Yay more negative publicity!

caitianx said:
Sadly too, MTF Transgender Adult Baby/Little, Riley Kilo, profiled on TLC's "My Strange Addiction" is also getting hammered by the Religious Zealots/Heterosexual Supremecists.
Anyway, I am in my bedroom sanctuary seated in my wheelchair, diapered and in a t-shirt.
My window shades are closed, and I am by myself.
In the other bedroom of my house trailer my 82 year-old "Straight" roommate is having his nap.
Yes.
My house.
My rules.
He does not wear diapers, and does not want to.
It does not bother him about me being in diapers or being Gay.
He has LGBTQIA+ grandchildren.
I LOVE Baby Riley full stop!

Reactions: INCONTGUY
sassypigtailz said:
I LOVE Baby Riley full stop!
Ms. Kilo is quite outspoken and brave to put herself out there.

Reactions: MaybeBroken and INCONTGUY
I saw some article posted by some guy from the ozarks slandering abdl and this ozarks religious fundi was “horrified” that Huffington Post had a truthful article defending abdl claiming abdl was misunderstood which it is. That ozarks fundi views abdl in a false light. abdl are not pedos and predators. That religious fundi couldn’t stand that Huffington Post had a honest empathetic article about abdl instead that fundi is blinded by his religious fanaticism falsely accusing us in the name of God and the bible.

I once heard a joke , if you want to be “saved “ as a baptist you have to have a homestead in the ozarks . So I wasn’t surprised that the ozarks guy is some religious fundaMentalist . If he read his bible he would see his bible says “thou shalt not falsely accuse thy neighbor” they are so quick to judge they don’t give a crap about that verse as much as they claim to be “bible believing” . They sure make you want to go to church don’t they.

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
I saw some article posted by some guy from the ozarks slandering abdl and this ozarks religious fundi was “horrified” that Huffington Post had a truthful article defending abdl claiming abdl was misunderstood which it is. That ozarks fundi views abdl in a false light. abdl are not pedos and predators. That religious fundi couldn’t stand that Huffington Post had a honest empathetic article about abdl instead that fundi is blinded by his religious fanaticism falsely accusing us in the name of God and the bible.

I once heard a joke , if you want to be “saved “ as a baptist you have to have a homestead in the ozarks . So I wasn’t surprised that the ozarks guy is some religious fundaMentalist . If he read his bible he would see his bible says “thou shalt not falsely accuse thy neighbor” they are so quick to judge they don’t give a crap about that verse as much as they claim to be “bible believing” . They sure make you want to go to church don’t they.
Yeah it’s guys like him that give us fundamentals a bad name. ☹️

He (that fundi from the ozarks slandering abdls) thinks he is “going to heaven” but the way he treats other people , he is headed to hades , according to pretty much every religion that believes in hades. He believes his bible well vain glory spiritual pride is a big “sin” he doesn’t even notice . I doubt he has gone inward and seen himself people spend their entire lives struggling to do that through very deep meditation and such. So how can he so called “repent” which he probably believes he already has if he hasn’t gone inside of the inner cosmos to meet himself and to know himself. If he knew himself he would have humility and focus on himself . There is a reason why a ancient christian saint that once said “ he who busies himself with the sins of others has not even begun to repent as to discover his own sins” st maximus the confessor

If he really believed that bible he would stop falsely accusing people .

The fundamentalists tend to call everything under the sun as evil even the sun . So they end up falsely accusing everyone. They see nothing good anywhere only evil.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Prillprillprill and TeeMousy
ABDL has become more accepted over the years. there wasnt many abdl diapers and stuff back when i joined ADISC back in 2011. companies like northshore have acknowledged us when back in the day they shied away from us. even with this specific event i see more change toward acceptance toward abdl. i listen to a podcast called Last Podcast on the Left and they talked about the spa and to my surprise they had a more enlightened take than i was expecting from them. i was honestly ready to be mad when they fist brought up abdl but they had the "if it isnt hurting anybody whats the big deal" take and made sure to say abdl's are not pedos. expecting 100% acceptance overnight is crazy but acceptance is growing slowly but surely. like they say...any publicity is good publicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: PamperedBabyBear
Makes me sick that people can get away with bald faced lies. It still makes me sick that my ex wife acts little even after the divorce , even after she left me she acted little yet falsely accused me to her lawyer in the divorce falsely claiming that i forced her to be that way. She got away with it; she got to go live "happily ever after" with her boss who she was having an affair on me with who she got pregnant a week in half after she left me. One day people will get their karma. She left me with basically ptsd from being falsely accused and i get deal with the hurt from it...

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri and sassypigtailz
Unpopular opinion, but I’m glad they have been taken down. The owner seemed sketchy. They offered coaching sessions to non-abdl’s for half the price of skype coaching to abdls. It didn’t require more of them but they saw a niche market and sought to take advantage of it. And their emphasis on being physician owned and other phrases of false legitimacy reflects scammy misrepresentation at best and a willingness to blur roles on the other end that should not be blurred.

• Thinking
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and PadPhilosopher
She should of known not to claim physician owned with out a medical licence in her state. Besides I think it brings bad press to the group.

Damn it I just emptied my bowels setting here typing this. Oh well.. I have to run and clean up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Prillprillprill
I12BLittle89 said:

The original article is through a paid news outlet. The Eagle tribune I think?
I saw a video (for some reason, I do not watch or like her content) of Brett Cooper covering this, I wouldn't take it seriously. From them mixing up terminology and everything it's pretty clear the majority do not understand what they're talking about

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Anyway, what a mess.
We NH ABDLS just got hammered for who we are.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Subtlerustle and PadPhilosopher
We are harmless. Too bad…..they are just jealous of our diapers!

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Woncrinklz, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
sassypigtailz said:
We are harmless. Too bad…..they are just jealous of our diapers!
I agree that we are rather harmless, but there is still a massive amount of stigma around being an Adult Baby.

Reactions: Diaperman95
caitianx said:
I agree that we are rather harmless, but there is still a massive amount of stigma around being an Adult Baby.

It does not help when wacko's are an the news for pretending to be disabled so he hired someone to change him. Or the ones that are on the talk shows that can't draw a line between being a productive member of society or acting like a baby 24/7 & leaving his wife/mommy to provide and do everything for him. The Normal ABDL's keep it private because they understand it is a kink or fetish and not a lifestyle. That and they NEVER interview or show just a normal DL that prefers to wear diapers but has nothing to do with the AB side.

So people never get to Meet the normal ABDL's that make up the majority of the member's here. I joined because of some IC folks who had questions about IC or had a good advice on it. I have to admit.. before I got to know people here I pretty well thought you was all crazy as well. But I was never exposed to it or met any real ABDL people. That said, I love the group of people here. I love being a member here. I hope my experiences of over 30 years in diapers has helped others in some way.

Reactions: dogboy, Rusher, TeeMousy and 2 others
caitianx said:
I'm not predatory, except for bullies, but I'm definitely not harmless. I'm peaceful, but not harmless. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diaperboy27, PadPhilosopher and MaybeBroken
It seems to me that the two fatal flaws were claiming the spa was physician owned and claiming that regression facilitates healing from trauma. which is not evidence based treatment for trauma. "A rose by any other name should smell so sweet." She should have discreetly run a non-sexualized ABDL service as an adult daycare that did not provide any form of medical supportive services. just diapers. Parenthetically, my diaper does not "smell so sweet" at the moment. but feels warm and squishy.

• Wow
Reactions: Rusher, PadPhilosopher and MaybeBroken
Diaperman95 said:
So people never get to Meet the normal ABDL's that make up the majority of the member's here.
The cruel irony is that the ideal spokesperson for our community wouldn't want the job. It’s hard to be an outspoken advocate for something that, overwhelmingly, just wants to be left alone to do its thing in private. A lot of our self-selected spokespeople seem to have a very minority social agenda, or else very little to lose by coming out. They’re not bad people, they’re just not representative, so they paint a distorted picture. And then as you said, there are the ones who end up in the news for feigning disability, stealing diapers, etc. It’s pretty easy to see why people have the wrong idea about us. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: DLinEx, Mingus, dogboy and 7 others
Cottontail said:
The cruel irony is that the ideal spokesperson for our community wouldn't want the job. It’s hard to be an outspoken advocate for something that, overwhelmingly, just wants to be left alone to do its thing in private. A lot of our self-selected spokespeople seem to have a very minority social agenda, or else very little to lose by coming out. They’re not bad people, they’re just not representative, so they paint a distorted picture. And then as you said, there are the ones who end up in the news for feigning disability, stealing diapers, etc. It’s pretty easy to see why people have the wrong idea about us. :(
This this thissity this.

Reactions: Cottontail and PadPhilosopher
Cottontail said:
I certainly am not a fake disabled person.
My Autism and Cerebral Palsy are quite real and affect me 24/7.

Reactions: TeeMousy, Cottontail and PadPhilosopher
Back