Right now I'm dressed in another favourite: as a sissy secretary in a tight pencil skirt suit, satin blouse, satin panties, sheer tights and 4" stiletto heels.

A sissy outfit I would love to wear but don’t currently own is a pink satin maid’s dress, something like this, with a short, full skirt and frothy petticoat underneath, puff sleeves, a high neck, zipped up the back and locked to make sure I can’t take it off. Lots of lovely lace, frills, ruffles and bows. Underneath, a white satin basque with eight suspenders attached to sheer white seamed lace-topped stockings, pink satin panties trimmed with lace, and pink PVC ankle boots like these.
I'm sure we would all like to see a photo of you in all your glory. Don't delay, get that order in now. 😊

mybebaby101UK said:
I'm sure we would all like to see a photo of you in all your glory. Don't delay, get that order in now. 😊

Ask and ye shall receive...
Here I am in a couple of my suits...
Black secretary suit.jpegRed secretary front.jpegRed secretary side.jpeg

A couple of school uniforms (secondary and primary schools)...

Green school uniform.jpegMaroon school uniform.jpeg

And some ballet pics for good measure...

First position.jpegFifth position.jpegPink ballet outfit.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, mybebaby101UK, inhershoes and 6 others
Bhuna71 said:
Ask and ye shall receive...
Here I am in a couple of my suits...
View attachment 134163View attachment 134164View attachment 134165

A couple of school uniforms (secondary and primary schools)...

View attachment 134166View attachment 134167

And some ballet pics for good measure...

View attachment 134168View attachment 134169View attachment 134170
What a lovely selection of clothing! I particularly like the schoolgirl uniforms and also the leotard, tights and skirt. Definitely somebody after my own heart.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back