Yay more negative publicity!

PadPhilosopher said:
Yep, it's real. My best friend has it.
That is why i mentioned it here , it is real and many people wont understand unless they see it in real life. I mentioned it here to also defend people with DID and point out that the psyche' is more complex than people know. We don't have a choice in everything they certainly don't. Some people may misunderstand. Little alter personalities are real and those are not role play.

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
Quote from CACILawyer “

Paraphilic Infantilism is Not Pedophilia​

While most people have very strong, intense reactions to the practice of pedophilia, there are many misconceptions about the disorder. In particular, most people are not aware of the difference between pedophilia and paraphilic infantilism, if they are cognizant of paraphilic infantilism at all. This article clarifies the distinction between the two behaviors, which can have significant implications for the realm of law and public opinion.“

Quote :“
While many may find the paraphilia to be unusual or even distasteful or objectionable, paraphilic infantilism is not comparable to pedophilia and, in fact, many infantilists actively seek to avoid and distance themselves from children and may even be protective of actual children.

It should be noted that paraphilic infantilism, when undertaken between consenting adults, does not break any laws. It may be socially taboo, but adult babies are not comparable to pedophiles and the paraphilias are distinct. While reactions to pedophilia of anger, disgust, and outrage can be explained by the paraphilia’s damaging nature - to put it lightly - applying the same response to paraphilic infantilism constitutes, to use a recent term, no more than “kink-shaming.”“

I absolutely hate pedophiles did Not post this to defend them in any kind of way and when i posted this my hyperfocus wasnt even noticing this statement: "there are many misconceptions about the disorder" i wouldnt of put that part of the quote up there. In sharing the link i was essentially just quoting the first paragraph as an introduction to the article.

my ADHD hyperfocus was on the title and this statement which is about the misconception that people have about infantilism:
"In particular, most people are not aware of the difference between pedophilia and paraphilic infantilism," , i cant stand pedos and being falsely portrayed as one because of ABDL is traumatic ;
The only reason i commented this link with that quote is because it is a lawyer defending ABDL Infantilism flat out saying it is not pedophilia. Thankful that a lawyer is defending ABDL as ABDL needs legal defense.

Last edited:
Anemone said:
They are not employing violent means, unless I've missed something?
All laws, orders, judgements, rulings etc by the state are implicit threats of violence.

There will never be a guarantee that some individuals won't do violence, but when you have governments, violence is guaranteed and frequent.

Ignore this ruling and decide you aren't going to jail either, see what happens. The state is always the first to puff their chest eager to threaten and use violence to coerce without consent. Always. Anyone who leverages the state to impose their will on others is complicit in that violence.

Such unchallenged power needs to be stripped or simply made irrelevant by any means necessary.

If you can't stomach insurmountable counter violence to deter state violence, then imagine a future disruptive technology like personal force fields that rendered all forms of modern weapons harmless and everybody had them. The state would become useless and their stranglehold on power would dissolve in less than a day because they world have no power to threaten anybody.

Petty complaints, rulings, and power trips over others like this one would be meaningless. People would just have to learn to accept "No" and move along and leave people be instead of trying to assert their dominance. They wouldnt even have a choice, what could they or anybody do?

Lol imagine keeping your income for yourself and they can't do anything about it.

If you are in disagreement, or this concept of the state's power being nullified terrifies you, then you are among those who believe they have a right to bypass consent and coerce others. Pretty simple.

Last edited:
Ive mentioned hexing magic sometimes on here ; i honestly don't want to get in the habit of hexing it isn't healthy. I try to forgive my enemies. That said sometimes i feel like hexing certain people sometimes and that they totally deserve it in the name of Justice. I hope the "old hag" visits them lol gives them loads of hell that is a paranormal entity a spirit that can be terrifying. Maybe they will wake up after at 3:30 am and see that spirit. May they end up with a terrifying poltergeist that reminds them of how bad they treat other people

Last edited:
I12BLittle89 said:

The original article is through a paid news outlet. The Eagle tribune I think?
Hi! I like in the next state over and it's been on the news. Also youtube.
I really hope the publicity helps them to be successful!

If I ever had children with a wife in the future; my children would not know I was ABDL. The really messed up irony in regards to how the muggles reacted to our existence of ABDL is that the damn news put it in everyone’s face that is their fault. I heard in a boston news article apparently the news about the diaper spa was spoken about in a school . Like what the hell………. Seriously ? These muggles are afraid of us because of false reasons meanwhile they put the news out there to the point that even kids in schools know about it. Isn't that like one of the things they wouldn't want to happen?

Meanwhile if I remember right the diaper spa wasn’t even being advertised all she had was a website . It is not her fault property values fell and such it is the fault of the neighbors. The fault of the neighbors that kids in that school knows about abdl.

We are NOT pedos or predators.

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
Still very traumatic to be falsely accused and falsely portrayed , especially in divorce. Glad she got pregnant to someone else rather than me as since she was able to lie on that level and her family push for it; that could of been even worse... with false accusations. If you have a family you could lose custody based from lies. That would of been even more traumatic. It is traumatic that someone can make up complete bs and ruin your life with total lies in this country.

Undoubtedly an awful situation to have found yourself in. Lies, unfortunately, can be extremely harmful. Sadly this is an unavoidable reality. Again, you have my deepest sympathies.

Reactions: longallsboy and PamperedBabyBear
Anemone said:
Undoubtedly an awful situation to have found yourself in. Lies, unfortunately, can be extremely harmful. Sadly this is an unavoidable reality. Again, you have my deepest sympathies.
Appreciate it very much; i mentioned it here because of how we are falsely accused it and so the spa doctor would know too. It could happen to anyone here so everyone would know and all this is reminding me of how i was falsely portrayed. Like ptsd reliving it. I hope one day we have some kind of protection from that. Less stigma would be nice. I have empathy for that doctor too being falsely accused is very traumatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anemone
LittleAndAlone said:
All laws, orders, judgements, rulings etc by the state are implicit threats of violence.

Either this is appropriate or you are advocating for a dissolution of legal rights, responsibilities and protections?

LittleAndAlone said:
There will never be a guarantee that some individuals won't do violence, but when you have governments, violence is guaranteed and frequent.

Can you think of even a single example of a functioning state giving way to a reduction in violence?

If anything the interaction of the guarantee that some individuals will commit acts of violence and the sometimes inconsistent response of a state is the more problematic.

LittleAndAlone said:
Ignore this ruling and decide you aren't going to jail either, see what happens. The state is always the first to puff their chest eager to threaten and use violence to coerce without consent. Always. Anyone who leverages the state to impose their will on others is complicit in that violence.

We are policed by consent in a democratic society.

The state is never the first to enforce class division, by violent means or otherwise, as it was built to expedite that process. State violence is a function of class violence, which in turn is a function of what later became known as natural law. Primacy goes a long way back in layers and one does not supercede the previous.

Everyone leverages the state thus, some more purposefully or effectively than others. If this is complicity then so be it but it is not much of a distinction.

LittleAndAlone said:
Such unchallenged power needs to be stripped or simply made irrelevant by any means necessary.

By the means of unchallenged power?

LittleAndAlone said:
If you can't stomach insurmountable counter violence to deter state violence, then imagine a future disruptive technology like personal force fields that rendered all forms of modern weapons harmless and everybody had them. The state would become useless and their stranglehold on power would dissolve in less than a day because they world have no power to threaten anybody.

Allowing for magic, yes, things would work rather differently. This is a completely unrealistic scenario however.

LittleAndAlone said:
Petty complaints, rulings, and power trips over others like this one would be meaningless. People would just have to learn to accept "No" and move along and leave people be instead of trying to assert their dominance. They wouldnt even have a choice, what could they or anybody do?

Whatever they liked by the sounds of it. In your hypothetical world without consequences they might well just act with impunity. Arson springs to mind as an effective means to assert dominance over a business's ability to trade in a given location in a world where one is protected from repercussions.

LittleAndAlone said:
Lol imagine keeping your income for yourself and they can't do anything about it.

Who can't? The magic forcefield company who is replacing state functions? They won't be cheap, and distribution to everyone will require heavy subsidies for those who cannot afford the high subscription fees.

Private profit for public goods has never made the public better off.

LittleAndAlone said:
If you are in disagreement, or this concept of the state's power being nullified terrifies you, then you are among those who believe they have a right to bypass consent and coerce others. Pretty simple.

False. This is a strawman argument and intellectually disrespectful. It is easy to make slip-ups like these online so I will accept your apology and retraction before they are offered but please do be more careful moving forward as I am sure that you do not mean in your excitement to cause upset in others.

For clarity's sake I am someone deeply suspicious of power. This is as a part of a vulnerable minority but also as a result of personal and professional interest. I have experience working within and without exceptionally well entrenched power structures.

I do not expect you were aware of any of this, or more that I could add besides, but this is not grounds to presume an equal and asymmetric ignorance either. For my part I am making a conscious effort to avoid falling into that same trap.

The difficulty is that, whilst a different perspective can be enlightening and surprising, on the balance of probability and of the evidence as presented there is a disparity.

We both certainly have blind spots in our knowledge - there are entire philosophical traditions I am essentially ignorant of - but I can at least say that I am aware of where many of mine lie, and not as a present reactive judgment. I challenge you to do the same.

Of course I have spent longer thinking harder about this topic than most people will ever have cause to contemplate and I have done so with a higher level of education behind me than most will seriously consider. I am not an expert on the subject per se but I could produce an undergraduate module on the topic without too much difficulty.

All of which is a rather long winded way of explaining why I don't care to be disrespected on these grounds I.e. where I am passionate and thus sensitive to undue affront.

Who needs lynch mobs when you can call upon the unlimited resources of your friend, if you're part of their in-group, the state, to pass judgements against and strike down your neighbors. Have the police come and take their life if they refuse to conform, you don't need to get your hands dirty. All from the comfort of your couch. The state has done more to encourage and promote more violence by proxy between individuals than they would ever have the time or energy or limited resources or courage to do themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: longallsboy
LittleAndAlone said:
Who needs lynch mobs when you can call upon the unlimited resources of your friend, if you're part of their in-group, the state, to pass judgements against and strike down your neighbors. Have the police come and take their life if they refuse to conform, you don't need to get your hands dirty. All from the comfort of your couch. The state has done more to encourage and promote more violence by proxy between individuals than they would ever have the time or energy or limited resources or courage to do themselves.

No one needs lynch mobs, they are an extravagance.

Violence by proxy is preferable to violence.

I have been subject to passive aggressive and active aggression and only one has put me in the hospital.

Anemone said:
Violence by proxy is preferable to violence.

Only because you falsely believe it will always be in your favor or beneficial to you. When its not, and your limits of compliance are exhausted, you'd prefer to have to defend yourself from 300+ well equipped militarized police with infinite resources vs a handful of thugs?

I'll stay armed and independent and take my chances with the thugs. Police that enforce these sorts of rulings are often more trouble than they are worth, and the price for standing up for your individuality and autonomy is immediate death.

Violence by proxy is more difficult for an individual to defend against. It requires more drastic and destructive force multiplier means to restore force parity and preserve individual bodily autonomy. Only the naive prefer proxied violence. Only for so long as they can presume the power of the state will always be on their side and never be used against them in turn.

It's preferable that people not have to wake up in their beds with two dozen rifles and flashlights pointed at their heads and being at the mercy of those in power who don't like them being different.

Everybody has some principles, some limit, for which compliance is simply never an option. What are yours? Why must we have everything taken from us and be packed into box cars before realizing the mistake and danger in championing a concentrated state monopoly on violence?

Individuals might do violence, but they more easily stopped or deterred on a level playing field by their intended victims. Large groups of individuals granted an imagined power of untouchable authority over the free will of other individuals to enslave them to obey, comply, and conform, will always do violence. And they are much more difficult to stop, nigh impossible save for once in a millennia technological marvels throughout human history that even the playing field once again.

Last edited:
Interesting discussion...

I think some people could even just hear the word "violence" and turns their stomachs. That's because it's more than just a concept or idea, it's a language that pretty much every species understands and communicates between each other. A rabbit would run from you because it knows it would never win a fight, but you'd probably run from a bear. A single wolf might run from you, but a group would probably kill you.

It's how the world works. The power company will turn of your electricity, the bank will take your home and the government will put you in jail if you don't do what they want... pay. On a larger scale, I don't think it's even negative to think that "peace" is a result of mutually assured destruction at least slightly, and if that's the case, no group should hold a significant power advantage over another unless they're ready for violence.

Bearcatz said:
Interesting discussion...

I think some people could even just hear the word "violence" and turns their stomachs. That's because it's more than just a concept or idea, it's a language that pretty much every species understands and communicates between each other. A rabbit would run from you because it knows it would never win a fight, but you'd probably run from a bear. A single wolf might run from you, but a group would probably kill you.

It's how the world works. The power company will turn of your electricity, the bank will take your home and the government will put you in jail if you don't do what they want... pay. On a larger scale, I don't think it's even negative to think that "peace" is a result of mutually assured destruction at least slightly, and if that's the case, no group should hold a significant power advantage over another unless they're ready for violence.
If that rabbit had also invented spears long ago, things would be quite different today. 🤣

Hmm now this sounds like the beginnings of a back story for a furry uprising. 🤔

My take on this comes from a uncommon position of a desire for neither dominance or subservience. Power doesn't corrupt me. I have no desire to interfere with the consensual affairs of others. I'd use an unstoppable power so far as it would be necessary to stop anyone including the state from exercising non consensual force against myself or others, no more. I just want to live my own life on my own terms, free from the threat of aggression from others who don't like what I am or what I own. Nothing more.

1000010751.jpg

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
Only because you falsely believe it will always be in your favor or beneficial to you.

No, I do not believe this to be the case and have demonstrated as much. Please do not hinge your arguments on deliberate misreading of my position.

A proxy is preferable because it is necessarily at a distance, the more remote violence is the less potential for harm exists.

If, as you contend, violence is inevitable then I prefer it to be contained in order to minimise damage.

LittleAndAlone said:
When its not, and your limits of compliance are exhausted, you'd prefer to have to defend yourself from 300+ well equipped militarized police with infinite resources vs a handful of thugs?

I would not prefer to be subject to assault, no.

LittleAndAlone said:
I'll stay armed and independent and take my chances with the thugs. Police that enforce these sorts of rulings are often more trouble than they are worth, and the price for standing up for your individuality and autonomy is immediate death.

Thus far I have not been subject to immediate death, nor have you. You are correct that is is often folly to invite harm upon oneself by offering challenges to those more powerful than one.

LittleAndAlone said:
Violence by proxy is more difficult for an individual to defend against. It requires more drastic and destructive force multiplier means to restore force parity and preserve individual bodily autonomy. Only the naive prefer proxied violence. Only for so long as they can presume the power of the state will always be on their side and never be used against them in turn.

Violence is not reduced by the application of more violence. It can however be mitigated through a proxy. Mitigation is preferable to acceleration unless violence is the preferred outcome.

LittleAndAlone said:
It's preferable that people not have to wake up in their beds with two dozen rifles and flashlights pointed at their heads and being at the mercy of those in power who don't like them being different.

So far this has not happened to me, or you or almost anyone ever. In any case I would prefer the proxy of a court summons to this pantomime of immediate violence.

LittleAndAlone said:
Everybody has some principles, some limit, for which compliance is simply never an option. What are yours? Why must we have everything taken from us and be packed into box cars before realizing the mistake and danger in championing a concentrated state monopoly on violence?

I don't have to champion anything of the sort, it is the function of a state. I prefer to exist in a functioning state, as demonstrably does everyone here.

My capacity for compliance is quite low but fortunately only a bare minimum is generally expected.

LittleAndAlone said:
Individuals might do violence, but they more easily stopped or deterred on a level playing field by their intended victims. Large groups of individuals granted an imagined power of untouchable authority over the free will of other individuals to enslave them to obey, comply, and conform, will always do violence. And they are much more difficult to stop, nigh impossible save for once in a millennia technological marvels throughout human history that even the playing field once again.

Again do you have any historical examples of this playing out?

Slavery and segregation are two examples of evils which conflicted with the monopoly on violence and as a result have become much less acceptable with the rise of the state. They are not fully resolved but the positive change has been marked.

Sometimes this was overturned violently, other times through peaceful revolution. The inevitability of violence is a myth.

LittleAndAlone said:
My take on this comes from a uncommon position of a desire for neither dominance or subservience.
I think everyone would agree with that. Expand that idea, though. An anarchist and a protectionist have 2 things in common. They don't understand how the world works and they're both advocating slavery of the masses without realizing it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

‘And now they won’t even buy my house because of those baby people . I just bought that house like last month and now no one will buy it’

***laughs as a baby person ABDL*** sure would be nice to afford to even buy a house

Just mocking the news.

If you asked that guy if he believed in free market he would probably say he does . Well take a loss like everyone else does if it is a free market. Anyway that loss would be the fault of the people falsely portraying ABDL not our fault. The fault of the people who made it a paranoid news fiasco with their false accusations. If that guy wants to fix the problem of no one buying his house he should stop lying and gaslighting to get his way .

Last edited:
the news acted like the diaper spa was having abdls dressing up full baby in diapers walking in public but the diaper spa doctor straight up basically said that she had people dress formally . They flat out wouldn’t know anyone was abdl.

Jk95 said:
Like many new ideas,

It's only a matter of time until this stuff becomes the new norm. Seeing how things are now in this country, hopefully sooner than we think. 🤣 She should end up being one of the richest and highly respected in the nation only if she doesn't let the negativity stop her. 😎
You are 💯% correct. Times are a changing one diaper at a time!
She just needs to stay her course, at the end of the day the only thing this lady's trying to do is providing a healthy clean environment for adults who desire and seek this nurturing care for therapeutic regression therapy.

Some people choose to live under a rock.. So be it. Kudos to her! ❤️🙌

Back