Wearing anything childish in public?

All the time - overalls, shortalls, and - of course - jonjons. I never feel quite as dressed up as when I wear my jonjons with a matching bow tie and white knee socks.

Reactions: sissybabypansy
What are Jon-Jon’s? Sorry if it’s a weird question.

They look cute :)

There's also an image of one in my ID. :)

Elastic pants and white athletic velcro shoes lol

Not going to make a comment on the piture, as this sissy is sure someone will say some disparaging.....(it speaks for itself)

Attachments

• DSCN4350 (2).JPG
    DSCN4350 (2).JPG
    284.8 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Nice outfit.

Siy siy nice outfits. I am jealous of the harry potter one. I like cartoon shirts which are kind of in. But thats about as far as I go in public

sissybabypansy said:
Not going to make a comment on the piture, as this sissy is sure someone will say some disparaging.....(it speaks for itself)
Only negative I really see is the mask is not properly worn.

I used to do a ton of driving before I got my current job, a lot of it at night. It was like a ritual to me that after the sun went down, I would stop at a rest stop and put on my footie pjs and drive like that until I stopped for the night, stopping at gas stations and stuff the whole way. I got one or two odd glances but onesies have grown in popularity enough I doubt anyone thought anything of it outside of an "oh thats odd but ok" reaction lol

Shortalls are in fashion right now. Guess who went out last summer and bought three pairs? I also am starting to build up a collection of Kawaii clothes, but that has nothing to do with being a little.... I just want to be so cute that people’s heads explode!

Reactions: ChibiDolly and sissybabypansy
Straycatz said:
I love those purple overalls. Where did you get them may I ask?

I also like to wear overalls in public. I usually just wear my regular denim mens pair, but sometimes with a onesie underneath, or a striped t-shirt. I would really like to wear my Pooh overalls in public but haven't gotten up the nerve, yet.
I bought them in a store called Maniak (CH) where they sell bunches of punk clothes, girls/boys/trans.
For you Pooh maybe wear a jacket then take it off whenever you feel like it. The best way to do it is to start in isolated public places like sitting in a park then start walking.

Reactions: Straycatz
BabyTyrant said:
I don't personally dress "Little Style" but I don't see why people wanna argue with and try to shame those that do
Maybe most won't shame those but will be surprised, and that's why I wasn't comfortable at the begining.

Legoboi said:
View attachment 51342I just got my overall today!
I am wearing a diaper under it.
Its is kinda on the big side, i couldn't get any smaller. (jean size 30)
Cool one! ...with a school bagpack : perfect😄

Back