Why do age regressors hate ABDL's so much?

BBBen said:
i have read some of the replies here and i understand some aspects of the age regressors side now better.

What i have struggle is that non professionals and foreigners interact with minors in that way, minors get a plattform in a non safespace - means online. In the moment you share online, you couldnt steer what others do with your content. And the controversy of saying abdl is only sexual adult content misses the point that strange adults doing like they are therapeuts for minors - And with claiming others the bad ones they set their own free. Dont get me wrong here - i realy hink that the most doing it for good reason and to support others. But there are like evrywhere black sheeps.

But if age regression is therapeutic also for minors, then it has to be in a safe therapeutic context and maximum in a sepperated support group where nobody stranger has access to. Thats our responsibility for this kids and youth. Posting age regression pics and content is for me then like doing pics and posts online with own kids and youth - and here iam old fashioned - that is content you dont want to be in control of the wrong people. And as adults with responsibility we have to set this boarders, if minors didnt see this danger. In other context like cardriving or access to bankdeals or work we set this boarder as well for a good reason

And thats hasnt to do with abdl being a sexual thing for some.
Thats my opinion - also i dont share here explicit sexual content - iam happy, that this community is only open for active non minor members.
And i say that allthough i for myself wished in my youth to have someone to discuss this feelings. But internet, accessable for evrybody, isnt a safespace for minors.

sorry if iam here to harsh 🫣
iam happy, that this here is a place where you could do this communication between adults - age regressors, adult babies, diaper lover and others.
Agreed, ideally, I don't believe minors should be active in online age regression spaces. Especially since they'd likely be struggling with something mentally as is the nature of the community. Which would even further make them a potential target. Though I do not have an issue with them practising the coping mechanism. Sadly, it's not really something that can be policed online, as it's not inherently NSFW, and even then minors sneak into those 18+ spaces regardless

Reactions: littlestmay, BBBen, WOLFPUBBY and 4 others
Lilschoolfox said:
Miones should have there own ab or sites only for them
Good idea in theory, but this reminds me of the app Amino or similar platforms that were pretty minor centric. Large amounts of predators would flock to it

Reactions: BBBen, WOLFPUBBY, mistykitty and 1 other person
DreamyDoodleBug said:
Good idea in theory, but this reminds me of the app Amino or similar platforms that were pretty minor centric. Large amounts of predators would flock to it
Sad but accurate unfortunately

DreamyDoodleBug said:
Agreed, ideally, I don't believe minors should be active in online age regression spaces. Especially since they'd likely be struggling with something mentally as is the nature of the community. Which would even further make them a potential target. Though I do not have an issue with them practising the coping mechanism. Sadly, it's not really something that can be policed online, as it's not inherently NSFW, and even then minors sneak into those 18+ spaces regardless
I have to agree with this. Minors utilizing it as a coping mechanism is alright but they need their own spots for it away from the 18+. But like mentioned the potential for misuse is there unfortunately. :(

Bunnybnuy said:
I didn't mean to imply that it was so black and white. I'm sorry. the division feels so needlessly pointless to me in a way I can't find words for and that frustrates me. :cry:
No need to apologise. My post wasn't really directed at you, I'm just adding my thoughts.

And I agree. It frustrates me too

Last edited:
Reactions: Joediaper and BBBen
mistykitty said:
I have to agree with this. Minors utilizing it as a coping mechanism is alright but they need their own spots for it away from the 18+. But like mentioned the potential for misuse is there unfortunately. :(
I agree that we adults and those who are young should be seperate.
If you are not 18+, you can not be here and interact with us.
Period.

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill and BBBen
Some may just be misunderstanding, but I feel like a lot of it is Elitism to appear to be "better than those people"

Reactions: Prillprillprill
I think you could express all three groups as a VENN diagram because we overlap. As for Ageres having trauma, I can remember that topic coming up for AB/DLs. When our members responded, the majority didn't experience any sort of serious childhood trauma so my guess is that for all three groups, there are other psychological elements at play.

If age players don't like AB/DLs, my guess is that it's the same as normies not liking us. It's the whole diaper thing and the use of diapers. Nothing ever changes.

Lilschoolfox said:
Miones should have there own ab or sites only for them
As a child of the generation that grew up online, I can personally attest to this being a horrific idea. Minecraft YouTube is an easy example, a disappointing amount of the "child focused" channels have had predators abusing their position to prey on children. Ironically, the other more mature communities I was a part of as a kid had SIGNIFICANTLY less creeps. 😬

dogboy said:
I think you could express all three groups as a VENN diagram because we overlap. As for Ageres having trauma, I can remember that topic coming up for AB/DLs. When our members responded, the majority didn't experience any sort of serious childhood trauma so my guess is that for all three groups, there are other psychological elements at play.

If age players don't like AB/DLs, my guess is that it's the same as normies not liking us. It's the whole diaper thing and the use of diapers. Nothing ever changes.

Do you have a link? Cos the ones I've seen seem to indicate that most did have childhood trauma and/ or a hostile home environment. Albeit not all of them.

I think you're right in that there's an us and them mentality. But I seem to remember from my brief and not particularly enjoyable time in agere communities that many do wear nappies, but just don't focus/ advertise that part as much.

We all know that littles / adult babies/ regressors existed long before there were any such communities or labels at all. So my suspicion/ theory's is it is the same phenomenon and that comparison between the two groups would reveal no significant difference in trauma history but rather a generational difference.

I also disagree that nothing changes. Things have changed. As I said we have the internet now and that changed a lot of things, and as the internet develops and new generations are born dynamics and social attitudes will change. But maybe you were getting more at 'human nature persists', which is undeniable.

Bunnybnuy said:
As a child of the generation that grew up online, I can personally attest to this being a horrific idea. Minecraft YouTube is an easy example, a disappointing amount of the "child focused" channels have had predators abusing their position to prey on children. Ironically, the other more mature communities I was a part of as a kid had SIGNIFICANTLY less creeps. 😬
No doubt. But let's me honest it's not only about the safety of children it's also about the comfort of adults. Grown-ups need safe spaces too! Not everywhere can be child friendly. I for one would feel extremely uncomfortable if minors were allowed on adisc and would stop participating and ask for my posts to be deleted. (I know that isn't going to happen ofc).

And ironically that may make me a bit of a hypocrite because I was a member here before I was 18 back when it was allowed (different account). But again that's a general thing.

I miss how the internet used to be when it was anonymous and before it was saturated with sponsors. :(

IMO they want to get rid of the bad reputation that abdl seem to have. Maybe even be accepted in mainstream reality. But the normies going to hate them just as much as abdl cause they think we are all sick in the head. Maybe we are but we are not hurting anyone or ourselves so let is be. That’s my two cents worth ,which doesn’t buy you much in this economy hehe.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
carrielg said:
i have been involved in the abdl/little/age play community for about 30 years, i have met and spoken to many people who enjoy many different facets of the community some will act as a 6 or 7 year old but still wear a nappy, some will portray a different gender some will wear a nappy but never use it some will dress as a child but still act as an adult while others will enjoy toys and games bottles and sippie cups , and some like a mix of both , then some like being a "sissy" with frilly underwear stockings etc while also wearing baby type clothing, but the biggest thing you notice when you think about it is if you have not been exposed to the life style as an outsider it all looks very weird, so saying "we will never except some one " is like a white person saying they will never except a black person, we are all people so be tolerant and respectful of others and dont judge as some one wearing a nappy may give that person the same comfort and and coping mechanism as some one who changes there head space to a younger age . hope i dont sound too much like a hippy :giggle:
No, don't worry. It's great reply, exactly in the spirit of out community. Thank you very much. People are just used to hate each who is different. Prehistoric rules of the horde, apparently built into our genes somewhere. Until we overcome it, we have no hope for a better world.

Prillprillprill said:
I miss how the internet used to be when it was anonymous and before it was saturated with sponsors. :(
Remember when UBlock origin wasn't a required install to browse name-a-mainstream-website? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker and Prillprillprill
adblocker is a BIG MUST not only for me...

I’m heavy in the agere community. There are so many minors, they are often the ones with these views. I don’t interact with minors at all. Many regressors link it with pedophilia I think. You will hear them say “it sexualises children” a lot. I’m a non sexual little myself but I’m kinky and understand that’s it’s not about actual children, so I don’t kink shame. I interact with other adult regressors who also don’t kink shame. There’s a big puritan movement in age regression community right now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Prillprillprill and BBBen
Back