Wearing anything childish in public?

siysiy said:
Oh no, it's the spelling police. Yeah, sorry, officer. I did not mean to misspell a word. how Inappropriate of me.
Siysiy has one of the worst cases of dyslexia I've ever seen. He uses speech-to-text software, which can be woefully inacurate. Not his fault.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Siysiy has one of the worst cases of dyslexia I've ever seen. He uses speech-to-text software, which can be woefully inacurate. Not his fault.
Hugs.

It ok though, I have been told that 20 out of 2. People have dyslexia.

Hee, hee

• Haha
siysiy said:
Hugs.

It ok though, I have been told that 20 out of 2. People have dyslexia.

Hee, hee
🤗 :LOL:

And now, back to your regularly scheduled topic. I do dress Little in public, very cacarefully a character on my shirt, pink, and this one pair of pants I have with these zippers that jingle jingle, like baby keys, is usually enough to keep me comfortable.

Okay, here's "What I did once on my Summer Diaper Vacation":

We all finished our diaper campout in Canada and were headed back to the big city to unpack, hang out...eventually to go home. I neglected to dress out and was still in a blue stripey t-shirt, high-tops with slouchy socks, my snap-crotch shortalls...and my 2-Attends diaper. I had a huge, padded bottom... 🤭

Anyway: our convoy stopped at a Tim Hortons for lunch, XL Double-Doubles and jelly Timbits. As I waited to get my Chili with Country Bun, I could feel eyes on me...even the cute counter girl named Becky looked up and giggled. There were no Hmmmphs or other derisive comments or gestures...and a gal next to me gave me this "I think I know your secret" look after looking down at my diaper area...and gave me a maternally sweet smile. It made my day! 🥰

I guess the waddle I had going was a tattle-tale sign, too...but no tattle-tale wet-diaper marks on my seat! 😲

Reactions: mark58 and SugarFritz
Last summer at night, I went through a McDonald's drive thru once wearing with nothing but white padding, I was very nervous and surprised that they didn't seem to notice...

The answer for me is.. yeah!
I does . but you can barely see my onesie wrap the half of my hands (like the second pic) and around my neck because this onesie is a hoodie onesie under my normal hoodie + I always hold the cord of my paci in my hand.... 😌 with the covid situation is more way easy because I never have to put my hands in sight of the people.. just swipe my card and now yeah.. you maybe see I wear a special clothes for my "real" age.. 😆 🤷🏼‍♂️

received_279978456898690.jpegreceived_4059242950772900.jpeg

Reactions: Lilschoolfox, KrankyPants, SugarFritz and 1 other person
siysiy said:
View attachment 50802
I have been a Good Little at School. My school uniform gets worn to some events when they are on. I haven't worn it to university, It not a prophet. all through the sports students get away with having shorts on all the time. so why can't business students?

View attachment 50803

Me in Little space Peter and Rex are helping do a puzzle. I like being dressed like this as I can go on padded adventures and play dates.

View attachment 50804

No one is going to know that behind that mask, is just a little suckling on his pacifier, right. I have had so many people saying how much they like my face mask, and sucking on my pacifier when out about is great too.
Like the hat

I wear elastic waist pants with no fly like toddlers wear. I also wear velcro shoes.

I have quite a few graphic t-shirts, some are girls and some are guys. The girl ones are mlp, toki doki, and batman. Guy ones are batman, aliens, ramen, etc. I also have a few lace shoes too-no more velcro for me only slip ons. I think I'd much rather buy boys shoes if I ever get sketchers again. One of my shoes has butterflies on it and the other is a shiny rainbow colored high top. I still have to figure out how I'm tying wrong though. I'll figure it out again eventually.

Oh hey, this is a great thread.

The prelude to my answer is that I'm a completely incontinent AB/DL. Both have their upsides and downsides, but for me, I think being AB/DL is fortunate because it allows me, not necessarily to express being AB/DL, but to make optimal functional choices about my diapering, changing environment, and clothes, and to do so cheerfully, in ways that a non-AB/DL incontinent person might find humiliating, triggering or undignified. I feel very lucky, as an incontinent person, to be able to make those choices.

Because I'm completely incontinent, while the amount of diapering I use isn't absurd, my "discreet" diapering arrangement is a high-absorbency disposable diaper and lined waterproof pants, which I'm pretty sure most people would consider to be on the heavy end of normal. My "normal" diapering arrangement is a high-absorbency disposable under a pull-on cloth diaper under unlined rubber pants, which I'm pretty sure most people would consider very heavy.

Where this becomes relevant to the thread is that because this has been my standard diapering arrangement for about 6 or 7 years, I've had time to completely adapt my wardrobe to it. I don't actively express myself in a way that signals being AB/DL (indeed, I make as sure as I can that nothing that came from an AB/DL shop is visible without me taking my clothes off, even plain block-colour bodysuits), but simply because of what it's practical to wear over my diapers, I think my wardrobe probably does have a pretty strong "three to five years old" vibe. Off the top of my head:
  • I have no bikinis, but I do have one-piece swimsuits.
  • I have a lot of black tights.
  • I have a lot of empire-waist dresses (which flare from under the bust, instead of at the waist, leaving more room for diapers). I colour coordinate them with my diaper covers. Not that anyone sees, but I think it's a nice touch.
  • I have a lot of loose hoodies and pullovers.
  • Most times other people would wear jeans, I wear overalls, and when they'd wear shorts, I wear shortalls. I use them because the fit can be adjusted thanks to the shoulder braces, so I don't have to worry about them flapping around weirdly over too little diapering, and they're not stretchy, so I don't have to worry about them getting stretched out by too much diapering. I tend to use them pretty frequently. At times where overalls or shortalls are a bit weird or out of place, I put on a pullover so they just look like pants.
  • My sneakers are slip-on because I don't have to bend down to do laces with my diapers digging into my abdomen, and I can easily slip them off when I need to.

I like to wear AB/DL or girls' patterned socks, but of all things to wear, socks are quite easy to accidentally reveal, and there's been a few instances where I've nearly been caught out wearing girls/AB socks.

A few years back, a colleague at work was randomly asking people if she could measure their height, and asked people to take their shoes off to do it. I couldn't, because I was wearing frilly pink ankle socks with teddies on them. It was difficult to think of a reason not to take part, as it was something the others were doing just for fun, so I came over as being quite odd for not doing it. I told them I have a foot odour issue, which for once wasn't actually true. Wearing socks like that in Japan is also not a great idea, since many restaurants and even public buildings (like shrines) and most private residences require you to take off your shoes (often with the option of putting on a pair of open toed slippers), again not ideal when you are wearing Care Bear socks and don't want people to know you are.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
iPad said:
I like to wear AB/DL or girls' patterned socks, but of all things to wear, socks are quite easy to accidentally reveal, and there's been a few instances where I've nearly been caught out wearing girls/AB socks.

A few years back, a colleague at work was randomly asking people if she could measure their height, and asked people to take their shoes off to do it. I couldn't, because I was wearing frilly pink ankle socks with teddies on them. It was difficult to think of a reason not to take part, as it was something the others were doing just for fun, so I came over as being quite odd for not doing it. I told them I have a foot odour issue, which for once wasn't actually true. Wearing socks like that in Japan is also not a great idea, since many restaurants and even public buildings (like shrines) and most private residences require you to take off your shoes (often with the option of putting on a pair of open toed slippers), again not ideal when you are wearing Care Bear socks and don't want people to know you are.
i think getting caught with something ABDL on would be a rush

IMG_20210312_222404.jpgI just got my overall today!
I am wearing a diaper under it.
Its is kinda on the big side, i couldn't get any smaller. (jean size 30)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox, ChibiDolly, mark58 and 7 others
tobey said:
I'm a huge fan of overalls.
2 months ago, I bought myself to of them: one blue jean and one corduroy purple. (Kind of expensive they were!)

I started sometimes going to class (occasionnaly diapered), wearing the purple overall with a yellow sweater.
Or either the jean one with striped sweater.
I was hesitative at first but was almost surprised to get cool comments like 4/10 people.

The idea of exposing some childish style in front of people can make me nervous, but i'm sort of proud of it.

What about you? Do you wear something in public? ..That reminds you being a small kid...or even close to fetishism?
I love those purple overalls. Where did you get them may I ask?

I also like to wear overalls in public. I usually just wear my regular denim mens pair, but sometimes with a onesie underneath, or a striped t-shirt. I would really like to wear my Pooh overalls in public but haven't gotten up the nerve, yet.

I've posted before on similar topics, but I will share here, too. I fit into boys XL (husky) size comfortably and so wear boy's clothes regularly. I like elastic-waist pants (maybe look childish?) because they fit me better. Occasionally, I will wear a "childish" T-shirt in public, but I don't think anyone really notices. My more childish clothes are undergarments (cartoon briefs, training pants, etc.). While I wear them regularly out in public, they are not visible. I am the only one who knows I have them on and that's a great feeling. Wish I could fit into boy's shoes--they look fun--but sadly, my feet are not that small.

Reactions: Diaperlover40
Yes shortalls

I don't really wear little clothes outside of summer. My clothes of choice then is striped ringer tee shirts and shorts, especially cargo shorts. 🤓

I don't personally dress "Little Style" but I don't see why people wanna argue with and try to shame those that do

Back