Yay more negative publicity!

LittleAndAlone said:
They only gang up on weakness. Easy prey. If a million of us showed up prepared to defend ourselves from any and all violence what could anyone do? What's the total head count on their police departments? What they gonna deploy 20,000 weekend warriors to get eaten?
this is along the lines of what I was trying to say above. the majority is really not the majority at all it just requires teamwork to see that and change it. i have difficulty putting what i mean into words occassionally.

Last edited:
A lot of this stuff has parallels with "Come and take them!", something I've subscribed to all my life. I just didn't think "them" would one day also include ABDL diapers and stuffed animals. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PamperedBabyBear
PamperedBabyBear said:
Quote from CACILawyer “

Paraphilic Infantilism is Not Pedophilia​

While most people have very strong, intense reactions to the practice of pedophilia, there are many misconceptions about the disorder. In particular, most people are not aware of the difference between pedophilia and paraphilic infantilism, if they are cognizant of paraphilic infantilism at all. This article clarifies the distinction between the two behaviors, which can have significant implications for the realm of law and public opinion.“

Quote :“
While many may find the paraphilia to be unusual or even distasteful or objectionable, paraphilic infantilism is not comparable to pedophilia and, in fact, many infantilists actively seek to avoid and distance themselves from children and may even be protective of actual children.

It should be noted that paraphilic infantilism, when undertaken between consenting adults, does not break any laws. It may be socially taboo, but adult babies are not comparable to pedophiles and the paraphilias are distinct. While reactions to pedophilia of anger, disgust, and outrage can be explained by the paraphilia’s damaging nature - to put it lightly - applying the same response to paraphilic infantilism constitutes, to use a recent term, no more than “kink-shaming.”“

Well at least someone's trying to set things strait

mistykitty said:
this is along the lines of what I was trying to say above. the majority is really not the majority at all it just requires teamwork. i have difficulty putting what i mean into words occassionally.
I know exactly what you mean. I've shared the same life long sentiment for other things besides ABDL that are under threat and which I have no intention of ever complying.

I need a Latin motto that says "leave me be and be in peace"
🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty
mistykitty said:
Well at least someone's trying to set things strait
Thankfully , good people do exist

PamperedBabyBear said:
Thankfully , good people do exist
Getting few and far between though, but yes 😺

mistykitty said:
Getting few and far between though, but yes 😺
The page appears to be a lawyer too .

The way the judge rules to ban us treats us as illegal criminals. They are basically saying abdls are not allowed to live anywhere at all as if they find out that there is an abdl in town they will run them out of town. Absolute discrimination. There needs to be a federal lawsuit.

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
You're in a nuclear weapons mutually assured destruction scenario at that point. OK so you finally got me, but what did it cost? The loss ratio is 300 to 1 and a lot of busted machine parts litering the city plus any collateral damage. You no longer have an agency and all your armored vehicles and personnel are gone. Was that REALLY preferable to just leaving a single individual bothering nobody be?

The audacity of authority to eliminate entire cities in conflict at all costs because they wanted the last word and public show of strength and dominance on a single guy that challenged their silly fat egos.

That's the beauty behind swarms. You can stop them with a bigger swarm and other countermeasures EVENTUALLY sure but you cannot stop them all simultaneously before they've done irreparable damage in the blink of an eye. Pocket nuclear deterrence for the working man.

Why should the loss ratio be 300:1? A swarm of double the size taking equal losses would net out at 1:1 and that is without consideration of the favourable tactical situation.

I'll agree with you that these weapons would be ridiculously irresponsible to allow anywhere near the civilian/terrorist supply chain but that is precisely why the state is likely to be motivated to maintain its monopoly on violence by taking measures which it can but would rather not have to afford.

The state is necessarily reactive in this scenario, it is obliged not to tolerate the threat of WMDs in the possession of rogue actors. If challenged it has to respond, ideally this will be proportionate but this is a difficult balance to achieve.

Entitlement is not acceptable grounds for taking cities (or even individuals) hostage. No one is answerable to anyone else's ego.

PamperedBabyBear said:
The way the judge rules to ban us treats us as illegal criminals. They are basically saying abdls are not allowed to live anywhere at all as if they find out that there is an abdl in town they will run them out of town. Absolute discrimination. There needs to be a federal lawsuit.

Business premises are not people.

I imagine you would not object to a new human neighbour moving in next door?

You might feel more negatively if it were instead a fish canning plant.

Anemone said:
Why should the loss ratio be 300:1? A swarm of double the size taking equal losses would net out at 1:1 and that is without consideration of the favourable tactical situation.

I'll agree with you that these weapons would be ridiculously irresponsible to allow anywhere near the civilian/terrorist supply chain but that is precisely why the state is likely to be motivated to maintain its monopoly on violence by taking measures which it can but would rather not have to afford.

The state is necessarily reactive in this scenario, it is obliged not to tolerate the threat of WMDs in the possession of rogue actors. If challenged it has to respond, ideally this will be proportionate but this is a difficult balance to achieve.

Entitlement is not acceptable grounds for taking cities (or even individuals) hostage. No one is answerable to anyone else's ego.
Why should the state have a monopoly on violence? They are the biggest terrorist of all.

People like the kind shutting this place down would be timid and powerless if they didn't have state violence backing them.

I argue that it's state monopoly on violence that prevents people from getting along. These nosy bodies would be too weak to gang up on people different from them without their judges and rulings. Having state violence on their side emboldens people to tyrannize others when they wouldn't ordinarily be brave or powerful enough to do it by themselves.

Fortunately this technology makes use of off the shelf commodity consumer items that can't be readily controlled. The rest is just software.

Last edited:
Anemone said:
Business premises are not people.

I imagine you would not object to a new human neighbour moving in next door?

You might feel more negatively if it were instead a fish canning plant.
**fish canning plant moves in*** what in the nawlins is this? Now if it was a crawfish canning plant that might actually offend people for sure . Because who cans boiled crawfish... that would be a southern blasphemy lol

Last edited:
Anemone said:
I'm pretty sure we are not discussing a corporation. Also corporations, though having a form of legal personhood, are still subject to different standards to we mere mortals.
Depends on how a business is filled , LLC

My point is they are treating abdl falsely as criminals. Traumatic feeling because reminds me of the response in my divorce being treated terrible for being abdl

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
I know exactly what you mean. I've shared the same life long sentiment for other things besides ABDL that are under threat and which I have no intention of ever complying.

I need a Latin motto that says "leave me be and be in peace"
🤔
Here you go @LittleAndAlone derelinquas me et in pace placere

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
LittleAndAlone said:
Why should the state have a monopoly on violence? They are the biggest terrorist of all.

Because violence is destructive and should not be distributed amongst the citizenry, if it is not monopolised it spreads. There is no other suitable monopoly holder, as only the state is constructed to allow for this function.

LittleAndAlone said:
People like the kind shutting this place down would be timid and powerless if they didn't have state violence backing them.

Possibly but I don't think any of us know enough about them to be justifiably confident in that assessment.

Personally I'd fear that in a failed state opinionated and politically aggressive, but outwardly respectable, individuals such as they appear to be would be first in line to legitimise a fascist movement. Which rarely ends well.

LittleAndAlone said:
I argue that it's state monopoly on violence that prevents people from getting along. These nosy bodies would be too weak to gang up on people different from them without their judges and rulings. Having state violence on their side emboldens people to tyrannize others when they wouldn't ordinarily be brave or powerful enough to do it by themselves.

They are not employing violent means, unless I've missed something?

Appealing to a court is quite different to rallying a lynch mob, and I know which I and any sensible person would rather be confronted with. The monopoly precludes the latter in a functioning state.

LittleAndAlone said:
Fortunately this technology makes use of off the shelf commodity consumer items that can't be readily controlled. The reset is just software.

There are at least three problems with this statement.

• Thinking
PamperedBabyBear said:
Depends on how a business is filled , LLC

When a business is filed in the same way as an actual person then they will be held to the same standards, at least in this regard.

PamperedBabyBear said:
My point is they are treating abdl falsely as criminals. Traumatic feeling because reminds me of the response in my divorce being treated terrible for being abdl

it is very sad what you have been through but no one to my knowledge has been subject to criminal proceedings, which is how those accused of criminality are treated.

Anemone said:
When a business is filed in the same way as an actual person then they will be held to the same standards, at least in this regard.

it is very sad what you have been through but no one to my knowledge has been subject to criminal proceedings, which is how those accused of criminality are treated.
Still very traumatic to be falsely accused and falsely portrayed , especially in divorce. Glad she got pregnant to someone else rather than me as since she was able to lie on that level and her family push for it; that could of been even worse... with false accusations. If you have a family you could lose custody based from lies. That would of been even more traumatic. It is traumatic that someone can make up complete bs and ruin your life with total lies in this country.

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
For those that don’t know what DID is that I mentioned so there is no misunderstanding . It is called Dissociative Identity Disorder Multiple Personality Disorder. The mentions in this thread I said “alter” were NOT roleplay but actual entirely different personalities. My ex wife had at least 7 entirely different personalities. Yes such exists . Little alters in DID are young personality parts of the person which are Not roleplay . I had to take care of her for years and watch out for her because she could get into stuff and accidentally hurt herself similar to a little child. No I didn’t ask her for sex when she was in little state either no way in hell . When you are dealing with child alters of a person with DID they are children in the person’s head so they Have to be treated like children and protected similarly . Some of her personalities did not even know each other at all. Each personality has their own memory their own character. Dissociative Identity Disorder people have personalities that act like this or not that they absolutely cannot help that. It is multiple different people living in the same person literally . Split personalities are NOT roleplay nor a sexual fetish but real actual people within the same person. It is a serious medical condition. The alter personalities are all different ages within the person some are adult as well. Those were the age they were split off at in terms of their psyche’ . The adult personalities in the case of her couldn’t remember anything you do with the younger personalities . So if you spend time with this or that personality the other ones can feel neglected if you don’t spend time with those personalities too as they don’t remember since the memory isn’t shared across the psyche.

I heard of multiple personalities before but until I saw it in person and lived around it in person for years certainly isn’t the same as merely reading about it as you can still be a skeptic until you see it . It is very real
Yep, it's real. My best friend has it.

Back