Sissy name?

I only ever think of myself as a sissy/girl when my little side comes out, but her name is Ally short for Allison

Reactions: TrickCyclist, Seasonedcitizen and PaigeCherubiel
I'm starting to recognize my little girl 8nside as Adalyn or Abagail she really hasn't decided yet.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Seasonedcitizen
hodori779 said:
Does anyone have a name that they use when they're in "sissy mode"? I know sometimes crossdressers have a personality that they use when they're en femme and was just wondering if this was a common thing for sissies.
Mmm... not exactly sissy mode but I also go by the name MommaFuta on FL.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Chrissie or sometimes ChrissieCd, before I was born they thought I would be a girl, and picked Christine as my name.

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and Seasonedcitizen
Alice 😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BabyLouise and Angelapinks
Kay, of course 💋

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, richieboy, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Andrea 😊 😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KBoy, richieboy and 2 others
Daisy

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, daisycupcake, KBoy and 1 other person
LilAllie said:
I only ever think of myself as a sissy/girl when my little side comes out, but her name is Ally short for Allison
Hi I'm Cruz or mulan to be calld how are u

Reactions: KBoy and Seasonedcitizen
Hey Everyone I’m looking for someone to be my mummy and to make me is beautiful as possible, but I can’t figure out name for myself

macka74 said:
Hey Everyone I’m looking for someone to be my mummy and to make me is beautiful as possible, but I can’t figure out name for myself
Emily's a pretty name.

Reactions: KBoy, Seasonedcitizen and daisycupcake
Reactions: Safari and KBoy
Ok I love it

Cottontail said:
My real middle name happens to be one that works for both males and females, so when I feel the need to name my sissy side, I just use that.

But mostly I don't think about names when I'm in Little (Sissy) Mode.
so is your middle name "ton" then? :unsure:;)

I always go by Pinky or Jess regardless of what I'm doing. Pinky is more of my baby girl name though

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane and Angelapinks
PinkyJujubean said:
I always go by Pinky or Jess regardless of what I'm doing. Pinky is more of my baby girl name though
My first wife nick named me Pinky because my little wee wee, when erect, was about as big as her pinky.

Reactions: richieboy and macka74
BuddyBoy said:
My first wife nick named me Pinky because my little wee wee, when erect, was about as big as her pinky.
I named myself Pinky because I wear a lot of.pink. My girl name Jess was given to me by a former band mate and best friend. He was the first person I came out to. He died some years ago so I kept the name he gave me as a way to honor his memory. I miss you Timmy 🩷

Reactions: Safari and Seasonedcitizen
macka74 said:

PinkyJujubean said:
How could you have another baby name besides Pinky, like there is something sweeter & cutier than Pinky. Jess of course is very sweet, " little Jess", but PinkyJujubean, too cute

Back