Sissy name?

So are you guys thinking of names for me? Or for you guys?

KBoy said:
How could you have another baby name besides Pinky, like there is something sweeter & cutier than Pinky. Jess of course is very sweet, " little Jess", but PinkyJujubean, too cute
In real life I have like 5 different names anyways. Pinky is just a baby name and online handle. I'm trans and Jessica is my new name. A few people call me by my old name,which is ok. Some people call me B. My sister calls me butthead (and I call.her buttwipe lol)
I'm quite accustomed to multiple names. I'm a very complicated person lol

PinkyJujubean said:
In real life I have like 5 different names anyways. Pinky is just a baby name and online handle. I'm trans and Jessica is my new name. A few people call me by my old name,which is ok. Some people call me B. My sister calls me butthead (and I call.her buttwipe lol)
I'm quite accustomed to multiple names. I'm a very complicated person lol
Well Pinky you probably aren't the only complicated person here. I don't think butthead and butt wipe are sissy names, they sound like sister names. Butt Pinky is a cute name sister 😻

I go by "Michelle". I was born Michael, but Michelle is what my mom called me whenever she would jokingly threaten to turn me into a girl.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, DorothyPansy, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
My sissy name is the same as my nickname in junior school - Polly

Reactions: DorothyPansy and Seasonedcitizen
DorothyPansy said:
My name is Dorothy Pansy it's a nice sissy name for m5e in my nappy pink dress white tights blonde wig Mary Jane shoes xx
Mine is Stephanie when I’m in baby mode

Rebecca (Becky) Jayne - hence my profile name

My ex wife found my secret outfits during lockdown her manly joiner husband she had to Google adult baby when she saw me fully dressed after she laughed at me she said I had to be called Dorothy Pansy xx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Chrissie
Sarah or PVCSarah

Attachments

• f92a6919-7bc4-4c1a-9dbc-76352ecb7d70_FkN29Lo1vDrK77bnCnUbI6DC9vV0DNOz8LziHDWnNQjgT49zRvmv8D0Vg...jpg
    f92a6919-7bc4-4c1a-9dbc-76352ecb7d70_FkN29Lo1vDrK77bnCnUbI6DC9vV0DNOz8LziHDWnNQjgT49zRvmv8D0Vg...jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 572fe3d6-0431-4d14-bc6f-2f69913df792_FkN29Lo1vDrK77bnCnUbI6DC9vV0DNOz8LziHDWnNQjgT49zRvmv8D0Vg...jpg
    572fe3d6-0431-4d14-bc6f-2f69913df792_FkN29Lo1vDrK77bnCnUbI6DC9vV0DNOz8LziHDWnNQjgT49zRvmv8D0Vg...jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Angelapinks, Andy86 and Seasonedcitizen
Mine used to be Nicole but I’m trying to find one that feels more…mousy

Reactions: mistykitty
GlitterTheMouse said:
Could use Minnie

• Thinking
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 77157
GlitterTheMouse said:
Minnie as in tiny perhaps 👍

Babynix said:
Minnie as in tiny perhaps 👍
I don’t know the whole Mickey Minnie thing doesn’t feel quite right

I'm Becky Jayne when dressed up. I was given Becky nearly 15 years ago by a Domme. I used to use Lucy Jayne which was the name of an ex gf. So when the Domme named me I kept the Jayne part. So I've sort of had Jayne was part of me dressed for over 37 years.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Ali123, Chrissie and 1 other person
I’m a full-time gurlie gurl now so everyone knows me as Tonya, slunty bunny is just what I use to find daring Daddies who like sissy gurls & treat us like we should be treated. Oh yah, to let me play with their peepee thingies too.

Reactions: Andy86
I'm more DL than AB, however I do wear panties around 80% of the time and own a skirt or two. Anne is my favourite girls' name so my female (sissy) name is Anne.

Reactions: Andy86
hodori779 said:
Does anyone have a name that they use when they're in "sissy mode"? I know sometimes crossdressers have a personality that they use when they're en femme and was just wondering if this was a common thing for sissies.
Mine's Sissy Kathi....blushing

Reactions: Adrian697DL
SluntyBunnyGurl said:
I’m a full-time gurlie gurl now so everyone knows me as Tonya, slunty bunny is just what I use to find daring Daddies who like sissy gurls & treat us like we should be treated. Oh yah, to let me play with their peepee thingies too.
Kissykissy sweetie🥰😘😘😘

Reactions: SluntyBunnyGurl and Adrian697DL
I go by "Debbie" or preferably "Darling Debbie" :) Not that it's uttered much outside of my own internal dialog :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, NKY2020 and Adrian697DL
I chose Sarah, no idea why but it stuck and now I use it for a lot of things!

Back